Fembot NOT!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Finding the little nub that was her clitoris, he began sucking it in and out, and in and out, drawing a slight trickle of pussy juice into his mouth as she got even wetter than she already was.

Ted felt Kumiko reach between his legs and fondle his penis while Suki began bucking and crying, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" in sync to each suck of her clit into his mouth.

Suki's orgasm finally subsided as she gently stroked the back of his head and said, "That so wonderful!"

Ted crawled up and said to Suki, "I'm glad you liked it." Then to Kumiko, he said, "I can do the same for you too, if you'd like?'

Kumiko answered, "But wouldn't you like to come again?"

Being the first complete sentence that Kumiko spoke all evening, she surprised Ted that her English wasn't broken like Suki's, though she still had a strong Japanese accent. Ted answered, "I'm not a tireless teenager anymore, Kumiko. I don't think I can come again for a while."

Kumiko smiled and said, "I can make you come again. Lay on your back."

Ted did as requested, and Kumiko slid her mouth over Ted's limp member. Now, Suki leaned over Ted's face and resumed their kiss.

Ted stroked the back of Kumiko's head at his crotch with one hand, while he stroked the back of Suki's head with his other. After what seemed like nearly twenty minutes, Kumiko's relentless sucking--and he did actually feel suction--made him hard again. And even as he got hard, she kept the full length of his member in her mouth and throat without a hint of distress. He could feel his cock bend around the sharp angle at the back of her throat, and she continued sucking relentlessly.

He was on the verge of coming when Kumiko pulled off and asked, "Do you want to orgasm in my mouth or my vagina, Ted?"

"Your vagina would sure feel good, but do you have any rubbers? I don't."

"I can't get pregnant," Kumiko said. "It's your choice."

Ted thought quickly. Unlike the USA, feminist groups in Japan had not yet succeeded in virtually outlawing male-female relationships by imposing horrifically onerous obligations upon men while at the same time bestowing windfall entitlements upon women without any such "sexist" safeguards as checks and balances, so Ted decided to trust Kumiko, and said, "Okay then, on your back!"

Kumiko complied, and spread her legs. Ted mounted her and slid his eager member into her twat. His second climax on the brink, he began thrusting in and out. Then Suki climbed onto Ted's back. Whoa!

Ted was straining to fuck Kumiko with the weight of Suki on top of him, then Kumiko said, "Let me do the work, Ted."

Ted thrust in, then Kumiko clamped her pussy muscles so tightly onto Ted's rock-hard member, evoking a gasp from his mouth. Ted was amazed that a woman could have such strength down there. For Ted's second amazement, she began to stroke his member with her pussy muscles, up and down, up and down, while grasping it tightly. Ted exploded into Kumiko while Suki kissed the back of his head.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, God! Oh!" Ted screamed at the most incredible fuck he had ever experienced in his life. Kumiko continued to milk Ted's cock with her amazingly strong and agile pussy muscles, while seeming to actually draw the cum from him with a strong suction. His orgasm continued to last for longer than he imagined possible as well, and when he was finally spent, he lay panting on Kumiko with Suki still on top of him.

"Kumiko! Wow!" he panted. "You too, Suki!"

Both girls giggled, then Ted said to Suki, "We better get off Kumiko, or she won't be able to breathe with both of us on her."

"I'm fine!" Kumiko said to that, "Stay on me as long as you both want." But Suki rolled off anyway.

Ted started to pull his softening member out of Kumiko, but it was stuck--rather, Kumiko had such a tight grip on his cock with her pussy muscles, that he couldn't pull it out. "What the fuck?" he gasped.

Kumiko giggled, "You like that?"

"Wow! But can you let go now?"

To Suki, Kumiko asked, "Shall I let him go?"

"No!" Suki answered. "Let's keep him!"

Ted tried to pull out, but her grip on his member was impossibly strong, though it also felt incredibly good, too.

"Just kidding," Suki giggled. "Let him out."

Kumiko released Ted's member, and Ted rolled off, settling between the two girls.

"Wait a second!" a little light bulb glowed momentarily above his head. "Kumiko, you're a fembot, aren't you?"

"Yes, Ted. I'm Suki's fembot."

Ted turned to Suki. "You own a fembot?"

"Of course, is so strange?"

"You like girls? Then why did you bring me home?"

Suki grinned. "Like girls, but like boys better."

"Then why did you buy a fembot? Why not a malebot?"

Suki looked introspective for a moment before answering. "Can't afford two robots. When bought Kumiko, considered malebot instead--not need man then. But wanted real man someday. Would you go home with us if me and malebot come on to you in bar?"

"No, I wouldn't have gone home with you. So you chose a fembot. I see."

"Yes. Strap dildo onto Kumiko with belt when want fuck. Not feel as good if Kumiko was malebot, but good enough."

"I see. But wow! This was the greatest night, Suki. I hope we can do it again someday."

"We can! Every day! Live with us, Ted, please. Kumiko and I make you very, very happy. You and Kumiko make me very, very happy. Yes?"

"Oh, yes! I'll move in with you!" Ted blurted and kissed Suki. "All three of us will be very, very happy!"

* END *

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers