All Comments on 'Femtech Industries'

by gynarchite

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

I just keep coming back to this story... it's so fucking good! I really hope there is a follow up with all the new recruits.

Even a spinoff with Heather Jones and her four slaves, especially with the 19 year old (Slave 3189). I wonder how such a beautiful goddess like Heather would "break" the young man who had his whole life ahead of him, and show him the true honour he received at being able to worship such an amazing woman. To give her whatever she requires of him, so he can play a role (even a very small one) in her noble crusade!

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
A sensuous read, with some reservations

I like nearly all of it. It is a sensuous read. The bits that I did not like were to do with long periods of kneeling. I personally do not think it right that slaves, voluntary or actual, should ever be allowed PIV sex. I feel that this habit will eventually erode boundaries. I did like that slaves did not expect their meals to be available to them, it seemed implicit that if Miss suddenly decided that added weight was appearing then a period of days without food was called for, and food discipline was imposed without consultation. I also do not like spankings over the knee. I think this to be a lazy habit and a stress to the hand as it goes on. I much prefer an appraisement to be carried out after the slave is made fast, in bondage before the cane is used to ensure better compliance and future mindset. I did not like the private love affair which appeared toward the end, and would prefer that Miss obtains love from other women, and PIV from specially bred males slaves. It would have been good to have some ideas about how a new generation of young dominant women could be produced by somehow tinkering with hormones or covertly with the social fabric. If New Women could emerge all with the characteristic of demanding obedience from men, and having an improved IQ this would be a major step, If pregnancy could be bypassed and devolved to incubators instead the possibility would then exist by hormonal changes of getting rid of the possibility of dominant males and instead greatly increasing the dominant trait in a future female population.

LordMorningstarLordMorningstarabout 1 year ago

I loved reading this so much I had to bookmark it on My phone 'til I could come make an account and favourite it. ^ 3 ^

I find this one very inspiring and expect to be reviewing it later. ;)

I would happily see this story in a paid novel.

I wanted to continue seeing Olivia's story playing out, with her new precious slave. Those two together seem so warm, I luv it. I am always eager to see more stories like that between these two characters.

I hope you continue enjoying your work.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinsky7 months ago

It is a really nice and in the beginning a very interesting scenery. But then the damn chastityshit comes in it and turned it all into simple boredom. It is too easy to handle a man by chastitydevices. Dumb blackmailing, often declared as teasing does the very easy job. Nothing smart and all the creative thoughts go down the drain again. Pity because it is technically very good written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous