All Comments on 'Femdom Between Friends Ch. 02'

by jack562004

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Major Turn On

Almost exactly my fantasies! Five stars!

tsememgbtsememgbalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

Wow, I am loving this story. It is already one of my all time favorites on this site. I hope you will keep adding to it.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Safe word

I would like to see an episode where the safe word is used and how the characters deal with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome!

Love your approach with the mutual love and trust, 5 here too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gr8, More please !

We are all anxiously waiting for Chapter 3, Please don't keep us waiting to long !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm happy you've stayed true to your begining. I do hope the water sports will be one of those one and done things. Bleh. The amount of dialogue continues to feel right for these characters. I second the other comment that it would be nice to see how they handle a situation where the safe word was used. What is happening? What makes her unaware she's going to far (she does seem to get lost in the moment)? What makes him use it? How do they each react? How do they get back into their groove?

Will we see what happens when they return to the office?

On a technical note-

If panty hose are pulled down to thigh level, they become binding and she would not be able to spend her legs far to receive oral. She certainly wouldn't cross the room to get the key with them still around her thighs. Panty hose should have been removed completely, crotchless, or ripped open (which would have ruined them). Guess this is why so many default to stockings, besides the inherent sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very ignorant and amatuer

Safety has been ignored completely; Karen provides no alternative way to safeword (such as a bell or signal) when gagging Jack (he seems to find this perfectly normal), and even when he refuses to take part in something, she totally ignores it. This ignores a basic concept in BDSM: consent. The whole affair also felt very one-sided. This just projects the quintessential view that he scene is all about the dominant doing what they like, and the submissive enduring it for the dominant's sake. Mutual pleasure is paramount and it has been partially overlooked here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

There is some validity to the previous comments. Here comes the 'but.' They are new to all of this and doing a bit of realistic flailing around to figure it all out. The gag without the alternative is a mistake, but one that newbies would make. To me, that is a far cry from stories with supposed experts who do the same thing. The balance has been tipped towards the domme, yes. Some of that is the inherent power exchange thing, some of it is the writer finding his balance with the story. The sub hasn't been fully discounted and I feel we'll get more focus on him in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
less use of names

I loved both stories - twice! My only thought is that the dialogue would be better if they didn't say the other's name so often. People as close as they are don't actually say the name because they don't need to. I know you need to indicate who is talking in many cases, but you did that often by saying I.... It's a 5 to me. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
the Best !

Your story captures a deepening relationship incorporating vanilla love and respect with BDSM, humiliation and pain.into one amazing package. Well done. Kudos. 2 fives. I hope that Ch. 3 will feature a slip into full toilet service, face slapping, kicking, kneeing (face and groin), face sitting/smothering, tramp;omg. stomping and more torture invloving body to body torture. i get weak kneed thinking of her using her flesh to be the instruments his (mine) pain and torture.

mixedfeelingsmixedfeelingsalmost 7 years ago
Just Awesome!!!

Both the parts of the story were fabulous...Me having the same fantasy, could imagine being in that position as yours.... sent me off the edge many times during the read :P keep writing such hot stories on the Femdom topic ... All d best!!!

mrbillsailsmrbillsailsalmost 7 years ago
Great story from my perspective

I love this, it fits so many of my fantasies perfectly. I am totally kinky and have no problem with the analingus, cum swallowing, pee drinking or the joyous whipping.

Bring it on! She is also my dream girl, strawberry blonde girl next door.

I really like the love and affection that are shown between them right from the start.

Also enjoy the way she apologizes so sweetly for having to hurt him, then whipping him to her climax. I really love the concept of having to suffer for her pleasure.

I am looking forward to more of this story, thank you!

jack562004jack562004almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

I corrected the careless mistake I made with Karen's panty hose as well as the irresponsible lack of a safe word alternative when Jack is gagged, thanks much for pointing those out!

jack562004jack562004almost 7 years agoAuthor
To the anon who wrote me last night

Thanks for your thoughtful comments, much appreciated and we're on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this and it has really awakened submissive urges in me and an interest in femdom beyond the confines of my late night viewing habits. Please continue this story it gets at pain and submissive but not evilness.

GoodhusbandGoodhusbandalmost 7 years ago
A great second chapter

Outstanding, please write more!

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 6 years ago
Wow!

This is the story I've been trying to write for a long time, but have continued to fail miserably! Wonderful story!

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Aweover 6 years ago
Beautifully Depraved

I loved this story. Two loving people with perfectly matched needs shared in a loving and trustful way. You did such a wonderful job of creating relatable characters one would be happy to meet out in the world. As a sub and latent pain slut, I can very much relate to Jack and would love to find someone like Karen. I am certainly going to pay more attention at the next business symposium i attend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Work!

I have to agree with the other Anon...please continue this story as it really speaks to some of my real life experiences only not as fully realized. My wife and I have dabbled in Femdom/sub and much like the story were very turned off by cruel, theatrical fare normally associated with BDSM porn. Your story keeps it all real and loving much the way I imagine a real D/s relationship could be. Great work...keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Karen's Surprise

Please continue the story! An interesting direction to take it would be to have Karen confess to Jack that she wasn't truthful when she told him she got divorced and she wants Jack to be submissive to them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sugar cane plantation

Your story mirrors the character in the above story. She likes to inflict severe pain to people she likes and will trade places occasionally. The difference is that they trust her without a safe word. And she likes to see her male victims suck cock, whipped and anally raped.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomalmost 6 years ago
A Match Made in...

I find it magic when 2 kinksters match up so well, their hungers complementing each other. I wonder how this relationship will evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good can be best

I see this a lot and it bothers me for the dominant lover, after getting his or her jollies, neglects to care for the recipient sub. What if the sub gets a dangerous infection? Just because skin is not broken does not exclude trauma induced infections. A hot shower helps but it must hurt like hell on injuries. How about a dominant giving his sub antibiotics before whipping? Would first aid after a session be so hard for a dominant to administer? Ice would reduce swelling and so would Motrin. It would seem part of being a real dominant is to care for and be responsible for the sub especially if the dominant loves the sub. Dominants should look out for their subs by limiting the the hitting effects despite what the sub wants. Dominants should know better than their subs and enforce their will as to the well-being of the sub. Besides, the sub is cuffed or tied and can not stop a dominant from caring for them. That is real dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Concern

Just one comment about something you describe that is potentially dangerous. Whipping the small of the back risks harming the kidneys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never Understand

I can never understand this type of relationship. One half of the relationship deliberately sets out to seriously hurt their partner and then expresses their love. It hurts so bad that she has to use a gag on him, gets off on it hurting him then says it's ok because I love you really. Seriously ?

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Empathy

To the Anons who don’t understand this sort of relationship... don’t read these stories. Go to loving wives or the Disney channel.

“ I can never understand this type of relationship. One half of the relationship deliberately sets out to seriously hurt their partner and then expresses their love.”

Yes. Love is a verb and doing what your partner gets off on is love. Even better when you’re compatible and you get off on controlling your subbie who gets off on being controlled. That’s positive feedback reinforcement. Just like if you like fixing your wife’s car and she likes having you fix things that she doesn’t understand.

“It hurts so bad that she has to use a gag on him,”

No, the gag is another form of control. Increases the feeling of helplessness and being used for her fun. Good Doms will add the ball or hand signal and check in periodically to ensure the psychological and physical safety of their subbie.

“... gets off on it hurting him then says it's ok because I love you really. Seriously ?”

Yes, it’s a very serious love. More vulnerable and trusting than vanilla sex... more responsible, empathic and conscious than “normal” relationships. Magic.

If you don’t like it, don’t do it.

But don’t read it if you don’t like it.

Don’t judge it if you don’t like it or don’t understand it.

It’s clearly not for you.

Or, if you don’t understand it but would like to, go to a munch or play space and talk to the players- especially those in long term relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I could do about 75 %

Just not peeing. Sorry that just doesn't turn me on. Since I was whipped as a child, whoever does it would have to very trusted.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgalmost 4 years ago
the story improved

Especially like the pee drinking at the end.....Have only experoenced it a few times, but in the manner it was described it fit the situation.

Can also work at the very beginning as the start of owning someone and MARKING territory

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful story!

Along with the first, the best femdom story ever. Especially liked the golden showers at the end. Perfecly natural and loving gesture. Do hope for more!

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

Jack, you will truly be a back door man. Yes a solid spanking is in her future, not by a hand either. Don't let that pin cushion bite you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best femdom sex story ever.

PeriodeaterPeriodeateralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. I have done many of those things and enjoyed them immensely particularly the pee drinking.

AKChuckAKChuckalmost 3 years ago

"Even when it hurts bad it excites me to know it's what you want."

That is giving and it's beautiful.

The more the gift of pain 'costs', the more is being given.

I am rereading this series a year after adding it to my favorites.

I am loving it just as much the second time around.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Still one of my all time favorites!!!!! Judy wish it would happen to me :-)

Iwanowitz2002Iwanowitz2002over 2 years ago

So hot. I’m reading this all flustered thinking, wishing how I want to be in Jack’s place. Looking forward to part 3, which I’ll save for later.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

Nice writing, good characters, hot sex, what's not to like.

PeriodeaterPeriodeaterover 2 years ago

My wet dream in print. Having lived through some adventures like this I really appreciate your writing, WOW!

ph1lboyph1lboyover 2 years ago

really well written, loved everything except the pee thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the comments I've read, 10 or 12, there seems to be some disagreement about the "pee" thing! I have never been able to understand the desire to participate in that sort of activity, until now! Having just been through an intense sexual experience, although vicariously, I find myself objecting not at all! With the shower flowing over our bodies and my mouth worshiping her pussy I doubt I would even gag. I'd take it all as a demonstration of my total and complete love for her. But, even though she willingly accepts his cum would she "reciprocate?" Having gone down on my lover's ass I can attest to the fact that the pee might not be so bad in comparison. Now I wonder why the "golden shower" thing repulsed me in the first place? Still, love it! Will re-read for sure!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

Yeah…this kept up the same tempo as part 1 and I loved it. It is a must read, but I do wish Karen would start to take confident control. She’s heard all she needs to hear from Jack…he will do anything to turn her on. If she loves him, she will protect him, but let’s stop asking if everything is ok. Claim the man!

As for the pee and the past comments…it may not be for everyone, but it can be erotic because it is so taboo. I was licking my wife’s pussy years ago and she coughed, accidentally filling my mouth with her pee. I was a bit shocked, but being horny and lost in the mood, I swallowed and my mindset changed at that moment. My wife was a bit turned on in the moment knowing I swallowed her pee and I wasn’t the slightest bit upset, but her moment quickly passed. Unfortunately, as much as I tried to get her to give me a golden shower in the shower, she just couldn’t get into it and I gave up trying. Till this day, I do think it would be hot, but only if we were both into it. In the story, I found it erotic in the context of what they are going through.

Alright…on to part three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous