All Comments on 'Ferris Wheel'

by ashleycooper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks GrandPaM! I know this is a very different format from the usual ones here (which I also love), so I'm glad to see it get off to a good start with a positive comment. I have two follow-ups already written in the same format and will submit the next one soon. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
short ....

Short - cute & to the point.! Wham ~ Bam ~ Thank you ma'm - but it was sweet.!**

Thanks. ( 5 )

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks, anonymous! Short and sweet is the point of this series; I'm so glad you get that. Thanks for the high five :-)

gotranegotranealmost 8 years ago
Dangling The Bucket!

As someone once said, "It's not how long the rope or how deep the well, but it's how you dangle the bucket!"

This would be more than fitting for this one! For, you've certainly dangled our bucket! Keep writing and delighting!

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Excellent metaphor!

Gotrane, thanks for the great compliment! I plan to submit (or dangle :-) the next installment this afternoon.

Hint: there are trampolines and mirrors involved :-)

Thanks for the support and for rating this first installment!

pranaykathapranaykathaover 1 year ago

Short and sexy it was. Especially adding the flavour to the ice cream was quite innovative and erotic. Keep writing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous