Field of Blooms: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

"Well, you did drive over here in the middle of a derecho to make sure I was okay, so I guess I can give you a second chance." Austin said with a grin.

Eric leaned down and gently kissed Austin's lips. "Thank you superman."

It was a long night for the boys as they sat in the dark house waiting for the power to come back on. Austin kept looking out the window to for any signs of his parents but as the night drug on he had a feeling they weren't going to make it back that night. Eric, knowing that Austin was worrying about his parents, decided to try and help keep his mind off of it by suggesting that they go on a little adventure out into the field. Austin was hesitant at first but Eric reassured him that they would be extra careful and head back if it got to dangerous. With flashlights in hand they headed out the door, past the rubble filled pool, and towards the cornfield. Eric had Austin stay behind him and told him to watch out for any debris the storm could have blown around. The muddy field made a squishing sound under their feet as they slowly made their way. Soon they came to the top of the field and stood on the old dirt road, taking in all the damage left by the storm.

"I can't believe how dark and quiet it is." Austin said as he looked out over the horizon.

"This must have been a really bad storm. The lights are out in Bridgeton."

"I hope my parents are okay. I wish I could get in touch with them. It would make me feel a lot better."

Eric reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. "You can try to call the factory."

Austin happily took the phone and dialed the number, but he got a message that all circuits were busy.

"Shit. The circuits are busy." Austin said as he handed the phone back to Eric.

"I'm sure everyone is trying to call friends and family to make sure they are okay."

Austin tried not to worry but that's just how he was. He had always been the type to be more concerned about other people before he worried about himself. Austin would give the shirt off his own back and bend over backwards to help someone out, it was just his nature.

"Let's head back to the house. It's kind of creepy out here." Austin said as he looked around.

"Don't worry superman, I won't let the boogie man get you." Eric joked.

"If you ever want to have this ass I suggest you knock that shit off."

They both laughed and made their way back to the house. They decided to try and get some snooze time in before morning, knowing that there was going to be a lot of cleaning to do. The storm had brought in cool air which made sleeping a little easier. In an effort to stay near the cooler air, they both laid down on the sofa that was on the porch.

Laying there in the silence Austin started thinking about some of the things his mother had talked to him about. He did love Eric and he knew now that Eric really did love him. What guy drives over in such a fierce storm to make sure he was okay if he didn't love and care about him? Up to that point they had never made love, only fooled around. So it wasn't sex Eric was after it had to be the fact that he loved him. Only the fact that Eric didn't defend him at the party still bothered him.

"I love you." Austin said as he rolled over.

"I love you too."

"Would you make love to me?" Austin asked nervously.

"What?" Eric asked as he sat up and reached to click on the light. "Oh yeah, there's no power."

"I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to give you my all."

"Austin, are you sure? What you are asking me to do is something that is a very special thing you can only give once."

"I've held onto my virginity for eighteen years now. I saved it so I can give it to the guy I am in love with."

"Wouldn't you want to do that some place a little more romantic? I mean this is a really shitty situation."

"You risked your life to come over here and make sure I was okay. Not only that but you've actually stayed! I've never been more certain than I am now."

Eric thought for a moment. This was the first time he was ever nervous about having sex with someone, no not sex but making love. "Then, if you're sure, yes I will make love to you. To be honest, I've been dreaming of this moment."

Eric gently laid Austin down and placed his body on top of him. He started kissing Austin with sweet, soft kisses as he placed his hand behind his head. Their hands slowly started to explore each other's bodies. Austin slipped his hand under the waistband of Eric's shorts and started to grope his cock.

"Not yet. I want to take this slow. I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life."

He pulled Austin's hand out and placed it on his chest. Eric reached down and pulled Austin's shirt off and tossed it to the side, then he did the same with his. As he ran his hand down Austin's chest he felt him shiver. The kissing went from gentle to passionate as Eric slowly undid the string on Austin's shorts. He could feel the heat coming from between Austin's legs and wanted nothing more than to dive down on his cock, but he knew he had to take things slow.

When he slipped his hand beneath Austin's shorts he could feel the generous amounts of precum coating the lining. It turned him on even more knowing that Austin was really enjoying it. Eric decided to turn it up a bit and tease Austin. He knew that it drove Austin wild to have his nipples played with, so that's exactly what he started to do. With his right hand he started to play and tug at the right nipple while his mouth was working over the left causing Austin to moan and squirm with pleasure.

"Can I touch your cock now, please?" Austin moaned.

Eric bit down on Austin's left nipple causing his back to arch. "Not yet. I can tell you're close."

Eric sat up and pulled Austin's shorts off finally freeing his cock from its confinement. When he looked down he could see the precum glistening in the faint light of the moon. He stood up, slowly unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. Austin couldn't help but reach out to grasp Eric's steel rod, he loved the soft velvety feeling between his fingers. For the first time Austin felt how thick Eric really was and wondered how it was going to fit inside of him, but he knew that he had to try.

"You want to suck it for a little bit?" Eric asked as he moved closer.

"Oh, fuck yeah." Austin whispered.

Austin wasn't as patient as Eric and took all of him in with one fluid motion. He was a little over zealous taking more than his throat could handle causing him to choke, but he quickly recovered and slowed down. Austin reached down and started to stroke himself but Eric stopped him saying that he couldn't cum until the time was right. Austin whimpered but did as Eric instructed.

After a few moments Eric stopped him and gently rolled Austin onto his stomach. Austin thought that the big moment had arrived, but was surprised when he felt Eric's tongue trace down his back and stop just before his ass.

"Eric, what are you doing?"

"I'm getting you ready. Just relax and enjoy this."

Before Austin could say anything else he felt Eric's tongue dance around his entrance. It was a feeling that Austin wasn't too sure about. It felt nice but at the same time it was strange. Eric was right it did start to relax him and he began to enjoy the feeling. Soon he was moaning with pleasure as Eric was probing a little deeper. He was so into it that he was filled with disappointment when Eric stopped.

"Are you ready?" Eric asked grinning as he sat up.

"Yes I am."

"Roll over."

"What?"

"Roll onto your back. I want to look into your eyes when we make love."

Austin did what Eric asked and roll onto his back.

"Now I want you to try and relax and if it hurts too much tell me and I'll stop." Eric instructed as he placed Austin's legs on his shoulders and the head of his cock at Austin's entrance.

Austin's heart was racing and all he could do was nod. He felt the weight of Eric's cock pressing at his anal ring. Eric told him to take a deep breath and slowly let it out and when he did his cock head broke through. Pain shot through Austin's body causing him to hiss out. Eric stopped and waited for Austin to relax before he pressed on. After a few moments he could feel Austin relax and he pushed in a little more taking it as slow as possible. The heat of Austin's tight hole was making it extremely hard for him to take his time. He wanted to ram all of his nine inches deep inside of Austin and just fuck the life out of him. The moment he had been waiting for had finally arrived.

"Are you okay?" Eric questioned as he slid in further.

"It hurts but I'm okay." Austin offered.

Honestly it was the most painful thing he had ever experienced but he couldn't back out. He wanted more than anything to give Eric his virginity, so he kept breathing and trying to relax. This feeling of having a foreign object impaling him was not what he was expecting. He didn't understand how the porn stars made it look so easy and enjoyable.

Eric kept up with the short strokes until he felt Austin could handle a little more passion. He could see by the look on Austin's face that he was in pain but he knew that if he could hit the sweet spot it would change everything. He knew the moment he hit it because Austin arched his back and gripped Eric's muscular arms.

"What the fuck was that?" Austin moaned.

"Your sweet spot. Does it feel okay?"

"It's different. Keep going though."

So Eric did just that making sure to hit the sweet spot each and every time. Each time Eric's cock would hit Austin's prostate the pain would lessen and be replaced with a new wonderful feeling. Austin's cock grew harder with each passing stroke until it felt like it was going to split in two. He took his legs and wrapped them around Eric's waist pulling him deeper inside. Eric couldn't take it anymore and started pounding away at Austin's ass. He bent down and shoved his tongue in Austin's mouth. Their tongues danced together as the two of them made love under the moonlight. Sweat was dripping off of Eric and coating their bodies making it easier to slide in and out. The friction of their two bodies was causing Austin's trapped cock to become hard as a rock and he could feel the orgasm building. He tried to hold off but the sensations were more than he could handle.

"Oh my I'm going to cum!" Austin moaned.

"Cum for me baby. Shoot that big load for me."

Finally it was too much and Austin emptied his balls all over his chest and face. The feeling of Austin clenching down around Eric's dick, and seeing Austin cum, sent Eric over the edge and he slammed his cock as deep as it could go emptying everything he had inside of Austin. Completely spent Eric collapsed onto Austin smearing the cum between them. In response, Austin put his arms around Eric and hugged him tight.

"That was amazing." He said between breaths. "Thank you."

"You were great. I hope I didn't hurt you there at the end." Eric said as he looked deep into Austin's emerald green eyes.

"Oh no. I've never felt anything that good before in my life." Austin said with a flushed smiled.

"So does that mean we can do it again sometime?" Eric grinned, grabbed his shirt and started to clean up.

"Like tomorrow morning, afternoon and tomorrow night?"

"Pace yourself superman. I don't want to break that perfect ass of yours." Eric said as he kissed Austin.

As they both laid on the couch Austin couldn't do anything but smile. Eric put his arm around him and pulled him in closer. They kissed a little more before finally succumbing to sleep. They were both in such a deep slumber that neither one of them heard the car pull into the driveway, even when the Montgomery's walked in they didn't stir.

"Should we wake them?" Mark asked.

"No, let them sleep." Joan smiled as she looked at them. "I bet they had a rough night. We can wake them later on. Come on let's see what damage the storm caused."

"I'm not sure how I really feel about Eric." Mark whispered as they walked into the kitchen.

"I have my reservations about him honestly, but Austin really seems to like him."

"I just don't understand what a guy like Eric is doing interested in Austin. Don't get me wrong Austin is a good looking guy, he gets that from his father." Mark smiled. "I just don't want Austin to end up broken hearted because some rich jock wanted a fling."

Joan grimaced, "I worry about that too but Austin is eighteen now and we can't control who he goes out with. The only thing we can do is hope and pray that Eric isn't going to just use Austin for his own pleasure."

"Pleasure? You think they are having sex?!"

"Oh Mark, let's be real. It's 2007 and people do things a little different nowadays. If I remember correctly you where quite the player back in high school."

"Okay, okay, point taken. But if Eric hurts him I make no promises I won't knock some sense into him."

They let the boys sleep until just before ten when Joan walked over to them and gently shook Austin until he woke. She told him not to rush getting up; she just wanted him to know they got home safely. Austin's face flashed red when he realized that he and Eric were both still naked under the blanket. He felt so embarrassed at the thought that his parents might have realized that they had sex last night. When his mom had walked away, he quickly snatched his shorts up from the floor and put them on before waking Eric up. Once he was awake, Austin left Eric to get dressed and walked out from the porch into the kitchen where his parents were talking.

"What time did you guys get home?" Austin asked as he hugged both of them.

"I think it was around five when we were finally able to make it down the road. There are trees down everywhere and I have a feeling the power is going to be out for a while." Mark replied as he looked out onto the porch. "I'm glad that Eric was here with you."

"He came over moments before the worst of it hit. He helped keep me calm during the storm and afterwards when I couldn't get in touch with you guys."

"Your father and I are both happy you two are safe and sound. Well there is a lot to clean up around here. Would you and Eric mind helping?"

The guys were more than willing to help clean up around the house. Eric spent the next few days at Austin's assisting in every way he could. Thankfully the power company worked quickly and had the electricity restored within twenty-four hours, which made life a lot easier. Eric decided to head back home the day the tow truck came to take his car away. He was told that it wasn't a total loss but that it was going to take a few weeks to get fixed and that he was probably going to be homebound until then. Austin didn't mind because he could still ride his bike over to see him. Austin wasn't comfortable being around Mrs. Mason so he would only go over whenever she went out which, luckily for him, was often. Eric would call him when he knew his mother would be out of the house for a few hours and Austin would ride over. They usually would end up making love but sometimes it was pure wild sex. Austin found out that he really liked the feeling of Eric being inside of him and he would almost beg for it. In turn, Eric loved when Austin would plead for it because then he could go as hard as he wanted.

