All Comments on 'Fiction Revelations'

by countrygirl2695

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs work

What a pity you're not the amazingly talented writer you base your story on - note the correct use of "your" and "you're", of which you don't appear to be aware. Also the "on" instead of "off of". Poor sentence construction jars frequently.

Gave up soon after that. Could be more murders of the language, later on.

Poor spelling and grammar coupled with poor character development suggests the requirement for a decent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot and Sweet

You do a great job describing that sexy dress Mia ends up wearing. Mmmm. The buildup and later, Noel’s oral bath of Mia, were also huge turn-ons. Pant! Pant! (LOL) Very hot, but you didn’t sacrifice the emotional element just for the arousal end of things. Did you indeed have such a fantasy growing up?

MushyguyMushyguyalmost 5 years ago
Great story well told

I really like your writing. I’ve now finished all your posts and rated them all 5 star. One wish...all your stories end too soon for me. This one, for example, cries to be developed into a longer romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story that needs editing

Did you have some student teacher issues, ahem fantasies? Or lust after inappropriate close family friends, or relations?

Anyway your stories are hot, great sexy and need some basic editing, but I love them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous