Fever Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lorenz increased his speed, and his motions became erratic, the ties disappeared and her arms and legs encircled him, pulling him into her as she climaxed with him. When they finished their post orgasmic spasms, she rolled to her side, not loosening her grip an iota.

Twice more they performed the lovers' polka before he sent her on her way, with her promise to return to the tour next year, and each summer until she graduated from the college Lorenz had arranged for her to attend. In October he received her message that she was pregnant, so would have to miss the tour the next year.

The next few years went on like that. Lorenz's advance teams never failed to find at least one new sensitive each year. Male or female, they never declined the offer to tour with the troupe.

If they were found late in the tour, they were invited to join at the beginning of the season next year. In this way, Lorenz kept his troupe fresh and enthusiastic. All, young and old, were fiercely loyal to him and, as time would tell, would do anything for him.

A few years after Megan left the troupe, July found them touring eastern Iowa. Lorenz hadn't been back to the farm since early May and Nell was feeling in need of company beyond Dale, Estee and Eva, so when an old high school classmate invited her to a party, she accepted.

They made arrangements for him to pick her up on Saturday around eight. When she left, she told Estee not to wait up.

Nell jumped into Ronnie's car and fastened her seat belt. He handed her a cup of orange soda. "Here," he said, "I thought you might want a drink to get started."

She grinned and drank it down. "Holy shit, Ronnie! What was in that?"

"Just some orange soda and a couple shots of vodka. You okay?"

Suddenly, Nell began to feel woozy, her arms and legs heavy, too heavy to move. She tried to answer him, but couldn't form the words. When she tried to send a cry of help to her mother, she couldn't form the thought. She realized she had been drugged and would need to fight the effect of the drug mentally, a process she had been told about by Lorenz.

He had described a technique for increasing one's metabolism to essentially burn up any foreign agent in the body, be it drug or infection. Given the rapid onset, she knew it would take too long to avoid whatever Ronnie had planned, but she also knew he didn't have as much time as he wanted.

"Hey, Nell, how you feeling? A little woozy, I bet. Some dude from the city stopped in the station last week and needed some emergency repairs. He couldn't pay for them, but he said he had some pills which would make any woman available to me. You won't be able to participate much, and won't remember a friggin' thing, he said, but I can do whatever I want to you.

"Ya know, in school, I always looked up to you because you were so smart and still was nice to everyone; just about the only girl who ever talked to me during school. 'N' then you went away and got yourself knocked up, just like any other slut. Well, I wanted to screw you back then, and I'm going to now, every fucking hole you got.

"And when I'm done, Jim and Butch are going to join us. They want a chance with you, too. Figuring what a slut you turned out to be, you won't mind, will you. And when you wake up in the motel tomorrow, you won't know who it was you fucked. A true blue slut."

He reached across the seat and pulled up her skirt. "Mmm, look at that little pussy mound. I'm gonna love to eat that, and those little bubbies of yours. When I'm through with those, you'll need a bigger cup size 'cause I plan to stretch those as far as I can. Oh, Nellie, little girl! I'm gettin' so fuckin' hard, just thinking about it. Here, feel me," he instructed, pulling her hand into his crotch and folding her fingers around his skinny prick.

A few minutes later, he pulled into a cheap motel on the north side of town, and pulled her out of the truck. Supporting her, he walked her into the room furthest from the office and the road. Inside the room, he lowered her to the bed and walked back to lock the door. "Can't have you running out on me," he laughed.

Nell lay there, her eyes closed, revving up her metabolism as much as she could. She was aware of minims of improvement as time went by, but she knew what was going to happen. She couldn't improve herself enough to avoid it unless he delayed his attack for a few hours.

She heard his pants hit the floor, followed by his shirt. She was shifted on the bed, so she was lying in the center. Ronnie sat down by her head and lifted her so she was sitting between his legs. His hands were over her stomach, pulling her top out of her skirt. Then he began to lightly caress her skin, pushing her shirt higher as he traced circles on her torso.

"Oh, Nellie, I am so going to love fucking you. You're a whole lot prettier than Bitsy, my wife. She made me marry her. Told me if I wanted to fuck her, she wanted a preacher and a ring first. But I don't have to marry you, do I, slut?

"How'd you get yourself knocked up, anyway? I always thought you were smarter than that. All the guys you went out with, none o' them talked about you after. Was that the deal, you'd screw, but they couldn't brag about it? Well, my pretty little whore, I'm gonna brag. Me 'n' Jim 'n' Butch, we'll all say how you asked us to bring you here and fuck you until we couldn't fuck anymore.

"Oh, there they are, those precious little boobies. Look how cute they are. Mmm, puffy little nipples, watch how they streeeetch out. Let's see if I can make them hard just playing with them?" He began stroking her nipples, trying to coax them to erection, pinching and pulling on them, milking her breasts.

To Nell's dismay, her body responded, eliciting a gleeful laugh from her tormentor. "Look at that, slut. You're out like a light and your fucking tits respond like an old whore's at a sailor's convention."

He pulled the nipples out straight and began to shake them back and forth. "Look at those little fuckers wobble. I bet I can get your whole tit in my mouth, chew it off right at the wall.

"Oops, I gotta take it easy here. I'm already about ready to cream all over your fuckin' back. Don' wanna do that. I wanna enjoy coming in that sweet little cunt of your's. 'Bout time to start getting it ready. Gotta get it good and wet. Don't wanna hurt you now, do we?" he laughed.

He found the button holding the waist of her skirt together and unfastened it, then slid the zipper down. His hand slid inside her skirt and slipped down over her panties to her mound. He rubbed it lightly, increasing his pressure with each up and down stroke.

"How's that feel, Nellie? Good, I bet. I shoulda felt your cunt first, to see how wet you were before I started, from playing with your little titties. I can now. Whoa. Hey, you're not getting real turned on here. Maybe you need some more direct action. Let me find that button. Should be...there it is; I'll just play with it for a while. Let's open those legs for me, Nellie. That's the girl, open em wide so the whole world can see that pretty little cunt of yore's."

Ronnie lifted her out of his legs and laid her down on the bed. He pulled off her skirt and panties, then moved to kneel between her legs. "Oh, fuck damn, Nellie! That is just about the prettiest li'l ol' cunt I ever seen. Granted, I ain't seen many white ones, but yer cunt is just about the prettiest one ever. I even like your little muff and the way it wraps around yer little clamshell. Fuck, girl! I just gotta taste you."

Nell felt the pressure of his face between her legs, then she was aware of his tongue tracing her labia, penetrating her, lapping up her dew. She felt her tunnel, relax and open, the moisture begin to flow. Again, Ronnie giggled with glee as her body responded to his unwelcome ministrations.

"Fuck, girl, you really like it when I eat your pussy, huh! I think I'll try to make you come before I fuck the shit out of you. I'll start by sucking your boobies and then I'll make out with your hungry ol' snatch. Jim and Butch can't get here before midnight, so we got us a lot of time to play."

He dropped down beside her and worked one arm under her neck, to wrap around and play with her left nipple while he sucked and chewed on the right one. His right hand was busy stroking and massaging her clitoris and its shaft, with frequent forays into her vagina, seeking its sensitive spots. Ronnie wasn't aware of it, but his foreplay, while arousing Nell sexually, was also helping her rev up her metabolism.

That realization made its way through the fog which had enveloped her mind, so Nell stopped fighting the arousal, gave in to it and let herself become more aroused. She felt him insert a finger into her quim and massage her inner walls, stimulating more moisture. He laughed and slipped another into her, eliciting a moan.

Ronnie moved between her legs and began to tongue her clit. In a few minutes, Nell's hips began to move up and down, pushing into his face and tongue. He increased his speed and pressure as he tongue lashed her little pleasure bud.

Nell didn't try to fight it. She just let the sensation of pleasure wash over her, causing her body to shake and quiver. "Goddam, girl! You really are a fucking slut, and tonight, right now, you are mine to do with as I please." He knelt between her legs, grinning at her nudity, jacking his cock. " And right now, I please to fuck yer slutty mouth."

She felt him moving on the bed. Then, what she knew was a hard cock tried to push it's way into her mouth. She didn't resist, but neither did she help. He had to force her mouth open, and once it opened, she didn't close it. Ronnie moved his cock in and out of her mouth a few times, but without it being closed, there was no sensation except her teeth rubbing on his shaft.

He moved down the bed again. Nell knew what was coming. He was back between her legs. His cock was at her opening, entering her. She felt him in her, moving in and out, but she felt ...nothing.

There was no pressure against the back of her sheath, or against the walls as he moved. It was almost like he wasn't there. She could feel him on the back/bottom of her vagina where he was rubbing as he went in and out, but that was all.

Nell had only ever known one other cock, Lorenz. He had certainly filled her up, but she hadn't felt particularly stressed when he was in her. She thought about when Ronnie had been in her mouth.

He had barely reached the back of her throat, but she had felt his pubic hair on her nose and cheeks. Mentally she giggled, realizing how small he must be. Strangely, with the giggle came a lightening of the fog in her brain, and in the heaviness in her limbs.

She knew she wasn't ready to fight him off, but she knew the other two guys were in for a disappointment. And she thought she knew how to take care of Ronnie. She had an idea of what he was going to want next, and she would be ready. And she increased her metabolism as much as she could.

Ronnie was busy pounding away at her pussy, stimulating himself to climax. He had brought himself to the point of coming three times in the past hour and stopped. He had wanted to fuck Nell since high school, and, knowing there would never be another chance, was going to enjoy tonight as much as he could. He was just about to stop again when there was a knock on the door. Surprised, he lost his concentration and let loose his load of man seed. Nell groaned. She was mid cycle. Ronnie heard her and laughed, figuring she was expressing her pleasure. He pulled out and walked to the door, nude, to let in his two buddies, an hour early.

Nell's eyes were open. Her mind was clear, clear enough to carry out her plan anyway. She hoped she'd be able to do it all. Ronnie was bragging to his friends about how he had fucked the slut and made her come. Now it was time to get himself ready for his last penetration. He came to the bed and pulled Nell's face to his groin. He pushed her mouth open, then closed it on his dick.

A pain like nothing he had ever known before engulfed his body and caused him to collapse unconscious on the floor. Nell sat up, blood running from her mouth.

"Stop right where you are," she commanded, verbally, as the two newcomers started toward their friend. They froze at her tone. From what Ron had told them, she was supposed to be unconscious until morning.

She gathered her clothes and put them on. "Take me home," she ordered them. She was able to generate enough mental energy to insure compliance, but no more. As soon as she got out of the car at the farm, they sped away.

Estee was just getting into bed when she heard the car speed away. She looked out the window and saw Nell in a heap in the driveway. She ran down and out to her, helping her up and into the house. "He drugged me, Momma. The cocksucking son of a bitch drugged and raped me. Call Dad. He'll know what to do."

"I'll call him in the morning. How are you? Did he hurt you?"

"I may be pregnant, but I'm not as bad off as he is. He tried to make me clean his dick after he used me. I think I hit his frenulum with my canine tooth. I know I drew blood. He hit the floor before I opened my mouth. He's going to have a strange scar." She gave a snorting laugh. "I wonder how he'll explain that to his wife."

"Who..."

"Ron Gorwinike, the guy that works as a mechanic at the garage. Claimed he had a crush on me in high school because I was the only girl who'd talk to him. Then called me a slut because I had Eva and was a single mom. He is one sick bastard."

"How did he drug you? Do you know what it was? Why you couldn't use your mental power to disable him?"

"When I got in his truck, he gave me a drink; said it was orange soda and vodka. It must have been in that. I got woozy right away, couldn't move; couldn't even think. I overheard the guys who brought me home talking about something called roofie, something like that."

"There were more than one?"

"That was their plan. Dad told me, when I was with him on the road, how to mentally speed up my body so it burned off drugs faster. I was able to do that before the others got there."

Tears started down her cheeks. "All three of them are married, and we were friendly in school. I don't understand." She shook her head, sobbing. "Put me to bed, Momma. In the morning, we can call Dad." She collapsed in Estee's arms, exhausted.

Lorenz hadn't been this angry in over forty years. If the three 'things' (that's how he thought of them-inanimate objects, to be disposed of) had been in his presence when Nell told him what had happened to her, they would never have been found, living or dead. By mid afternoon he was calmed down enough to talk and make plans.

"You are sure you are with child? What do you want to do about it?"

"What do you mean, do about it?"

"Do you want to abort..."

"Daddy! Like it or not, you are talking about aborting your grandson. I can't do that. I won't keep the baby, but I can't abort it."

"Very well. Since we know who the father is, it is only right that he assume responsibility for the child. God help it." He fixed her with his eyes. "Have you given any thought about the kind of punishment you wish to impose? Do you wish to involve the police, or do you want a more direct involvement in the punishment?"

"If we are going to make him responsible for the upbringing of the baby, we can't very well send him to prison. I don't know... I know I don't want him able to do this to anyone else. Any of them. And he should know what it feels like, and how it made you and Momma feel. But I'm not sure I want to be there to watch what you do. I don't ever want to see them again."

"Just once more each, child. At our kangaroo court."

"Kangaroo court? What..."

"An informal criminal trial, sometimes run by crooks trying other crooks who have wronged them; sometimes they are run by vigilantes who have caught someone, and they don't want to be bothered to bring them back to the regular court. You and I will confront the three young men, individually, and compel them to confess. Then you can leave while I impose and carry out their sentences."

"What are you going to do, Daddy?"

"Turnabout is fair play, my dear, so they say."

Their first stop, that evening, was at Jim's. He was the manager of the local ShopAll, a convenience grocery store/gas station chain. His wife, Doreen, taught fourth grade at the local elementary school. Neither smoked; both drank spirits only at celebratory occasions. Even in college, Jim had never heard Doreen use any word harsher than 'damn.'

Nell and Lorenz knocked on the door precisely at six, just as Jim and Doreen were sitting down to dinner. Doreen answered the door. When her husband heard her greet Nell, he felt a twisting in his gut and wanted to run, but was unable to move from his chair. When Doreen called him to the living room, he was able to stand, but dragged his feet crossing the dining room to join the trio. He couldn't look at Nell, and tried to avoid looking at Lorenz, whom he recognized as her grandfather.

"Nell, Mr. Lorenz? You said you needed to ask my husband some questions about an assault? Who was hurt? When? I'm sure Jim wasn't involved; he's been home with me except for a short time..."

"Yes," interrupted Lorenz. "A short time last night. Jim, may I call you Jim? You will tell the truth as you know it about last night. Did you and your friend, Orin, I guess you call him Butch, go out after your wives retired for the evening?" Jim nodded, looking at the floor. "Where did you go?"

"Unh, we, uh, went to join Ron at the Sleepy Rest."

"For what purpose?"

Jim desperately did not want to answer the question, but was unable to stay silent, or to avoid the truth. "Ron told us some guy from the city had traded him some pills which were guaranteed to make any woman unable to resist a sexual advance. He said he was going to use it on Nell and invited us to join him."

"So, you were going to join him in raping my granddaughter?"

Jim winced, but nodded, and went on, "But we didn't. When we got there...'

"She was no longer drugged; I'm not concerned with what you did, only your intention. If you had actually carried out your plan, the police would be here instead of me." He turned to Nell. "Are you satisfied with his confession, Nell?" She nodded. He turned to Doreen. "Do you have any questions, Madam?"

Doreen looked at her husband, a look of disbelief mixed with shock and horror on her face. "You were going to rape Nell, someone you told me was a friend of yours?" Jim looked at the floor, holding his head between his hands and nodded.

"It didn't sound like that when Ron asked us. He made it sound like she'd want to do it, like it was something like Spanish Fly, you know?"

"What are you going to do, Grampa?"

"You don't need to know, child. Nobody will be hurt, physically. You should go back to the farm now. I'll be there in the morning." He turned to Doreen. "Madam, unfortunately, you will bear the brunt of this ordeal. Please lead me to your bedroom."

Doreen looked at the old gentleman, shocked? Why would he want to see her bedroom? What ordeal? Without realizing what she was doing, she stood up and walked to the stairs, and up to their second floor bedroom.

As Nell left the house, she looked at Jim, sitting on the couch, a puzzled look on his face. She just shook her head, sadly, and closed the door behind her. Jim looked at the stairway and heard his wife squeal in surprise. Then there was the sound of the bedsprings bouncing, as if something heavy had been dropped on them.

For the rest of the evening, he sat there on the couch, unable to move, his arms at his sides, hands by his thighs. He heard his wife with Lorenz as plainly as if he was in the bedroom with them, even their whispers and low moans. He heard her moans of pleasure from being kissed, and the deeper moans he recognized that she made when the kissing moved to her breasts and nipples.