Feolan Makes a Dress*

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha-"

"Now then!" said Suminara brightly as she stood and clapped. "Would you mind cleaning your mess?" She turned her face to the side. Her cheek and neck were still covered.

He swallowed hard, looked at the bit of cloth in his hand. Inexplicably, the bulge in his trousers was starting to grow again. Suminara was standing very, very close. When he looked down he could see almost nothing but her chest, rising and falling gently with her breath. "You... You want me to do it for you?"

"It would be very gentlemanly of you."

"Of course," he muttered. Her freckle-dotted cheek was soft and warm, and she leaned in to his touch as moved down to clean her neck as well. He stopped at her collarbone, glanced down at her chest and swallowed hard. "C- can I...?"

She giggled. "How considerate! Yes, you may."

His hand trembled as the cloth glid over her skin. It was the first time he had ever touched a woman's breasts, and it was better than he had ever imagined it would be. He was careful not to touch them with his bare skin, but even feeling them through the cloth made his chest warm and his face red. As he was cleaning her she crossed her arms under them and lifted, which made them bulge slightly out of the dress, which made him feel lightheaded.

"Th- there," he said, finally. "I think that's all of it."

"Mm, I don't think so. It's flowed down between them now. You'll have to reach in to get the rest of it."

"O- oh." He stared. He laughed, nervously. "I'm amazed that none if it got on the dress... Hah. Haha."

"Yes, that was lucky! Or perhaps you just have good aim." She winked at him. "You can dive in whenever you like. There is no need to be shy."

"Right. I'll, uh. I'll do that." His hand was hovering over her chest, the edges of the cloth tickling her skin.

"You are nervous. Would you like some help?" Without waiting for an answer she took his hand in her own, and gently lowered it until it sat on top of the crevice between her breasts. "They do not bite. I promise," she said with a giggle, then guided him down, down, until his hand was snugly between them.

They enveloped his arm halfway up to his elbow, and there was still plenty of room to spare. "Gods and demons," he breathed.

The rest of the cleaning took a long time, or perhaps it only felt that way. Afterwards, Feolan could never remember much of the cleaning itself- just the incredible warm, soft, plushness that engulfed him while he was doing it. And what Suminara did after he had finished: She thanked him politely, then stared at him curiously for a moment with an appraising sort of look.

"Feolan. You still have your youngdom?"

"My what?"

"Your youngdom. You are..." She made a face like she had smelled something foul. "Kultløs. Gods, but I hate that that is the word for it in Norðmol."

Guiltless. A virgin. "Oh. I, uh... I am. Yes."

"Would you like to not be?"

"I'd like to, but my work here keeps me so busy that I've never-" he stopped, suddenly, and his eyes went wide. "Y- you. You mean... Are you...?"

She grinned. "You are cute, and sweet, and I would like to make sure that your first time is a good one. With me, I promise you it will be."

He remembered saying yes, or stammering it, at least. He remembered her guiding him down onto the chair where he sat every day doing his work. He remembered her standing over him, lifting the skirt that he made for her. He remembered that she did not, in fact, wear any smallclothes. She had hair down there. It was just as snow-white as the hair on her head, and unlike the unkempt mess that Feolan had hers was neatly trimmed into a triangle, pointing downward towards...

It was the first time he had ever seen one, and it was beautiful. Swollen blue lips, with glistening pinkness in between. Her hands were on his shoulders, her legs spread as she stood above him. A single drop of her wetness fell and landed right on his head. He shivered.

"Are you ready?" she whispered. Her eyes were so beautiful. Big and bright yellow, like the sun. Only Shalians had eyes like that.

He nodded.

He gasped.

It was the most wondrous thing he had ever experienced. She lowered herself onto him, slowly, delicately. She was hot and wet and pleasantly tight inside. Her weight shifted, and she was sitting in his lap, the insides of her thick thighs pressed up against his waist, her breasts pressed heavily against his chest. He groaned. Something inside of him clenched again, out of his control.

"Hey, hey," said Suminara gently. "Relax. Relaaax." She wrapped her arms around him, pulled him close, and again he was overwhelmed by her scent. He remembered what it reminded him of: the herb tea that the matrons at the orphanage made for him whenever he fell ill. It was a warm smell, soft and comforting. "Just take a deep breath, Feolan. That's right, just like that. You just sit, okay? I will do all the work."

