All Comments on 'Festive Wrapping'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nicely done, Ogg!

You've chosen a really tough format but, as usual, handled it impeccably and with a great deal of wry humor mixed in with the sex. I particularly enjoyed, "Perhaps that’s why she has tied me to her legs." Good luck in the contest!

tickledkittytickledkittyover 15 years ago
I wouldn't have thought...

I'd enjoy something like this, but I did. I think these little snippets give a pretty clear picture of who these characters are, which surprises me, given the brevity. Skillfully done, King Og. Good luck in the contest.

KatiecatKatiecatover 15 years ago
pleasant surprise!

Ogg...this was such a surprise. Not my typical category, and you definitely went for a challenging format. But your little vignettes were concise, visual, and often hilarious. They were like some kind of psychedelic fetish haiku -- well done!

sacksackover 15 years ago
a riot.....

I particularly liked the one about the cracker.....you are just too funny.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Loved it

Very sexy and funny at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love the vignettes

but hate sprouts :)

MarshAlienMarshAlienover 15 years ago
Bag Pudding?

There's English, and then there's English. Very well done, sir. The skill you put into choosing individual words is never more evident. Congrats.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
Amazing.

Amazing. You are very talented. I loved the idea. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sounds good

that has given me some good ideas what to do at christmas for some naughty fun.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years ago
Awesome exercise, well executed

I'm going to have to steal this idea and try it myself some day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...