Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but you can't come running to me every time a storm rolls through."

"And why can't I?"

"Because it isn't fair for you to drop everything anytime there's some chance I might get triggered."

Eric knew that was Austin's guilt talking, "I love you, superman. It doesn't bother me at all to make sure you are okay."

"Why do I have this strange feeling you are already on your way here?"

"Well, actually, I've been here for about five minutes now."

Just then Austin heard Eric knocking on the basement door and when he opened it, there was Eric wearing his football gear. "You didn't even change?"

Eric closed the door behind them and followed Austin down the steps, "I left the second I heard the first rumble of thunder."

"I hope your coach isn't mad at you for leaving." Austin took in the stunning sight of Eric in his gear.

Eric noticing the way Austin was looking at him, moved closer to him, "Nah, I'll just explain to him tomorrow I had something important to tend too."

"I never noticed how hot you look in that." Austin's heart started to beat faster as the blood rushed to his member.

"You like what you see?" Eric said as he bent over.

"Wow! I can see your jockstrap through your pants." Austin had a noticeable bulge in his shorts.

Eric stood up, undid his pants, and pulled them down showing off his perfectly round ass. "You want to fuck me?"

"Really?" Austin's voice caught in his throat as his dick jumped.

"Yeah, I want to feel that steel rod in me again."

Eric walked over and placed his hands on the wall as Austin came up behind him. Eric moaned as he felt Austin's dick pressing against his ass.

"You need to free that beast." Eric turned around and pulled Austin's shorts down.

Austin could see Eric's cock straining hard against the mesh of his jockstrap. He reached over and pulled it out of the side. As Austin looked into Eric's eyes he saw pure lust, he knew Eric wanted it. Eric dropped to his knees and started sucking Austin and could smell the chlorine from the pool. Once he had Austin's cock nice and wet, he stood up and turned around placing his cock at his entrance. He told Austin that he wanted him to fuck him nice and hard, this wasn't love making, this was pure lustful sex. Eric placed his hands against the wall so Austin could get in a better position, he wanted every last inch Austin could give. Austin slowly started to push, Eric exhaled, and his cock broke through. Eric reached around, grabbed Austin by the waist, and pulled him deep inside of him.

"God, that feels fucking amazing!" Eric moaned. "Now, fuck my brains out!"

Austin did exactly what Eric asked, he didn't take it slow and started pounding. Each time Austin would push in, Eric would push back making sure he felt every last inch. Austin wrapped one arm around Eric's broad chest, with his other hand he started jerking Eric off.

"Fuck, Austin that feels so good! Does that feel good babe?" Eric panted.

"God you're so hot and tight, I'm not going to last long!" Austin thrust in.

"Try and hold out a little longer, I fucking love your cock in me."

Austin kept on going, every time he felt like he was getting to close he would slow down until the feeling passed, then he would pick the pace up. Soon the feeling was becoming more than he could handle.

"Eric, I'm..." Austin moaned as Eric pushed back, "I'm getting really close, I can't hold out much longer."

"Unload inside me babe, I want to feel your hot cum filling me up." Eric stopped Austin from jerking him off and placed his hand on his hips, "Fuck me as hard as you can, please don't hold back!" He said, nearly begging.

Austin really started pounding away at Eric's ass, he could see Eric's rock solid member bouncing, which only excited him even more. After a few deep thrusts, Austin shot his load inside of Eric. The feeling of Austin inside of him and unloading sent Eric over the top and his dick started spraying his cum all over the basement wall. Austin pulled out, turned Eric around, pushed him against the wall and started sucking him. Having just had an orgasm, Eric was super sensitive and the sensation caused him to shutter but Austin refused to stop.

"Oh god, Austin you have to stop." Eric tried to pull him off.

"Hmmmm-mmmmm." Austin replied with a mouth full of cock as he kept going.

The sensation was too great and Eric stopped trying to fight it, he rested his head back on the wall and enjoyed it. Austin was very good at what he was doing and in no time he had Eric shooting a second time, he took every last drop.

Finally, Austin stood up and kissed Eric, "Did you like that?"

Eric, still trying to catch his breath, "I definitely wasn't expecting that!"

"You know I love to suck you off." Austin grinned.

"I have never, in my life, had two orgasms! You really are amazing." Eric pulled Austin into a deep and passionate kiss.

"My parents won't be home for a few more hours, you want to take a shower together?" Austin asked as he pulled his shorts up.

"Oh, I'd like that."

They hadn't even noticed the storm had rolled through, when they got upstairs there was only a steady rain falling. Austin started the shower and got in, and he started soaping up while he waited for Eric to join him.

"Hello there sexy, may I join you?" Eric grinned.

"Please do." Austin smiled back.

The shower lasted over half an hour as they took turns washing each other all the while sensually making out. After they had finished in the shower they went into their room and laid together, wrapped in each other's arms. Austin rested his head on Eric's chest, something that he loved to do more than anything, and listened to his heart beat.

As the days grew shorter and the nights cooler, summer was slowly coming to an end. The lighting bugs had faded away and the tree frogs had silenced their song.

It was the final Friday of the month and after practice they got ready to go out shopping for school clothes. Eric took Austin to the King of Prussia mall, which was completely new territory for him. It is the third largest mall in America and it houses all the high end stores, everything from Neman Marcus to Lord and Taylor. Normally he would have just gone to Wal-Mart and picked up a few cheap outfits.

His jaw dropped as he looked at the price tag on a pair of jeans, "I could get three outfits at Wal-Mart for the price of these."

"Only the best for my boyfriend! Here, try these on." Eric handed him a pair of stone washed jeans and four different shirts.

Austin walked into the changing room and started trying on the clothes, every time he came out Eric had more for him to try. They spent over an hour at Calvin Kline trying things on. Eric ended up spending three-hundred dollars just on Austin.

