All Comments on 'Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Difficult for me

Do I like this or not? The story definitely has me thoughtful. I am one of those that is in the "trust but varify" camp, so once he had any suspicions that something was amiss, if I was him I would have been investigating straight away not leaving it until it got to this stage. At that stage you would have had the ammo to shoot the bosses down and get his wife to resign with a mega pay-off. Then he could have shown her how she had been played. However, it would still have a long road back and they may not have made it but at least there was a chance for the hubby as he clearly loves her so much. Now there is a small chance that this story could have a reasonable ending with them back together although could he accept the BJs? Unlikely I know, but this woman has been so played and I am a hater of players. Await the final instalment as soon as possible. For now 3* but I am then able to up it to 5* if the ending is suitable. Thanks for a story that had me thoughtful (not that many do).

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Damn, people be taking these stories too seriously; writing essays and shit lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whore

Why didn't he swap his wife's birth control pills for something similar if she came back pregnant that would have helped the divorce as well.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

Mark's "consequences": speak harshly and run into his office.

.

I suppose that the author is building up to a crescendo, but, really, more could be done in the interim.

deependerdeepender5 months ago

Wow, sticking his fingers in her cunt in public! Henry must be a big star just like Donald J. Trump.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous