All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TexWritingRiderTexWritingRiderover 6 years ago
Better and better

Your stories just keep getting better and better!

The news report that closes this part... WOW!!! Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter. This one is just too good to put down.

BTW, love the Becka character. Especially for those of us with GBF's, she is an awesome character:).

Keep up the good work and again, don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH WOW

This is awesome, I cannot wait for the finish to this story. I hope Jennifer and her bruts get whats coming to them. I really like Bekka she is awesome. I don't understand Eric he seems to care a lot about Austin but it seems like he has some issues and his mother I need to be turned loose on that bitch. Great storyline Can't wait. Five stars plus

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The plot is well developed, but I had trouble with a lot of your dialogue and character development. Especially during the party, the mean things people said and did were so blunt and sudden as to be unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trouble with "dialogue" and "character development"???

Seriously? I don't get that comment at all. You've done great, please don't stop or change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is very obvious from the first encounter in this story that Eric is bad news and won’t be good for Austin. He’s deeply closeted but sexing around with the school queer in secret, he’s nice to him in private but not in public, he lets others including his bitch of a GF publicly mistreat and insult Austin and he does nothing, his apologies about it later are shallow and insincere, he thinks sex can make up for any kind of disrespect, and he turns dominant (sexually and otherwise) at the first sign of Austin standing up for himself. So much for the idea that “it wasn’t always so bad, we used to really love each other.” The signs and beginnings of it were there from the very start - way back in Summer 2007.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is such a weird read to be honest, knowing that Eric dies in the end makes me sad, I don't think I can read this but great work to be honest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES