All Comments on 'Femdom Breeding Prison Pt. 02'

by pluggedforlife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Quite an arsenal you've got going! (He-he, got a new word for my own stash.) Can't help but feel sorry for the boy; a bit. Will he realize the background to the role he now plays to ensure the future of the homo-sapien? Will he accept it or will he try screech about it? Will he apologize for having angry thoughts about his aunt? Ooooh, will he find luv?

Loving this story.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hurry

When's the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more

Want to hear how Vanessa popped his cherry

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Too short

Too short these two chapters. I'm not able to comment. The story promises but ... will we see it ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The 2 guards unlocked him?

At that point he stomped them both and left for good. Seriously bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Twist

Alex had hit such a low point that a surge of Energy rushed through his body. He suddenly leaped up with muscles bulging and ran out the door. He pushed his aunt aside until she hit the floor. He knocked every woman unconscious so bad that he caused them brain damage. He was able to make his way out of the prison but sought to return to free the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm very interested in seeing where this goes, do you plan on continuing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

amazing premise with really good writing. some of the best ive seen. this NEEDS to be continued. -latinmaleny1986

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous