All Comments on 'Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
eightytuneseightytunesalmost 7 years ago
The Glass Ceiling

Mark has already been deceived. Julie has been seduced by a charmer or is there two, who wear her down with the hot kisses and hugs and the PERKS. Now who's getting the shaft, or who is giving the shaft? Infidelity by Julie will spell the end of the marriage. BTB.

CyJmy69CyJmy69almost 7 years ago
A well written story, but I wanted to read the entire story, not a chapter

I enjoyed the story except that with the length of this story, I for one would have appreciated being able to reach the pinnacle of this tale. We were very much left let, us say, unfulfilled. The story spoke of this climactic cruise yet the story ended before we discovered exactly what transpired. It was not the sort of tale that leaves us to wonder what decisions were to be made, as we already knew. It instead stopped 1/2 way through. I was really engulfed in the story and was as I said left unfulfilled. I do believe the story (what there was of it) was extremely well written. The author is quite intelligent and has an excellent vocabulary. I liked that it wasn't crudely narrated and actually had a story line. A good read. I just wanted more. I need the conclusion. It is my error as I did not notice that it was indeed chapter 1. I suppose he/she likes long chapters. I just was left w a desire for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where is This Going?

You are one of my favorite authors and I have enjoyed everything of yours that I've read so far. I sincerely hope this is not going to be the burn-the-bitch story that it is shaping up to be. I have parts 2-5 cued up ready to read.

I've never given one of your stories less that 5 before, but I can't go more than 3 here. And if part 2 doesn't turn around, I'll have to abandon this series.

I really hope that the rest of the story lives up to the rest of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Redemption

I finished all five parts of the story, and I see that my earlier assessment was premature and wrong. So, I'm quoting here what I said after finishing the story.

You did it! I was ready to dump the BTB story several times but always found a hint of redemption. Then you delivered. Excellent story with a truly happy ending. Wonderful story of how true love can survive stupid mistakes and come out with mutual respect. Everyone was hurt, deeply hurt, but the hurt never destroyed their love.

Bravo!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

dumb. only read page 1 and to "cruise" discussion on page 2 and found the end goal and dialogue so simple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous