Field Trip Follies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Farinella had always thought she'd feel evil if she ever actually went down on a woman. But she felt elated. She felt elevated. She felt right. And she didn't feel it was that bad, really. After all, Bette was only her cousin, not her sister. That wasn't really incest, was it? Cousins married all the time in the olden days. Kings and queens, for instance. And it was fun eating pussy. So much fun!

The whole bed shook as Bette had her orgasm. Farinella's face and hair were soaked with Bette's juices by the time she was through. Then Bette crawled down and started licking her juices off Farinella's face...her cheeks... her nose... her mouth... then Bette's tongue was going into Farinella's mouth and they were kissing. Farinella just about had an orgasm right on the spot, partly because Bette's knee was between her legs, pressing against her pussy as their tongues entwined.

"Can I taste your pussy, cousin?"

Farinella gasped, feeling the gates of heaven slamming shut as she whispered, "Yes."

"Be sure to hold the pillow over your face nice and tight. I'm going to give you an orgasm."

Farinella nodded and switched places with Bette. She breathlessly lowered her pussy into her cousin's mouth. She'd never felt anything like it before. She'd masturbated, at the peril of her soul, hundreds of times, but it never felt like this. Bette's tongue was in her and sliding all around, then gently teasing and tickling her clitoris... starting slow, but licking stronger and stronger. Farinella felt as if a spring was being wound up inside her, tighter... and tighter... and tighter... and tighter... Until it suddenly sprang loose and a flood of pure pleasure exploded out of her pussy and engulfed her entire body.

She screamed into the pillow as if she were being murdered. She didn't care who heard her... she didn't care who knew! She was still in the middle of her orgasm when the door opened and Grandmama came shuffling in. Instead of yelling, Grandmama scuttled up to her and put her hand over her mouth. She looked wide-eyed at Grandmama, who put her wizened old finger to her lips.

"Shhh."

Bette kept licking Farinella's pussy, and Grandmama just stood there with her wrinkly old hand over Farinella's mouth. Farinella couldn't help but start moaning and whimpering and screaming again, all into Grandmama's hand. Grandmama started stroking her hair lovingly, as she often did, a gentle smile on her old face. This was simply the last possible thing on earth she could ever have imagined happening.

When Farinella's orgasm peaked, Bette came up for air, and the three of them sat on the bed, Bette and Grandmama on either side, stroking Farinella's back gently, as she came down slowly from her ecstatic reverie.

After a while Grandmama said, "You mustn't do that again, Bette. Farinella is your cousin. If my son catches you, he'll have you arrested."

"But you and I do it all the time."

Farinella suddenly realized that Bette had been fooling around with Grandmama! It was simply beyond belief. The little old lady was so prim and proper, and went to church almost every day to say prayers and light a candle. But they were secret lovers!

Grandmama shushed Bette. "That's our secret, Bette. You must do what I say, and stay out of Farinella's room. Promise me."

Bette looked dejected. "Okay Grandmama." Then her eyes sparkled. "Do you want to lick Farinella's pussy?"

Grandmama swatted her. "You evil girl! We should never have taken you in. Now, go back to my room." Bette gave Farinella a gentle kiss on the lips and left. "Nighty-night, cousin."

"Nighty-night, Bette."

Grandmama held Farinella in silence for a while. Farinella's mind was going a mile a minute. Is Grandmama going to lick my pussy? Oh, lord... how horrible... how horrible... It was unfathomable. But Grandmama just petted her hair for a while. Then she started talking softly.

"Bette is a troubled soul, Farinella. As am I... as are you. I have loved women all my life, but my father caught we with my friend Antonia, and beat me every day for a year until I learned to hide my true self. So I married your grandpapa and pretended I was a good Catholic."


"Will I have to marry a man too?"

Grandmama hugged her and cried, "I don't know, Farinella. I hope you never have to do anything you don't want to do."

"So... why can't Bette play with me?"

"Farinella... I haven't been with a woman since I was very young. I've been so lonely for almost sixty seven years now. Then Bette came along. It was like a miracle... a gift from god... an answer to my most secret, desperate prayers. Bette's mine. Please don't take her from me." Grandmama started crying, and Farinella comforted her. "I'm so pathetic. So pathetic..."

"No Grandmama. I understand. I won't let Bette touch me again. Thank you for letting her... you know... finish me. Now I know who I am. I'm never going to marry a man. Never."

Grandmama hugged her, and went to bed. Farinella never forgot that night. And she never fooled around with Bette again, though Bette did try to entice her more than once. But Bette loved Grandmama and remained her secret lover until Grandmama passed away. Then she packed her bags and moved on. Farinella had no idea where Bette was right now, but she thought about her all the time, and hoped that she'd found a woman to lick her clitoris regularly.

Ever since her brief encounter with her cousin, the idea of incest had always turned Farinella on. Still, she was happy that Mrs. Foster wouldn't have to live with the embarrassment of doing something as freaky as accidentally eating her sister's pussy.

Lindsey couldn't get the image of Katie's asshole out of her mind. I need a distraction! So she started making out with her beautiful boss. If Farinella minded the soapy taste in her mouth, she didn't say anything. Soon the kiss was hot and heavy and their tongues were dancing as they gasped lustfully into each other's mouths. Their hands started roaming all over each other's bodies.

Then Farinella put her hands under Mrs. Foster's silky brown ass and lifted her up onto the sink counter, and kissed her way down to Mrs. Foster's beautiful nipples. She sucked them one by one until they were long and hard. After a minute or two of this, Mrs. Foster put her delicate hands on Farinella's head and pushed her gently downward, until her tongue entered the young teacher's exquisite vagina.

Farinella had been thinking of Mrs. Foster's furry little pussy all day long. Her girlfriend Yvonne was a black woman with pubes so scratchy you could strip paint with them. Going down on Yvonne was like sticking your tongue in a Brillo pad. But Mrs. Foster's silky bush was neatly trimmed, and her dark brown pubes were soft and fuzzy. Farinella sucked and teased Mrs. Foster's pussy lovingly.

Oh lord... I love this... I love eating her pussy... I love the taste of her... the smell of her... the feel of her... I love her. I really love her. Oh, lord... I can't be in love with her... can I? I must be out of my mind.

Katie's ribcage was killing her. She fought the hysterical laughs down, then weakly crawled to her purse and dug out her cigarettes. She lit one up and puffed it deeply. A soothing sensation flowed through her body and the hysteria that had been gripping her mind faded away. She took two more deep drags, slowly exhaling the smoke with satisfied sighs and felt her jangled nerves settling down.

Then she opened the bathroom door. She wasn't surprised at all by the sight of Farinella's bleach-blonde head between Lindsey's pretty, pale brown legs.

Lindsey was about to snap at Katie to go away... but then she saw the cigarette in Katie's hand. "Fuck, yeah. Let me have a puff."

Katie put her cigarette in Lindsey's lips. Lindsey sucked in the smoke and felt that magical nicotine hush, which calmed her crazy thoughts. Katie took out another cigarette and lit it up, leaning against the counter next to Lindsey. They looked at each other. Katie grinned wickedly. Lindsey's eyes narrowed and her lips pursed. She put her index finger to her lips and shook her head slightly. Then Katie nodded, a sheepish expression on her face.

Then they both looked down at Farinella. She was lapping Lindsey's pussy with so much affection it was actually kind of adorable. Farinella looked up. When she saw that Katie was watching too, her blue eyes flashed with electric intensity. She looked back and forth between them, but she didn't stop licking. In fact, she started to put on a show for Katie.

Farinella was blown away that two sisters could be so at ease with each other... sitting naked side by side while one of them was getting eaten out. It reminded her of Bette and her sisters. It was insanely erotic. She was so turned on that she wasn't even offended by their smoking; a habit she considered incredibly nasty.

Lindsey opened her legs wide and leaned back against the mirror. Her right leg crossed over Katie's lap. Katie automatically slipped her arm under Lindsey's powder-soft calf and held it up. She had a bit of a déjà vu moment. It wasn't the first time she'd held Lindsey's leg while someone went down on her in a hotel bathroom. Only that time it had been a guy, not a girl.

In fact, they'd had a number of shared sexual experiences over the years, though nothing like what had just happened. They weren't sexually attracted to each other, after all. Gross. They were sisters... and best friends. But over the years they'd become comfortable having sex in the same room together. Even sharing the same partners. Katie had joined Lindsey's sorority during Lindsey's final year there, and they'd enjoyed numerous orgies and gang-bangs together. Lindsey had lovingly helped her through the whole experience like the wonderful sister she was. They shared cocks and pussies and coke and had just a ton of fun for months and months... until Mark knocked Lindsey up.

Once Lindsey was a mommy, she stopped fucking around, determined to be true to her husband. But three years later Katie had managed to seduce Lindsey into a couple of crazy foursomes, one with guys, one with girls. Lately Lindsey had been getting more and more lusty, to the point that she watched Katie going down on her girlfriend a couple of times, all the while masturbating... but not touching either of them.

We've always made sure not to cross any weird lines... sticking our tongues up each other's assholes, for example. Okay... so we don't have a normal sibling relationship, but we've never touched each other in an overtly sexual way. Not until today. Katie wondered what that meant for their friendship. Lindsey gave me an orgasm. My big sister totally reamed me out. Fuck. I can't believe it. She's got some skills!

Katie couldn't take her eyes off Farinella's pink tongue as it slid wetly all around her sister's swollen pussy. Farinella was staring back at her with those sky-blue eyes of hers, as she circled her sister's clit with her long, pink tongue. Lindsey was groaning. The beautiful sound of her voice sent little jolts through Katie's pussy, which was still zinging from the orgasm Lindsey had given her just a few minutes earlier. Farinella reached over and started running her hand up Katie's thigh and soon the pretty Italian lady's fingers were parting her bald pussy and sinking inside. Katie gasped with pleasure.

Lindsey was aware that Katie was on the counter next to her, holding her leg up, but she kept her eyes closed, not wanting to see her sister... or even think about her. She was still deeply horrified and wanted to totally put it out of her mind.... to get lost in the insane pleasure of Farinella's tongue. She started to feel an orgasm coming on. Then she heard Katie starting to moan. Suddenly, the image of Katie's delicious pussy popped into her mind... her tongue was buried in it, licking it, loving it. She shook her head, trying to banish the memory, but Katie's moans triggered a vivid image of Katie's tight anus wrapped around her tongue as she thrusted her fingers in and out of Katie's velvety wet depths.

Fuck... she was so soft inside... so tight... and she tasted so fucking delicious... Waves of pure pleasure quivered through Lindsey's abdomen, and she started to whimper and moan. I ate Katie out! I gave my sister a rim-job! I did that! I actually did that!

Lindsey's vaginal muscles started rippling uncontrollably and her legs started shaking. She groaned, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!" Then she felt a powerful orgasm roaring through her body... it was beyond amazing... the best orgasm she'd had in months... maybe even years. She started screaming, "Omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod, omigod!!!!"

Katie was watching Lindsey writhe and buck on the countertop, as she held Lindsey's leg tightly against her belly. Farinella's fingers were walking on her g-spot now, making Katie start to vibrate and gasp too. She stared down at Lindsey's dripping wet pussy, feeling the sudden, crazy desire to touch it... but she knew she wouldn't... she couldn't. Her mouth was watering, drenching the filter of her cigarette.

Suddenly Lindsey squirted a jet of cum onto Farinella's face. Katie felt a jolt pleasure seeing such an amazing sight. She hadn't ever seen Lindsey squirt before... she knew that Lindsey had only done it a handful of times in her life, which meant that Lindsey was having an unusually awesome orgasm. Is it because of what she did to me earlier?

She wrapped her arm around Lindsey's and their hands clasped each other tight. Katie felt a pure wave of love for her sister, just as her own orgasm began to break. She didn't squirt, but liquid welled out of her, running down Farinella's hand.

Farinella slipped two fingers into Lindsey's pussy and leaned back, to take a good look at Lindsey and Katie. She was amazed that she was finger-fucking two sisters... she was even making them cum at the same time. They were so beautiful. "Sei cosi carino. Bella... bella." They looked so tantalizingly similar to each other. They had identical skin color and the same wonderful build, although Katie's breasts were a little larger, and Lindsey was a little skinnier and taller. But they were writhing and moaning in almost exactly the same way, as they held each other's hands tightly. And they both had cigarettes dangling out of their moaning lips. Farinella had always thought women looked ugly with cigarettes in their mouths, but this was the most incredibly erotic thing she'd ever seen in her life.

Farinella ducked out from under Lindsey's legs and pushed Katie's legs open, then planted her full lips on Katie's clit. Katie moaned hoarsely and leaned back against the mirror, opening her legs wide, as Farinella stuck her tongue deep into her second sibling slit of the day. Katie's juices welled out onto her tongue, and she drank them deeply.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah! Suck my pussy, Farinella!" Katie shouted.

At the same time, Lindsey moaned, "Fuck, oh, fuck, oh fuck!" Farinella was working her g-spot expertly, but Lindsey's eyes were closed and she was imagining Katie's fingers were doing the job instead. Fuck me, Katie! Yeah, fuck me, little sister! She moaned in ecstasy as another squirt of cum spritzed out of her, showering Farinella's hand and splattering the floor. It was an amazing feeling of pure release.

Farinella was in heaven as she lapped her tongue up and down and all around Katie's silky smooth pussy. Katie tasted different from her big sister... a little sweeter and more perfumed, compared to Mrs. Foster's musky flavor. But she couldn't pick one over the other. She sampled them like fine wines. Oh, lord... they're both so delicious! She gobbled and slurped, feeling every fold and flap of Katie's young pussy sliding over her tongue and face. She began to suck on Katie's hard little clit, quickly working the girl up to another squealing crescendo, until both sisters were quivering and shaking and screaming and cumming. Now Katie's pussy squirted, splashing Farinella's cheeks, and flooding her mouth. After a few more minutes of this, they both closed their legs to make her stop. It was simply too much for them. Farinella smiled. She herself never stopped anyone from giving her too many orgasms, but she knew she had a higher tolerance for pleasure than most women.

Farinella stood, and looked lovingly down at the sisters... they were so adorable... lying side by side, their eyes closed and hands clutching, quivering uncontrollably as their orgasms wound down. Their cigarettes had pendulous ashes hanging from the ends, so Farinella carefully took them out of their mouths and tossed them in the toilet. Then she leaned over and kissed Lindsey gently on the mouth, then Katie. After they had recovered a bit, she took their hands in hers, pulled them to their feet and led them into the bedroom without a word. There were two queen size beds, but she pulled them onto the same one, and they settled in on either side of her. She put her arms around the sisters and hugged them to her sides, cooing with happiness.

"E 'stato meraviglioso. I can't believe I'm in bed with both of you. Questo e' erotico!"

Lindsey and Katie peeked over Farinella's neck at each other. There were things to be said... but what? How? When? Did it really matter? What had happened, had happened. For now, all that mattered was that they were in bed with a fucking gorgeous, sexy woman. They both desired her... and they'd always been happy to share their toys. Lindsey laid her hand on Farinella's belly and Katie did the same. They entwined their fingers and smiled.

Then Lindsey started kissing Farinella on the cheek, and Katie mimicked her actions. They'd played the mirror game many times... but never in bed with a sex partner.

"Si! Si!" Farinella moaned happily as both sisters kissed and licked her cheeks. Then they started nibbling her ears and sticking their tongues inside... it was so wonderful, but it tickled a bit. She giggled, saying, "Mi fa il solletico." The feel of their quivering breaths on the fine hairs around her ears made her shudder with lust. She turned her head toward Lindsey and kissed, tongues entwined, then said, "Sono dipendente dei tuoi baci!" Then turned toward Katie and said, "Anche il vostro." Then kissed her too.

She started going back and forth between the sisters, amazed at how differently they kissed. Katie's lips were a little fuller than her sister's, and her kisses were slow and romantic. Her soft tongue would dart teasingly around Farinella's lips, and occasionally sink in to sensuously lick her tongue. Lindsey, on the other hand, was a more erotic kisser. Her tongue was stiffer and more invasive, but in the most wonderful way. Neither of them kissed like Yvonne at all. Yvonne never French kissed.

The sister's entwined hands started moving slowly up and down Farinella's soft belly, going higher and lower on each pass, until their hands were rubbing delightfully over her pussy mound, then going all the way onto her breasts and circling them together. Then their fine little fingers found the row of satin bows between her breasts and untied them. They let go of each other's hands and pulled the lacy top open, exposing Farinella's naked breasts completely.

Farinella moaned, "Oh, si... bene!"

Katie and Lindsey smiled at each other and looked down at Farinella's amazing tits... those dark fat nipples and large pink areolas... just stunning. Her big, round breasts sloshed around in a wonderfully oceanic way as she gasped in pleasure. Farinella moaned and arched her back as they pinched her nipples with their delicate fingers. Katie leaned in and started licking the outside edge of Farinella's left breast, and Lindsey mirrored her movement. They licked inward, looking at each other, until they were tonguing Farinella's nipples playfully. Then Lindsey leaned in and took Farinella's right nipple into her mouth, and Katie did the same with her left. The sisters were suckling her together, the tops of their heads softly touching, as Farinella moaned and writhed in pleasure, running her hands up their backs and into their hair, pulling their faces in tight, so they sucked as much of her large breasts into their mouths as possible.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers