All Comments on 'Fifteen Years Later'

by High Desert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
What a turn ON

Fair you say? What honest loving husband and father of two young children wouldn't like their married partner to fuck 3 well hung mexicans with bigger dicks without rubbers ???

Especially, when he gets so excited by it all - he jacks off -

well there's some balance. I too would be so proud especially when she's "airtight". Too much realism? Well, lets crank it up.

Hey, lets skip the other races and go right to gangbangs - oh too far out? Not for our normal loving husband!!

If you write for your own pleasure, so be it - if you ask for our opinion - be prepared for some reality. If you want us to approve or like your effort please try to be more erotic and less depraved - marriage is full of reality and consequence - my ex-wife screwed around and my children and I lost a wonderful world for life. Nearly 1/2 of us readers are in this situation.

Be erotic - but occasionaly be real - use your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Getting So Tired

...of these limp-dicked "critiques" from losers who apparently have never figured out what the "Loving Wives" category is all about!

Or who actually DO know what the category is about, but who obviously prefer to--in the first place--torment themselves by reading stories they know they won't like--and then--to torment all the rest of us by posting the same old chickenshit "criticisms" of the lifestyle and values of fictional characters.

We're so sorry that your wives dishonored their vows and cheated on you and got away with the house and the alimony and the kids and didn't get the "consequences" you think they deserved. Now go away and get a good attorney and sue the bitch and leave the rest of us alone while we ENJOY reading about husbands and wives who get off on sharing each other.

We've figured out that this is not a fantasy that the two or three of you turkeys enjoy, so go read a good strap-on story where your cheating ex comes back to you in a nightmare and gives it to you up the ass, and then the police break the door down and arrest her, or whatever you think is more "realistic" behavior. The rest of us will continue to enjoy a well-written fantasy.

CindysBobCindysBobover 19 years ago
Hey, I liked your story...

Just wanted to agree with the last comment. What the heck are you guys reading this story for when you claim to abhor the subject matter. I knew what this story was going to be about in the first two paragraphs. And the "Loving wives" section in mainly dedicated to guys getting off on the fantasy of their sweet wives getting laid in front of them.

Whores?

Sluts?

Wives who are the mothers of our kids.

It's a fricking fantasy man(and this one was pretty darn good). Take a damn pill and get over it. Go whack off in some dark corner against every chick who ever fucked around behind your back.

Find another section of this site to find your stroke stories. Don't just pick on some guy who's spending his time putting a story together for others with similar taste to enjoy. ---I'm hopefully gonna go and fuck my wife now, while imagining her getting in a rough gang-bang on some secluded Mexican beach

Bob

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Nice

A well written story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick pedophile theme

This story was going good until you introduced the "Do you want me to suck your cock daddy?"

Sick, get help.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1* BS

"She had taken amazing care of her body and she looked the same as the day we were married with the exception of a few gray hairs."

Even movie stars don't look at age 35 like they did at age 20 and they have the very best make-up artist and camera experts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

You bring your wife for a nice vacation and watch her fuck another guy? Fucking cuck asshole.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

High desert is a good place to bury this cuck and whore.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Comments are 4 to 1 against. Add my 1* and that makes 5 to 1. Understand what eople think of you and your writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous