Femdom Between Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she said, "I'm inside you now Jack. I'm fucking your ass." She relaxed her full weight on my back, took my head in both of her hands and whispered in my ear, "Here's some more for you Baby," as she pushed it in even further. "Oh God," I said, "It's too much Karen, I can't take it."

"I'm sorry Jack, but you have to take it," she said. Then she began moving it in and out of me, pushing it in a little deeper each time. I was groaning with each thrust and pulling at my bound wrists and ankles in a futile attempt to escape my impalement.

She slowed and stopped only to maneuver her cock deeper inside me and began thrusting again, faster now and with more force. "God I've always wanted to do this," she said breathlessly, "Oh God, I love fucking you."

As she pumped her cock into me again and again she began moaning and I knew my fucking would go on until she could cum. Her moans turned to cries as she drove herself into me harder and faster and I unconsciously began bucking my hips to meet her thrusts.

I knew she was fucking me as hard as she could to get herself off from the inner dildo on her harness. It felt so impersonal, as if my body was bound to the bed just to be used by her for her own pleasure. I was nothing more than a receptacle for her cock at that moment, and although I felt like my insides were being ripped apart... I loved it.

Suddenly she cried out "I'm cumming," and clawed at my hair as she gave me a series of yet harder stabs until finally screaming "Oh God, OH GOD!" into my ear.

She raised herself up on her arms to jam her hips against me with even more force and cried out "Ahh, Ahhh, AHHHH," as if she was in pain, ramming her cock into me with each cry. As her orgasm finally peaked she gave me one final thrust and tried to hold her cock still, but her body shuddered so heavily it felt like I was still being fucked.

She collapsed her body on top of me. "Oh my God Jack, I've never cum like that," she said when she caught her breath, "Oh God, that was incredible." After a few minutes she kissed me and began pulling out of me, the silicone cock making a "pop" sound as it came out.

She took off the harness, untied my wrist and ankle cuffs, lay down beside me on the bed and we faced each other to embrace. "You're so good to me Baby," she said, caressing and kissing my face, "so good, so good." Our mouths opened up to each other and it was the most intimate deep kiss ever as I felt completely at one with her, and I knew that she felt the same.

We lay holding each other for quite a while. I guess Karen couldn't help but notice my hard cock pressed against her belly because finally she said, "you didn't cum, did you Jack? I was trying to hit your prostate, I read that a guy could cum that way."

"No, I didn't," I said, "but that's okay."

"No, it's not okay," she said, and began putting the harness back on. "Please no, not again," I mumbled.

"Just once more," she said.

She asked me to get up on my hands and knees, saying "I'm going to fuck you doggie-style, and you're going to cum." I got into position and she knelt behind me, and moments later I felt her hands take firm hold of my ass and then the dildo pressed up against me. She quickly found my asshole and slid it into me forcefully, again making me gasp, and then she began probing my insides.

After a minute she found the spot she was looking for and an electric current shot through me. Then she reached under me, took my cock in her hand and began jacking me off, saying, "Cum for me Jack, cum for me now," and in seconds I exploded in an orgasm like I've never had before. It was all I could do not to scream as I shot load after load onto the bed below me while she urged me on, saying "Yes Baby, yes Baby, that's it, let it all out."

I thought my cock would never stop jerking but it finally did. Karen pulled out of me and we both collapsed on the bed, careful to avoid the sticky mess I had made. We looked into each other's eyes and we both went "Oh my God," at the exact same time, causing us to break up into hysterical laughter.

"Jeez," I said to her, brushing her hair out of her eyes, "You're telling me you read how to do that?"

"Yep, I told you I did a lot of research," she said with that crooked grin, "It's amazing what you can learn on the Internet."

"That was incredible... I think a lot of guys don't know what they're missing," I told her.

"I think you're right about that," she said, kissing my nose. "Jack... last night and tonight have been so amazing, you've let me do so many things I never thought I'd really do. Thanks for letting me explore."

"Oh I could say the same, Karen," I said. "I thought it'd be impossible for these things to ever happen to me, because my fantasies were never about just anyone... they were always about someone who I felt about the way I feel about you."

"I totally get it," she said, "I guess I'll know if your feelings for me ever change... you won't get hard when I tie you up," she said, smiling.

I looked into her eyes and said, "My feelings for you won't change."

She held my gaze for a moment and then asked softly, "Do you want to move in with me when we get home?"

"Me move in with you?"

"That's what I said. You're in an apartment... I've got a house."

"Done," I said.

"You're sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

"Jack, I've got a soundproof den in the basement. It was my ex-husband's man cave... do you know what that means?"

"Yes Karen, I know what that means."

"We don't have to do all of this stuff all of the time, Jack... you know that right? Let's keep it special."

"I know Baby. I think it's going to work out just fine."

We fell asleep in each other's arms and dozed for about an hour. When we woke Karen said, "I think it's time for a nice hot shower, don't you?"

"That sounds great," I said.

She helped me take off the wrist and ankle cuffs I was still wearing, along with my collar, and a few minutes later we were together in her shower stall with steaming hot water pouring over us. I soaped her body from top to bottom and she did the same for me, paying special attention to my cock... which didn't take long to respond.

"I think I'm going to be pretty clean down there," I said.

She embraced me and spoke into my ear, "Jack... I've got another secret I want to tell you."

"You've still got more secrets?"

"Yes," she said, fondling my cock. "Sometimes I... I feel like I'd like to be forced to do something myself."

"Really?" I asked. I had never given thought to this scenario before, and was surprised how much it aroused me. Make Karen do something for me? It seemed incredibly exotic after she made me do so many things for her.

"Could you do that?" she asked, still fondling my cock, "Is there something you'd like to make me do right now?"

I looked at her questioning eyes, and without saying a word I gently pushed down on her shoulders. She quickly understood and dropped down to her knees in front of me, staring at my hard cock inches in front of face.

It felt awkward but I said, "I want you to suck me off."

She looked up at me, the hot water streaming over her pretty face. "Um, do I have to swallow your cum?"

"Yes," I said, "all of it." I couldn't believe how excited this was getting me. I had never really fantasized about dominating a woman, but something new clicked in my head. I think at that moment I felt so connected to her that my empathy for her experience was turning me on.

She put her tongue on the head of cock and circled the tip with her tongue, and then she took my cock into her warm mouth and began slowly and sensuously sucking me. She alternated between taking me in deep and pulling back to tease the head, and as her pace increased she reached up to caress my balls with her hand.

"Umm, oh God that feels good Baby," I moaned, looking down at her head moving back and forth on my cock.

I was getting close to cumming when she moved her hand down from my balls and between my legs. I spread my legs slightly and she inserted her middle finger into my asshole, pushing it in as she deep throated me, her face making contact with my lower belly.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, and seconds later I exploded down her throat. She was moaning as her throat worked quickly to swallow each load that I shot into her and I grunted with each spasm of my cock.

She slowly withdrew from me after my orgasm finished but kept lovingly running her tongue over my shaft as it softened, finally kissing the head and then slowly rising up to a standing position again.

"I liked that Jack," she said, "did you like making me suck you?"

"Yes," I said, "more than I expected."

"I get in the mood for that sometimes... I think I might even want to see how a spanking feels one of these days. It's weird but sometimes when I'm playing with you I get turned on thinking about what you're feeling."

"I felt the same thing about making you suck me," I said. "I feel like... that maybe we both want to know what it's like to be inside each other's heads."

"Wow... yes," she said, "I think I know what you mean, I think we already are kind of in each other's heads."

"I'd do anything you asked me to do, and I'll spank you if you want me to."

"Mmm," she said, touching my face. "Well, you know what... right now, I want to make you pay for what you just made me do."

"Ha, I should have known there'd be a catch."

"I want to make you do something really nasty," she said. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I said, wondering what it could possibly be.

As she reached up and pressed down on my shoulders she said, "I want you to swallow me now Jack." As I went down to my knees I was puzzled; since she had just swallowed all of my cum she couldn't feed it to me from her mouth like she did last night.

When I was on my knees facing her crotch she said, "Open your mouth." As I did, she stepped forward to straddle my face and put her pussy against my lips. She put her hands on the sides of my head as if to hold it in place, and I suddenly realized what she was about to do.

I felt repulsed for a moment, but as soon as the warm liquid flowed into my mouth I unthinkingly began swallowing without hesitation. Karen moaned, "Oh Jack, Jack," as I swallowed gulp after gulp of her, the tangy scent filling my nostrils, until the flow gradually subsided to a trickle.

I licked her pussy clean of every last drop and then she put her hands up against the shower wall and began grinding herself against my face. I kept on eating her out as the juices coming into my mouth turned from pee to sexual excretions, and moments later she cried out as she came once more.

She slowly rose to her feet and we hugged each other tightly under the hot running water. "God, I'm sorry I'm such a pervert," she whispered. "I don't even know where that came from."

"It came from all the wine you drank," I told her, making her laugh. "Well, duh," she said, "I guess that's another quote for that 'One Dumb Domme' autobiography I'm going to write."

"I could use a drink of that wine about now myself," I said, making her laugh again. I thought to myself how much I loved making her laugh.

We finished our shower, and, ravenous from our exertions, ordered a nice late night snack from room service. Then, just like the night before, we made sweet and incredibly intimate vanilla love. Holding her in my arms, the connection I felt to her seemed so strong, so unbreakable.

"Well, this has no doubt been the best business trip I've ever been on," I told her.

"Me too," she said. "It's pretty amazing to trust each other enough to open up our darkest secrets... I still can't quite believe I'm talking to someone about my crazy fantasies, let alone acting them out."

"And now I'm going to move in with you... to paraphrase Yogi Berra, we have our whole future ahead of us."

"Right," she laughed. "It's going to be a little weird going back to the office, isn't it?"

"Not as long as you don't keep giving me rubber bands to wear."

"Well, I don't know if I can commit to that."

"Than I guess I'll have to deal with it," I said.

As we spooned in the darkness and began drifting off to sleep I whispered, "A soundproof den?"

"Umm-hmm," she replied sleepily.

I dreamed about it.