Field of Blooms: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CE300
CE300
279 Followers

Just then three burly guys stepped out of the car and surrounded Austin. His heart began to race as the realization of what was about to happen set in.

"I don't want to stay and chat. I really need to get home."

"Shut up queer!" One of the guys said as they shoved Austin to the ground.

"You might not want to chat but my friends here do. So we are going to chat!" Jennifer took a step closer. "Are you fucking my boyfriend?"

"Eric isn't your boyfriend anymore." Austin said as he picked himself up.

Jennifer slapped Austin hard across the face. "That's not what I fucking asked you queer! Are you fucking Eric?!"

Austin sat in silence.

The guy standing behind him grabbed him and twisted his already sore arm around. "She fucking asked you a question queer, answer her!"

"No I'm not fucking Eric." Austin cried in pain.

"Are you sucking his cock?"

Austin didn't answer until the guy twisted his arm harder. "Yes, yes I've sucked his cock and he's fucked me. Please let me go." Austin begged.

"You fucking slut!" Jennifer punched Austin in the stomach causing him to fall back on the ground. "Guys deal with him!"

"No! Please let me go! Let go of me, please!" Austin yelled and begged as the three guys dragged him into the woods.

They threw him on the ground and took turns beating and kicking him mercilessly. He tried to cover his face and head the best he could but a few kicks landed on the side of his face causing flashes of light and ringing in his ears. He took a hard blow to the stomach causing him to vomit. The sound of his ribs breaking as he was repeatedly kick in the chest. He tried to make an attempt to get away but one of the guys picked him up and slammed him on the ground. One of the other guys grabbed his arms and pinned them down while the third punched him repeatedly in the face. Jennifer listened on the side of the road to the sounds of the three brutes beating Austin within an inch of his life. Finally, after a few violent moments, Austin's screams stopped and woods grew silent, only the sound of the night crickets could be heard. Then the three bullies emerged covered in blood and dirt.

"Ugh, I got fag blood all over me." One of the guys remarked as he looked at his hands in the headlights.

"Let's go. I am so over this night." Jennifer smugly said as she got back in the car.

Lying on the ground covered in blood, dirt and vomit Austin tired to move but the pain was too much, his world went dark.

The next morning when Eric woke up he looked around the room and remembered his outburst. He looked for his cell phone to call Austin until he remembered he had smashed it. So he walked downstairs and picked up the house phone and dialed Austin's number, but it just rang until the machine picked up. He thought it was odd no one answered, since it was the Friday his parents where off.

This morning on channel 6 Action News a young man was found beaten and left for dead in the woods in southern New Jersey. Authorities are calling this a possible hate crime due to the fact that the local man is known to be gay. They have not released the name of the victim at the request of the family. The young man's bike was found on the side of Harding Highway around three o'clock this morning by a passerby. When police arrived and searched the area they found the man badly beaten and lying in the woods. He is in critical condition at a area hospital with severe head trauma. Authorities are looking for anyone who might have any information about the brutal attack on this young man. Anyone with information is urged to call their local police station. Tips can be left anonymously. We will bring you more on this story as it continues to develop.........

Thank you for reading the first chapter of Field of Blooms: The Beginning. I know this chapter is shorter than what you guys are used to getting from me but that cliffhanger was a perfect place to stop. Come on now, would you really expect anything less from me? So keep an eye out for chapter two of Field of Blooms: Precious Life.

CE300
CE300
279 Followers