He thought that he knew how this was supposed to go. He expected her to bounce herself up and down on him, but all she did was move her hips very slightly, in a slow, rolling back-and-forth. He could hardly tell that she was moving from looking at her, but he could feel it. "Slow. Steady. Breathe. Gooood. Just relax, breathe, and focus on how good it feels to be inside of me. How warm and soft my body feels against yours." She took his hands in her own and guided them back, until they were resting on her big, firm behind. "Touch me. Anywhere you please. Explore my body."

It was all he could do to hold on. Even as she moved back and forth it felt like her insides were squeezing him, rhythmically, in time with her movements. It took everything he had not to explode inside of her right away, but he held it off. "Good, good! You're doing well! You may be tempted to clench your muscles, or to hold your breath, but if you breathe and relax you will last longer, and the pleasure will be even greater when you finish."

Easier said than done. Her thighs were so thick, and her bottom was soft and firm and vast. Her chest filled his vision, drew him in- literally. He found that his face was drifing closer and closer towards it as she wriggled atop him.

"You like big breasts, Feolan?" She had noticed where his attentions were.

"I like yours. Even though they're very... very big."

She laughed. "So you like them in spite of their size?"

He shook his head. "I've never seen a woman like you. They're so... Huge! And soft, and warm..."

"Mm. How'd you like to get a better look at them?"

"Y- yes please." He needn't have said anything. She was already tugging at the sash, without even pausing the rolling of her hips.

"This dress is so lovely, I'd hate to get it all wet. Silk is so terribly difficult to clean, but I am sure that you know that already!" Something about that prodded at the back of his mind, didn't quite make sense, but that didn't matter, because the front of the dress had opened up.

They were beautiful. Firm, fat, full, easily the biggest that he'd ever seen. Maybe the biggest in the world. He'd certainly never seen any woman who could come close. Her nipples were deep blue, darker than her skin, and the dark circles that surrounded them were so big that he couldn't cover them with one hand, even with his fingers spread out. He knew that for a fact, because after she carefully set the dress aside on his worktable she grabbed his hands and placed them on them.

"Calm now, calm! Breathe," she said with a laugh. "Goodness! I can feel how much you like them." She ceased the rolling of her hips for a moment. "Take your time, enjoy them. I love to have them touched, so touch them all you like."

He took a deep breath. Her nipples were stiff and huge against his palms. He rubbed them, just a little bit, then was startled as Sumi gasped. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"Not at all! It feels good. They are very sensitive. Keep going, but use a gentle touch. Yes, just like that..."

He had no idea what he was doing. He was touching them so lightly that he couldn't see how she could feel much of anything, but the more he moved his palms, the more she made wonderful little encouraging noises and clenched at him down below. It was getting very, very difficult to keep himself from exploding inside of her, but he didn't want it to end. Her advice was working, but breathing and relaxing his muscles would only go so far.

"C- can we slow down? I can't..." He pulled his hands away from her breasts, then blinked, staring at them. They were wet. So were her nipples. Little drops of white were welling up on the ends of them.

"That's just an interesting thing that my body does," she said serenely.

"You're a mother, then?"

"I have never borne children, and I do not plan to anytime soon."

"Then how do you-" One thought collided with another mid-sentence. "Wait. Wait! This isn't going to..." He looked down at where her curly white hairs entangled with his curly black ones. "Can Shalians and my folk... Don't get me wrong, you are beautiful, but I don't want to be a father just yet."

She laughed, a lovely sound. "I was wondering when you would think of that. Yes, you could have a baby with a Shalian, but not this Shalian. You will not make me a mother tonight, no matter what you do."

"You drank heartroot tea before you came over? How could you know that we were going to..."

"I had an inkling of what would happen." She winked. "But I did not drink heartroot. It is a wonderful little plant, but I have other means. More reliable ones." She leaned forward, pressing the wonderful softness of her chest into his. "Vela Sheï teaches that every person has the freedom to share their body, or not, as they choose. My body is the way that it is because being this way delights me, and I delight in sharing the gifts that my goddess has given me with friends and lovers. Perhaps one day I will have children to feed from my breast, but that day is a long, long way away. That is my choice." She smiled and touched his cheek. "So worry not. Worry not, and..." She leaned back, and Feolan found that the front of his tunic was wet. "Have a taste, if you like."

"This is very strange," he said nervously, eyeing her nipples, which were leaking much more readily now.

"Is it? I think it's quite normal." There was amusement in her eyes. "Don't feel as if you have to do it to satisfy me. There are many other ways you can do that. But it does taste very good."

He stared, unsure of how he felt. It kept welling up in great fat drops on her nipples, and when each drop was big and full it fell like a ripe fruit onto his lap. He caught himself wondering just how good it tasted, and his mind was made up. He leaned in, and she helpfully lifted a breast up so that her nipple was at his mouth. He could feel the heat of her on his face, and he realized that he was trembling slightly. "Go on," she whispered.

It looked big, but it felt even bigger in his mouth. He sucked, and Suminara let out a throaty, husky moan. "Aah! A little rough!"

"Sorry!" said Feolan immediately.

"Mm, not to worry. I just wasn't expecting you to suck so hard. Do you like it?"

He licked his lips and savored the taste that was still in his mouth. "It's sweet. And it tastes of... Roses? Just a hint." He didn't know what breastmilk was supposed to taste like, but he was fairly certain that it wasn't normal for it to taste of flowers. Shalians were strange folk indeed.

She was beginning to roll her hips again. Despite the oddness of the situation he was still as stiff as ever, and, for some reason, Suminara was even tighter now. He took a slow, deep breath.

"Good," she said. "You're doing very well, Feolan!" He put his mouth back on her breast- it seemed like the right thing to do, and her milk was tasty. "Ooh! Yes, very good! Use your tongue... Yes! Yes, just like that. Ooh..." Her hips started to move faster, and she was squeezing him from the inside. "And you'll get more milk if you open your mouth wider. Make a rolling motion with your lips. Almost... Not quite like that, more... Yes, there! Mmm, that feels lovely." He could feel the tightness between his legs again. It was getting harder to breathe slowly, harder to keep himself from tensing up. "Keep going... I'm almost... I'm going to... Aah!"

Her other breast was pressed up against his stomach- he felt an explosion of wet warmth there at the same moment that his mouth was filled with sweetness. She clenched down below, hard, which surprised him so much that...

"G- gods and demons!" Wonderful, exultant release. His hips bucked out of his control, and Suminara gasped as his heat filled her. It was as if she was pulling it out of him, squeezing until he had nothing left inside of him to give.

When it was all done, she laughed, joyously, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Aishmaie Vela Sheiram shuti, Feolun."

He had no idea what that meant, though he thought he heard his name in there. Somehow, in the deep fog of the afterglow, he managed to find something in his mind: a phrase. "Ei. Kokhosh oshnim en polionti akh."

Suminara stared at him for a moment, as if she was confused, then she started laughing so hard that she nearly fell off of his lap. He frowned.

"Who taught you to say that?" she asked once she had caught her breath and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"A customer that I made a frock for a few months ago. He said that it meant 'Thank you, I appreciate the compliment.' He said that I should say it after someone says something nice to me. Er... He was Shalian," he added hopefully.

"He was playing a prank on you. I said, 'Vela Shei's blessings to you, Feolan.' You said, 'Yes, and my cock is enormous.'" She started laughing again, even harder this time. Feolan blushed redder than he had all night.

--

"So that is why I said 'Feolun' and not 'Feolan'. Your name sounds very much like 'Teolan', which is a Shalian name that declines by changing the vowel at the end. It feels right to do yours the same way. By the way, you will almost never need to use the vocative case yourself- it is used in prayers and poems and very old stories, mostly. I use it in everyday speech, but it is an affectation. I like sounding like a poet. Naala pokes fun at me for it, but I poke fun at her for not being able to pronounce the sh or zh sounds correctly."

"I, uh, have no idea what any of that means." They had cleaned up and gotten dressed, or Feolan had, anyway. Suminara was leaning against his worktable, still delightfully but distractingly naked.

"It's not important." She smiled. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"It was better than I ever could have imagined."

She laughed at that. "Really? When I was your age I could imagine some truly incredible things. Things that I still have not done."

"Really. Er... How old are you, exactly?" He knew that the oldest Shalians could live to be two centuries old or more, and they didn't age like his folk did. They continued to look youthful and supple well into the years that made gumafolk old and grey.

"Hmm. You are wondering if your first time was with an old lady?"

"N- no, of course not." That was exactly what he had been wondering.

"I am thirty-six. Not bad for a woman nearly twice your age, hmm?" She grinned and did a little pirouette. It made her hair fan out like a spinning dress. He was a bit surprised that the weight of her chest didn't make her lose her balance at the end of it. Every movement she made seemed to compensate for them effortlessly.

"You are truly incredible."

"I have simply had a lot of practice. Sex is a skill, just like tailoring or writing poetry. Practice enough and you'll get good at it."

"I've had no practice. Did I... do okay?"

"For your first time? Yes, you did okay."

"Alright. How can I do better than okay next time?"

She grinned. "Asking that question was the first step, one that many, many people never take. Would you like to know the secret, Feolan? The secret that will let you make any woman you lay with scream with pleasure?"

He nodded eagerly, and she beckoned him to come closer. She leaned in close (her breasts weighed heavily against his arm) and said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes! Of course!"

She brought her lips up to his ear and whispered, "The secret is..." He quivered with anticipation, and because he could feel her breath on his neck. "Talk to her."

He looked at her. "That's it?"

"That's it. I suppose it's not much of a secret, though you'd think it was judging by how rarely folks think to do it. The truth is, every person is different, and there is no way to know how a person likes to have sex unless you ask them. There are things that make me quiver with lust that excite my beloved not at all."

"Er. Such as?"

"Men, for one." She laughed. "But when you are with a woman- or a man- the best way to discover how to pleasure them is to ask them how they like to be pleasured. There is really no grand secret other than communication. Past that, it is just a matter of practice. Practice doing the things that your partner enjoys until you can do them in exactly the way that they enjoy them, and don't be afraid to try new things every once in a while. If you are not sure if your partner is enjoying themselves, ask. Oh, and if you finish first, it is courteous to attend to your partner until they finish as well. You have fingers, lips, and a tongue- don't be afraid to use them. Also..." She thought for a moment.

"It is good that you made sure that you would not get me with child, but when you are with other women you should make sure that measures have been taken before you start. The seed that comes out before you finish, the clearer, thinner kind, that can make women pregnant too. Heartroot powder is cheap and effective, it would be good for you to keep some with you, even though you are not the one who would use it. There is also a fruit- it is called thadeengo in Vishanalo, and I have seen it for sale here in Branturhem as 'lover's mango'- which will render you completely unable to impregnate anyone for a week when you eat it. Its flesh is a vivid purple and it makes your seed smell very sweet, which is how you can tell that it has worked. Oh, and as long as we are discussing safety, if you ever meet someone with bumps, warts, or pimples on their bits, you should avoid having sex with them. Some sex-diseases are merely inconvenient, but some can kill you, and it is hard to tell which is what unless you know the signs. It is a shame there are no temples to Vela Shei in the Norðmark- the priests there are trained to treat illnesses of the groin, and my goddess is very generous in granting her god-magic to her followers."

"There's a Temple of Vela Shei right here in Branturhem. That's how I heard about her in the first place."

"There is? Where?" She seemed very surprised at that.

"It's on Agdavej, near the Great Learning Hall. I've heard that there are women there who will make love to anyone who comes to them, for nothing. They don't charge like a whorehouse does. I'm not sure I believe that, but... I've always been too nervous to go to it and find the truth of things for myself."

"Hmm... I shall have to investigate. Branturhem would benefit from the goddess's influence, but knowing this city, I fear that it may simply be a brothel. I have nothing against brothels, mind you. I think they are quite delightful. But some of the brothels here in Branturhem are... Not like the ones in Felu Shala. Some of them are horrible, exploitative places that treat their workers terribly. If one of these is using her name to attract clients, well... I hope that it is not."

"Norðmol is your second language-"

"Fourth."

"Your fourth language and my first, but you know all these words that I don't know. What's 'exploitative' mean?"

She was starting to pull her robes back on. Feolan took that to mean that she was preparing to leave. He was sad to see her body so thoroughly covered again. "In this place, whores are not treated well. They are women and men, though mostly women, who use their bodies to eke out a life in a harsh city that shames and belittles them for surviving in the only way that it has left them. Some of the people who run whorehouses understand this, and treat their workers as well as they are able. Others... do not. If this temple is actually a whorehouse, I desperately hope that it is at least one of the good ones." Her easy smile was gone, for a moment, at least. She looked troubled, truly worried, but then it passed and her face brightened. "However, if the goddess has made her way to this continent, you would do well to pay it a visit. Vela Shei's teachings are shared freely by her followers, and if they are trained properly, they will be able to tell you a great many useful things." She finished tying the sash on her overrobe, then adjusted the way her breasts sat above it. "I shall investigate it tomorrow, before Naala and I come to collect our dresses. But for now, she is waiting for me."