All Comments on 'Femme Fatale'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zex95966zex95966about 14 years ago
wierd hehe.

It was well written, the detail and sex was good. I only say it was weird because of the getting fucked to death part. =P

zex95966zex95966about 14 years ago
name of story

I forgot to add that perhaps you should change the name of the story... there is a movie with the same name and almost a similar plot (there is some sex and some manipulation involved) so as not to be confused with it.

It's a good movie actually =)

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Hilarious!

And really well informed detail. Although I'm not sure he would wear an Armani tux since he gets his fine wool suits tailored in Savile Row ... but that's quibbling. I love the descriptions of food :)

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Spectre of things to Cum

I'm picking this as my lead up to going to see Spectre, which has just been released.

This is brilliant parody - because it's so well written. From the start, you exaggerate Bondliness - e.g., Riprock barely being able to get his shoulders through the door, and the typical silly name for the Russian agent.

I love the knowledgeable touches about clothes and Turkish food - that kind of savoir faire is always important when writing in this genre. You just overdo it, to remind us how silly it is.

Plus the in-puns, my particular favourite being: "Her pubic hair was trimmed into a tidy patch, as neat and triangular as Lenin's beard." I really laughed out loud at that bit!

Another thing I love is that from start to finish, the two are equals. By playing along with the Bond theme of subduing someone through sex nonsense, but making the contest between the two agents hilariously and sexily unwinnable, you subvert the sexism of Bond. Bond is so sexy, and so sexist.

The Daniel Craig films have taken that into a new realm. It's as if they have explored the whole range of Bond girls: the vulnerability of Vesper Lynd and Severine, the comic touch of Strawberry Fields, assured professional skill from Eve Moneypenny. It's hard to say if they are still sexist films, particularly with Eve's classy character. Looking forward to what Spectre might bring to that party.

hylas_hylas_over 7 years ago

This was hilarious. And sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
please continue this story

Igetzemov should try the basic instinct style handcuffs on agent riprock and fuck him insane till he gives up

JackoKJackoKalmost 2 years ago

Great tongue-in-cheek (and elsewhere) spoof of James Bond!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous