Femdom Between Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Baby, but I really want to get that thing on you."

After she lashed me 3 more times my cock was soft enough to fit the device over it. I snapped the little padlock shut and handed Karen the keys, which she dropped into her purse. Then she handed me the little hex key and told me to tighten all the screw points enough so they just made contact with my soft cock. It took a few minutes since there were 28 of the darn things.

Finally we left the dressing room and I could see that the cashier was facing her small video monitors just before she turned away. The steel cock ring was heavy on me as we walked past her and she looked at me with a knowing smile. "Thanks for all your help," Karen said to her. "You're welcome," she replied, "Enjoy!"

We were both starving and went straight to dinner in the hotel restaurant after dropping our shopping bag off in Karen's room. Our dinner conversation was all about the conference and our work, but I never for one second stopped thinking about the heavy stainless steel on my cock and the other items waiting for us upstairs.

After our meal we picked out a bottle of wine to take back to our room, and then it was time to go upstairs and begin whatever was in store for me this evening. We found ourselves alone in the elevator going up to our floor and after a moment of silence Karen turned to me and asked, "Have you been thinking about what's going to happen tonight, Jack?"

"I haven't stopped thinking about it," I said.

"Neither have I," she said. "Are you okay with everything we bought?"

"Oh, I'm fine with all of it," I told her.

"Good, because I'm really excited... I can't help it, this is still so new to me... I'm going to want to try everything out on you."

"I know, it's okay... we have our safe words."

"Yes we do," she said, as the elevator doors opened on our floor.

As we walked down the hall to her room Karen said, "I hope you'll never have to use a safe word... I'll really try not to get too crazy."

"Don't worry about it," I said, "I want you to do everything you want to do,"

"You honestly mean that?"

"Yes, I do. Even when it hurts bad it excites me to know it's what you want."

We reached the door to her room and she took me in her arms and kissed me. "I love you Jack," she said.

"I love you too Karen."

She opened the door with her key card and we went in. "Why don't you put the wine on the coffee table and I'll get a couple of glasses," she said.

I did so and sat down on the sofa, and a minute later Karen came in with the wine glasses and set them down on the table. Then, standing in front of me, she said softly, "Please take all your clothes off, Jack."

I got up and she sat down where I had been, and just like last night I started undressing as she watched. I was still wearing my charcoal gray business suit, and somehow that made it even more humiliating than taking off the casual clothes I wore last night. Karen still had on the navy blue skirt and matching jacket that she'd worn all day, and crossing her legs as I stripped, smiled at me.

"You're turning red again," she said, "you're so cute when you're humiliated."

Finally I was completely naked except for the heavy stainless steel spiked cock ring locked onto my penis. I was starting to get a little hard and beginning to feel the spikes pressing in on me. "Please get on your knees Jack," said Karen, "keep your eyes down and put your hands behind your back."

I obeyed while Karen went into the Adult Emporium bag on the floor and retrieved the shiny chrome handcuffs we bought. As she got up and moved behind me I could hear the metallic clicking of her opening them before snapping them tightly on my wrists a minute later.

"Did that feel as good as you thought it would?" I asked.

"Even better," she answered as she sat back down, "how do they make you feel?"

"Captured," I said.

"Mmm, which you are." Then she took out the black leather collar and leaned forward to place it around my neck and buckle it firmly closed. Finally she took out the chain leash, clipped it onto the collar's ring, and sat back with the leash holder in her left hand.

"What a beautiful sight... I love it," she said, looking at me up and down. She leaned forward to kiss me and her right hand went down to my locked up cock. As she teased me with her fingers I felt the pressure increase against the steel collar, the dozens of screw points pressing into me more painfully.

"Is this thing hurting badly now?"

"Yes it is."

"That turns me on so much... I'm really starting to think I'm sadistic. Are you sure that doesn't freak you out?"

"No... I want to be the victim of your sadism."

She kissed me again and as our mouths opened to each other she reached up and pinched my left nipple very hard. I moaned into her mouth and she trembled with excitement and murmured, "My victim, oh yes you are Baby." Then she did the same thing to my right nipple.

Then she pulled back from me and slid over to the left side of the couch, and pulling on the leash, told me to sit beside her to her right. It was a little awkward scrambling to my feet with my hands cuffed behind my back but I managed to get up and onto the couch next to her.

There we were sitting side by side with Karen still in her business suit and me naked save for my steel cock ring, the tight handcuffs holding my wrists behind me and the collar around my neck attached to the leash she was holding.

"It would be fun to just sit and watch a movie like this," she said, "although I'd have to keep doing things to you every once in a while."

"Would you feed me popcorn?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "Would you like some wine now?"

"That would be great."

She opened the bottle and filled one of the glasses, and after taking a sip from it herself she held the glass to my lips. It was overwhelming how completely I felt under her control by this simple act.

"Do you think you're a masochist, Jack?" she asked as I took a sip.

"I guess to some extent I am, but it's not really that I just like pain... it's exciting when I know that hurting me is turning you on."

"You were telling me last night about how pain and pleasure got mixed coming from the nerve endings from your ass."

"That's right."

"What if I whipped you on your back? Wouldn't that just hurt, and not be like, you know, sexual?"

"Um, yes."

She was quiet for a moment, seemingly lost in thought. "You remember those cowboy movies I told you I liked watching as a kid?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "You liked it when a guy got whipped."

"Well, when a guy got whipped it was always on his back. If I wanted to whip your back, would that be okay?"

"That would be fine if it excited you Karen."

"Um, it would... I think I want to do that later. I'll start slow again like you asked."

"That would be good," I said, as my cock throbbed painfully inside the spiked cock ring.

"Do you know what the hottest part of last night was for me?" she asked.

"Um, no, what was it?"

"When you started crying while I was whipping you. That's kind of sadistic, isn't it?"

"I think that's pretty hot," I said.

She reached over and began toying again with my trapped cock. "Some time Jack, when we're in a place where we can make all the noise we want, I'd like to whip you until you scream. Would that be okay?"

I winced as my cock swelled even harder against the cruel spikes. "Yes," I said.

"Mmm, I can tell it excites you. Oh God, that thing must really be hurting you now."

"It is."

"I've got to use your mouth now Jack, I'm so hot for it," she said breathlessly.

She lifted her hips and pulled her skirt up to her waist, and then she pushed her panties down over her legs and kicked them off. She lay back on the couch, parted her thighs and put her left leg up on the coffee table to give me full access to her. As she pulled my head down to her lap with the leash she told me to get on my stomach, and she helped me move my legs up onto the couch so I could. The spikes hurt even more as I lay down with my cock under me against the cushions.

After I got into the position she wanted she pushed my face against her crotch and said simply, "Lick." My mouth found her soaking wet pussy and I began eating her, swallowing her juices as I worked my lips and tongue on her.

As she began to moan with pleasure I could hear her fumbling with some items from our shopping bag and a minute later I felt something cold and wet pressing at my ass cheeks and quickly finding my asshole, and then an insistent pressure as she began to push the lubed butt plug into me.

Helpless to stop the inevitable with my hands cuffed behind me, I groaned into her pussy as she pushed the plug in deeper, and she responded by moaning louder and grinding herself against my face. I didn't know what size she was using but it felt like it was too big for me to take.

I gasped when she gave it one final push and my sphincter suddenly closed over the recessed part of the plug, and Karen said excitedly, "Oh yes Baby, it's in you all the way now." I was nearly in tears from the pain from my cock on top of the discomfort of the plug stuffed up my ass but I kept on eating her out as best I could.

Her breathing got faster and more urgent as pressed harder on my head with one hand and on the butt plug in my ass with the other. Suddenly she cried out, "Oh God, Jack, I'm going to cum," and moments later, "Ahh, ahhh, oh GOD!" as her body shook from the orgasm that overcame her.

She stroked my hair as her breathing slowly returned to normal and I kissed the wet insides of her thighs, her juices smeared all over my face. "Oh God, Jack, that was so good, I came so hard Baby," she said. "Now I want my favorite after play."

She slid further down on the sofa, raised her hips up and spread her lags wider, and I knew what she wanted as she pushed my head down. She reached around under herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart as I moved my mouth from her wet pussy down to her assshole, circling it slowly with my tongue before touching the small opening and entering her.

"Yes Baby, mmm that feels so good after I cum. Fuck my ass with your tongue Jack." I pushed my tongue deeper into her ass and explored her inside, slowly moving it in and out of her. "Ohhh, yes Baby, I love that," she sighed.

Finally she tugged at my leash and helped me back up to a sitting position, adding to the pressure of the butt plug still inside me, and rearranged herself as well. She looked at my cock, which had now turned an alarming shade of purple inside the steel cock ring, and without a word she went into her purse to retrieve the small keys and mercifully unlocked and removed it. There were angry red dots all over my cock from the sharp screw points but the skin wasn't broken anywhere.

Karen held the glass of wine to my lips and I gratefully drank from it, then she finished it off herself and reached over to stroke my cock. As my long suppressed erection began to grow she said, "Poor Baby, I guess you want to cum yourself?"

"Yes," I replied.

She was quiet for a few moments before saying, "I'm sorry Jack, I know you must want to, but I want to tie you up and whip you first."

I swallowed hard, remembered our recent conversation. "I understand," I said.

She got up from the sofa and straightened her disheveled skirt. Then she pulled at my leash indicating I should stand up, picked up the shopping bag and led me into her bedroom. Being led on a leash to what was sure to be a painful fate made me weak in the knees.

Karen never said a word as she buckled the wrist and ankle cuffs on me. She then had me lie facedown on the bed and went to work cutting the bondage rope we bought into four segments and securing each of my limbs to a bed post. It was a queen size bed and my arms and legs were spread wide.

"Raise up," she said, and as she shoved a pillow under my hips to elevate my ass I suspected that a whipping wasn't all that lay ahead of me on this bed.

Finally she took the ball gag out of the bag, placed the ball in my mouth and buckled the strap tightly at the back of my neck. "I wish I could hear you scream Jack," she said, "but since we're in a hotel that will have to wait."

I suddenly realized I wouldn't be able to get a safe word out if I needed to, but Karen seemed to read my thoughts, "I read about something you could do instead of saying a safe word," she said. Then she pressed a small rubber ball into my left hand. "Just hold this and let it go if gets to be too much, okay Baby?"

I nodded my understanding and squeezed the little ball, hoping I could keep it right where it was.

"I want to be naked while I whip you Jack," she announced, and proceeded to undress away from my sight. I could hear her breathing heavily as she did and grew harder knowing she was getting excited all over again just from the anticipation of whipping me.

A minute later she appeared alongside the bed, naked and holding the Scottish tawse in her right hand. She held it out so the leather straps touched me between my shoulder blades and then she trailed them down along my back and over my ass.

"I'll start slowly Jack and gradually start hitting you harder, just like last night. And I'm sorry but I guess it won't end until I'm hitting you pretty hard."

With the ball gag in my mouth I could only make an "Mmm-hmm" sound.

She left the tawse draped across my back, reached over to the butt plug still inside me and started to slowly pull it out. Again it hurt as the bulging part of the plug stretched my sphincter.

"I don't want anything distracting you from your whipping," she told me. It was a relief when she finally pulled it all the way out, but I couldn't stop wondering what else was coming... until she bent down and whispered in my ear.

"I'm going to whip your back now Baby," she said, "and then I'm going to fuck your ass really hard with that strap-on." So I was going to be fucked, something I actually dreaded more than the impending whipping. It almost made me want the whipping to go on as long as possible.

The first strikes of the tawse across my shoulder blades were relatively light as she promised but the instrument still made a loud snapping sound when the leather straps met my skin. She struck me again and again, moving slightly downward with each stroke until finally reaching the small of my back.

The sting from the lashes spread a heat over my entire back. Karen paused, stroked my hair and said, "I love whipping your back, it's really getting me hot. I'm sorry but I have to start hitting you harder now."

Then she started over again on my shoulder blades, bringing the tawse down hard. Each lash was like a hot flame across my back now, burning and then receding into a persistent sting. She whipped me again and again, a little lower each time until she once more reached the small of my back. I held the little ball tightly in my hand.

