All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 03'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please proofread your stories

Your writing is moving and the story is good. Your stories can be difficult to read, though, because there are so many spelling and grammatical errors. Some of those could be taken care of just by having someone read your writing over before you publish them.

CE300CE300over 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Thank you for reading my stories. If you could be so kind as to point out which stories you are referring that would help out greatly, then I can send them to Ti for her to fix. I know that this new series has been looked over by my proof reader, but please keep in mind that we are not professionals. I thank you for your comment and for reading my stories!

Much Love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MY OH MY

This is soooo good. Please oh please let it end well. I just love Austin and Eric. I know that Eric loves Austin and vise versa. Eric has done so much for Austin and been there through that devastating ordeal caused by that bitch Jennifer. Eric does not want her he has made his choice and it ain't that she witch. It is time for her to get what is coming to her. Austin has such wonderful parents and even Eric's father is willing to try. But Eric's mammy need a lesson in manners and humility. I just love Beckka. Not only does this have a good story line the sex scenes are off the chain.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 6 years ago
Ok ok

...it’s time for the next installment!

CE300CE300about 6 years agoAuthor
The next chapter.

The next chapter is getting the finishing touches put on it as we speak. I’m hoping that it will be ready to be posted by the weekend! Thank you for all the love and comments!

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jennifer and her goons are going to cause lots of trouble for the happy couple. I really hope those 4 are punished for the heinous beating they gave to Austin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let me start off by saying I love your stories but there are some inconsistencies...Like in Now or Never Becka was the sister not the best friend also I thought Austin parents died right before he started senior year...Still a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...