It was late on a Thursday night, they had just finished a wild round of sex, and Austin was coming out of the bathroom when he heard Eric fighting with someone on the phone. Stopping short of the bedroom door Austin listened in and could hear that Eric was arguing with Jennifer.

"Why in the fuck are you still calling me?!"

"Because I miss you." Jennifer said in a cute voice.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you we are done?!"

"I don't understand why we are done. What the fuck did I do?"

"I told you before I don't have those feelings for you."

"Oh but I bet you do for that fucking queer Austin!"

"Don't talk about Austin like that!"

"Getting all defensive like that only makes my point even more clear. I bet you are a queer like he is. I mean it would explain a lot." Jennifer laughed.

"What the fuck do you mean it would explain a lot?"

"Let's see, you never wanted to have sex with me. Any time I would try and do anything you would push me away. So that only tells me one thing, you like cock!"

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Then tell me I'm fucking wrong Eric!"

She was met with silence.

"I fucking knew it. You're a cock sucker just like him or do you take it up the ass?"

"Fuck off!" Eric yelled as he threw his cell phone across the room hitting the door and smashing into pieces.

Eric threw all of the books that were on his desk onto the floor. He picked up the computer chair and threw it against the wall, leaving a gaping hole. Grabbing his mattress he upended it causing the nightstand to topple over and smashing the lamp.

"Are you okay?" Austin asked as he tried to approach Eric.

"Don't act like you just didn't hear that!" Eric raged at Austin.

"I'm just asking if you are okay. No need to be a fucking asshole to me. I didn't do a damn thing to you." Austin said as he picked up his back pack and started for the door.

Eric slammed it closed and stood in front of the door blocking Austin's exit. "Are you fucking serious right now?"

"Get out of my way Eric."

"Oh so what you're just going to leave me now? Is that how it works?!"

"You need to calm down! You are yelling at me like I caused this." Austin said as he pushed Eric aside.

Eric grabbed Austin and slammed him up against the door. "This is because of you! I dumped her because of you and now she thinks I'm some cock sucking queer!"

"That's because you are a cock sucking queer Eric! You've sucked my cock, I've sucked yours and you've fucked me every day for the past two weeks. If that's not gay then I don't know what is!"

"I never once said I was gay, you stupid faggot!" Eric yelled as he tightened his grip on Austin.

"I am not going to tell you again, let me go!" Austin yelled back.

"Get the fuck out of here." Eric said as he shoved Austin into the wall, knocking him down.

A sharp pain shot through Austin's arm as he reached to pick up his backpack and headed out the door. "Maybe I'll call you in a few days once you've calmed down."

Once he made it out of the house and down the driveway tears started to stream down his face. Aside from the after party confrontation on the road, that was the first time he and Eric ever had a fight. Not only had he never seen Eric get so upset before and react the way he did but he never imagined the man he loved raising a hand to him like that. Wiping the tears from his eyes he saw a car pass him then hit its brakes and turn around. For a moment he thought that maybe it was Eric, but then he remembered Eric didn't have a car. Austin kept peddling as the engine raced. He turned around to see if he recognized the car and just as it seemed that he was going to get hit the car screeched to a halt. Austin stopped his bike and held his hand over his eyes to try and get a better look, but the high beams on the car shone brightly in his face. Then he heard the door open and someone step out.

"Heading back home from a night of ass fucking?" The female voice said.

"Excuses me?"

Just then the person walked into view and Austin could see it was Jennifer. "You fucking heard me queer."

"I was just out riding my bike." Austin offered as he dismounted.

"Really? At twelve-thirty at night right down the road from Eric's house. What a coincidence for you."

Austin was starting to get an extremely uneasy feeling about the situation. "Well, I better get going. I have a long ride ahead of me."

"Don't rush off. Stay and chat with me." She said as she motioned to the other people in the car.

CE300
CE300
279 Followers