She paused once more to stroke my hair. "Are you looking forward to me fucking you in the ass, Sweetheart?" she asked me. I tried to make a negative-sounding "Mmm-hmm" sound through the ball gag but I don't think she understood me.

"I guess it will be more fun than this whipping is," she said, "although I'm going to have to fuck you as deep and hard as I can." I nodded my understanding.

"But before I do that I have to whip you really hard," she added.

Without waiting for a response from me she brought the instrument down as hard as she could across my shoulder blades, bringing from me a guttural cry of pain into my ball gag.

"Oh yes, that's what I want to hear Baby," she said, and once again the tawse began a journey down my back as she whipped me even harder. I was crying out into my gag with each stroke and my tears were coming fast. I squeezed the rubber ball as hard as I could.

I could hear her breathing harder until she was moaning with each blow, and glancing over at her I saw she was rubbing her pussy with her left hand as she whipped me with her right.

By the time she reached my middle back she was gasping with each stroke. She whipped me faster and faster and I knew she was approaching another orgasm as her gasps turned to cries, which sounded just like my cries of pain; we were crying out together in pain and pleasure and it drove me as deep into subspace as I've ever been, feeling at one with this woman in the most intimate way imaginable.

When the tawse finally crashed down on the small of my back Karen stifled a scream as she climaxed and threw herself over me on the bed. Lying across my burning back she continued to rub her pussy and cry out her pleasure as her orgasm went on and on.

She lay still for a few minutes as she recovered, her breathing slowly returning to normal as the fire on my back gradually cooled to a dull roar. Finally she moved her body to lie against me on her side, drawing her right leg up and over me. I could feel her wetness on me as she kissed my face and whispered "Oh Jack, God that was so good Baby, so good. Now I'm going to fuck you."

She got up and went out to the living room, and reappeared a few minutes later wearing the strap-on. She stood next to the bed directly in my line of sight and fondled the realistic erect cock protruding from her crotch as if to give me time to fully appreciate it -- along with the knowledge that my asshole was its destination. I was about to get fucked, and there was nothing I could do to escape my fate, except for letting go of the rubber ball I still held.

To my surprise though she took the ball out of my hand and removed the ball gag. Then she clambered up onto the bed, getting on her hands and knees perpendicular to my sideways-turned head, and lowered her hips down to my face. When the tip of the silicone cock touched my lips I realized that my mouth was not to be spared.

"Suck me Jack," she said, "suck my hard cock."

I opened my mouth to let it in. Karen began to gently rock her hips to move it in and out me, pushing it into me a little deeper each time. When it was only halfway into my mouth I gagged on it.

"Relax and take it in," she said. "All of us women have to learn this, with you guys always sticking your cocks in us everywhere."

She continued to slowly fuck my mouth, sometimes holding her cock still for a few moments after pushing it in. I realized I was thinking of it now as "her cock," and did my best to hold back from gagging to let her have her way with me.

Soon she began making sounds of pleasure again. "That's it Baby, suck my cock, take it all the way in," she said, "Make it good and hard so I can fuck your ass with it." Of course on one level I knew the silicone cock was already hard -- but on another level I felt like I was being forced to assist in my own rape.

"Mmm, I like fucking your mouth Jack," she said. "I wish I could cum down your throat with my cock." I wished she could as well.

She thrust it into me again and again and I learned to take it. Finally she touched the back of my throat and held it there, moaning with pleasure. Then she slowly withdrew and climbed off the bed, stopping to whisper "ass time" in my ear.

I watched her pick up the tube of lubricant and apply it generously to her cock before getting back on the bed and kneeling between my bound and spread legs, and the next thing I knew she was pushing a cold glob of the lubricant into my asshole. Then she moved her body up over me, supporting herself with her left hand as she positioned her cock with her right. I felt it touch my ass cheeks and tensed up.

"Try to relax Sweetheart," she said. "It's going in whether you like it or not and it'll be easier for you if you relax."

Karen guided the head of her cock with her hand until it made contact with my asshole and then she slowly began to enter me. I tensed up again and it felt awful. She withdrew, applied more lube and put her cock in me again. As she pushed into me I tried not to resist, and she slowly pressed it in more. Suddenly it slid forward and I gasped in pain.