Fiction Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia scared him when she asked him to stop and pulled back. "Shit Mia, I'm so sorry. Was I moving too fast? Do you want to stop? I hadn't intended for this to happen, I just got carried away." Noel suddenly felt like a huge ass for pushing her into this.

"No that's not it at all! I just wanted to do this," her fingers trailed down his chest to his belt where her fingers worked the buckle loose. She then proceeded in unbuttoning his pants before moving to his sides and tugging at his jeans. Noel got the hint, jumping out of the bed to remove his pants. Standing there in front of her in just his boxers, he couldn't help but smile. Mia raised an eyebrow at him as he stood there. He laughed and pulled his boxers off as well. She licked her lips at the sight of his naked body and his hard cock. Noel moved back onto the bed straddling over her body.

"Are you 100% sure about this baby?" he asked her sweetly. Mia responded by thrusting her hips up towards him. His cock brushed against her clit enticing another shiver to move through her body and a moan to escape her lips.

"Please Mr. Bennett, fuck me." Noel couldn't hold off any longer. He worried about how long this would last because he felt like he could cum just from looking at her. She yelled out in pleasure as he sunk deep into her. At first, he didn't move, not trusting himself not to explode immediately. Once he was sure he could move without cumming, he rocked into her pushing hard and deep inside.

The shy girl from his classroom and from that bar seemed to disappear as pleasure swept over her. Her fingers dug into his bare ass, pulling him into her. She couldn't get enough of him. "Harder" she gasped shocking him. Mia threw her head back moaning as Noel drove into her over and over. He reached up, using his thumb to rub her clit as he moved inside her. The combination of both sensations sent her over the edge. It didn't take long before she had another orgasm. Her muscles tightened around his cock pulsating as her body trembled and she cried out.

Noel continued pumping his cock deep inside her as she came down from her orgasm. He quickly pulled out, grabbing her ankles and flipping her on her stomach, her ass in the air, and thrust back into her. Her body responded to him so well. She met each of his thrusts, pushing herself back into him causing him to move deeper and deeper inside her.

"Mia baby, I'm gonna cum." he warned her, starting to pull out.

She stopped him by pushing her ass back, keeping him inside her." It's okay, I'm on birth control. Come inside Noel, please." The neediness in her voice pushed him over the edge. His toes curled as he shot stream after stream of cum inside her tight pussy. When he finished, she collapsed onto her stomach on his bed, completely spent. He lied beside her brushing her hair back from her shoulder, planting kisses on any inch of her he could reach.

"Please stay here tonight, I'm not ready for you to leave" He whispered, worried he sounded desperate but beyond the point that he cared.

"I'm not going anywhere."

12