"Eric, that is a lot of money for clothes." Austin protested when he saw the total.

"What is the point of having money if I can't spoil my gorgeous boyfriend?" Eric handed the clerk his American Express card.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Mason." He smiled at him.

Their next stop on the shopping spree, was Bloomingdale's to find a few pairs of sneakers. Austin thought the prices where high at Calvin Kline until he saw how much one pair of sneakers cost.

"$350 for one pair?! Eric, Hun I know you want to spoil me but this is too much."

"Austin, come here." Eric sat in one of the leather chairs, "For the first time in my life I've been excited about starting school. I have so much to be thankful for, the number one reason is I have you as my boyfriend. You make me the happiest guy on earth, is it wrong that I want to show you off?"

"No." Austin sat and thought for a moment, "Please don't get mad at me for asking this, are you buying me all these expensive cloths so I fit in better?"

"I thought we had gotten past this issue of class?" Eric questioned with a frown.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to being spoiled like this. I never thought in my life I'd have a boyfriend like you, I didn't mean to offend you."

Eric leaned over and kissed him, "You didn't offend me, I would be offended if you had kept those feelings to yourself though. I guess this is new territory for both of us. If you want, we don't have to get anything here."

"Well, how about one pair here, then if you want we could go some place cheaper." Austin offered.

"Okay, deal."

Eric bought him a pair of salmon lace up sneakers and a black pair for himself, before they headed out. They stopped at the food court and grabbed a couple a cheeseburgers and, after they ate, they headed back to the car to make their way back home. Once they arrived home, Eric helped Austin find a place for everything.

"I can't believe summer is already over, it feels like it was just yesterday that we left school." Austin said as he hung up the new shirts.

"It did go by fast, too fast if you ask me." Eric's voice trailed off.

Austin noticing the change in Eric turned to him, "Is everything okay? You seemed quiet on the ride home."

Eric knew that in a few days he was going to be back at his house away from his superman, it was something that he didn't think was going to bother him. He didn't want to say anything to Austin, knowing that Austin wasn't happy about it either, but he felt that keeping it from him wouldn't be right.

"To be quite honest, I am not looking forward to going back home. Being together like this just feels right. When I go home it is going to feel like a whole new world to me. I know you are only a phone call away, but it is not going to feel the same. I've gotten used to the rhythmic sound of your breathing."

"You listen to me sleep?" Austin questioned with a raised eye brow.

"One of the things I enjoy the most about sleeping next to you is hearing you breath, it's so soft and peaceful."

"The thing that is going to be the hardest for me is when I roll over and I don't feel your hard body, I feel so safe and protected when you are around me. Like I know you keep the demons away." Austin kissed him.

"Maybe, I could talk to your parents about me staying?"

"I know they would go for it, they absolutely love you. But I know that at some point I have to try and be on my own, it wouldn't be fair to you."

"You know that every second I am away from you, I am going to worry." Eric pulled him into a hug.

Austin rested his head on Eric's chest, "I know you are, and I know that if something happened you'd be here in a matter of minutes."

"I love you, Austin James Montgomery." Eric held on tighter.

"I love you too, Eric Branson Mason." Austin smiled.

As the last fleeting days of summer slipped by, the boys enjoyed their time together. They spent hours floating in the pool, walking through the field and cuddling on the couch watching old movies.

It was the last day of summer; Austin was vacuuming the pool while Eric was out picking up a few last minute school supplies. As the day went on, Austin could feel his depression getting worse. He could feel the tears, and then a lump sitting like a rock, in his throat. After he finished, he made his way to his room, laid on the bed and started to cry. When Eric walked in, he laid behind Austin and wrapped his arms around him.

"It's okay superman." Eric pulled him closer. "I have a little surprise for you."

"You do?" Austin said between sniffles.

Eric reached over and placed a black bag in front of Austin. Austin reached inside and pulled out a brand new iPhone.

"What is this?" Austin questioned as he looked over the sleek black phone.

"It is called an iPhone, the new wave of Smartphone's. Here I'll show you how it works."

Eric went over all the new features the phone had to offer. Austin just watched in amazement at how easy it was to use.

"Thank you so much!" Austin hugged Eric.

"Wait, I have one more thing for you." Eric said excitedly.

"Are you kidding me? What now?!"

"Well, you need a case to keep your phone safe, don't you?"

"Eric, this looks just like mint chocolate chip ice cream! How did you find a case like this?" Austin asked in amazement.

"Oh, it's just a little something extra I had made for you." Eric grinned, delighting in Austin's excitement.

"Wow, it even has my name on it!"

"Now, if you ever want to get a hold of me all you have to do is call or text." Eric smiled as he watched Austin fiddle around with the phone. "Well, I guess I better get going."

Austin stood up and brought Eric into a long passionate kiss, "Thank you for that gift, and everything you've done for me this summer."

"I would do it all over again, I love you."

"I love you too."

The night was cool and the sounds of summer had faded away. After a quick shower Austin climbed into bed, pulled up the covers and looked at the silver picture frame. His heart ached to have Eric lying next to him with his strong arms holding him tight, but he knew this was how it had to be. In only a few short hours he would see him again. Just as he was about to fall asleep, his phone went off indicating a new text message and when he looked at it a smile came across his face.

"Hey superman. It feels so weird being in this bed. I know it's only been a few hours but I am missing you so much. I hope you sleep well. I love you."

"It feels just as weird for me. I miss you too. Sleep well and I love you too."

As Austin closed his eyes, his mind thought back over the summer they had just spent together. Even though it started off traumatic, it ended with the two of them immersed in love and devotion........

Thank you for reading chapter 3 of Field of Blooms: Summer's End. Keep an eye out for chapter 4 Field of Blooms: Walking the Halls