Feolan Makes a Dress*

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About that. Er..." He scratched his head nervously. "You mentioned 'my beloved', before. Are you and her... Together?"

"Yes," she said simply.

"Oh. Oh, dear. Oh gods above. She saved my life and I..."

"Worry not. She knows I am here, and what I am doing."

"She knows that we-"

"Or if she doesn't, she will when I tell her." He made a face, and she laughed. "Feolan, do you remember what I told you when I came here tonight? That she was 'preoccupied'? She is with another woman. Sharing your body with someone is not the same as giving your heart to them. Naala and I delight in sharing our bodies with many, but our hearts belong with each other."

"That is... Odd."

"Most gumafolk think it so, but where I come from our relationship is quite normal." She put a hand on his shoulder. "I had fun tonight, Feolan. I hope that you did too."

"Of course I did."

"Farewell, Feolan. I shall see you again tomorrow." She opened the workroom door. The front of the shop was still quiet and empty. She stood there for a moment, then gave him a curious look, shifting her legs.

"Uh. Something wrong?" he asked.

Without a word, she hiked the back of her robe all the way up and bent at the hips, thrusting her behind out. It was like an enormous blue peach, and right in the middle he could see her lips, perfect and pink. There was something dripping out from between them. Something white. Feolan turned red.

With a laugh and wiggle, she was gone.