Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she had three words out of her mouth, she was startled to hear Mark say "STOP" in a very thunderous voice. She was startled, looked up and actually was frightened by what she saw. His face was like ice and his eyes bored into hers with disgust and animosity. He spoke in a very harsh voice, not loud but very powerful. "I am very tired of your disrespectful attitude and your lies! I do not want to hear the word cruise or anything related to it. That includes any mention of Henry Johnstone!" With that he went into his office and closed the door behind him.

Julie sat there in absolute shock, her mouth still half open and her body unmoving. She was absolutely stunned because of the vehement and passionate statement by Mark. She hadn't intended anything controversial, but she obviously had struck a nerve. It was clear that his recent cheerfulness and seeming affection was not the result of his acceptance of her conference cruise. In addition, her intentions with Henry Johnstone were more than a suspicion in his mind.

She sat there, unmoving for over a half-hour as disconcerting thoughts roiled her mind. "My god, I'm in real trouble! He knows or very strongly suspects Henry's role in the cruise. How could he not when I have guilt all over my face every time he asks about who's going with me! I have to go on that cruise for my career and I will be with Henry! It is the Red Shoes again and I don't want to make that choice, but I'm locked into it. I don't want to lose Mark! What did I do to cause him to blow up this time? I bet I had that damn bitchy attitude and didn't even know it. I'm trying to not be so blasted arrogant and smug these days but I suppose I slipped up just now. I've got to stop that because Mark hates it!"

Finally she forced herself to her feet and cleaned up the kitchen. She got ready for bed, tried futilely to read and, giving up, turned off the light and went to sleep - alone.

Mark had gone into his office, furious with Julie and himself. He had lost his cool and was upset with himself. He had intended to let Julie's comments and arrogant attitude fly over his head and ignore them, but hearing her start to smugly talk about her cruise - with Henry, of course - just hit him the wrong way and he erupted. As he thought about it, however, he finally decided that it might have been a good thing. It probably would have happened sooner or later so getting it over with early was good. He had put her on notice that her superiority attitude wouldn't fly and that her cruise was not to be brought up again.

Maybe, also, he thought, Julie will take the warning about that attitude and ease up on it. This was the first time he had specifically charged her with lying and that might make her think. In addition, he had made his suspicions about Johnstone evident so that should also make her think. Worry, maybe! In any case, he waited until he was certain that she was asleep and quietly joined her in bed.

When Julie woke up the following morning, she was surprised and pleased to find Mark in bed with her. She had half expected that he would be downstairs on his recliner again. She was happy to find him there because she hoped that it meant that last night hadn't ruined things completely. She was still concerned, actually frightened, by the vicious, almost hate filled, expression on his face and the harsh anger in his voice. One thing was certain - she was not going to mention the cruise or Henry to him again and she was going to be damn sure to speak to him without an attitude! In addition, she was going to talk to Henry and see if there was any way to eliminate or, at least, ease Mark's suspicions about who would be her cabin mate on the cruise.

Mark woke up before Julie left for work, but pretended to still be asleep. At first he had been concerned about his anger causing him to go too far last night but, after thinking about it, he decided that it worked out well. He had put Julie on notice that despite his return to "normal" behavior, he would not accept a lack of respect. In addition, he was happy to have made his suspicions of her and Henry very clear - virtually accusing her of being unfaithful. He planned to not mention any of that again as long as she obeyed his instructions. Happily she did just that for the three weeks until she departed for the conference cruise.

Those three weeks were relatively uneventful for the most part. With Julie being careful not to say or do anything to antagonize Mark and him controlling his emotions and appearing to have accepted the inevitable, home life was as close to normal as possible. Actually, of course, neither was comfortable and tension was palpable. Conversation was banal, avoiding any touchy subjects. Mark cooked, they had take-out, they even went out to dinner - but the entire relationship felt hollow since they couldn't mention their real problem. They slept together, even had sex, but as cheaters insist in giving their excuses, "it was just sex". There was no love included.

Outside of their home life, significant events did occur. About noon on the third day after their office meeting, Mark got a text message from Jerry which confirmed his suspicions. Mrs. Juliet E. Schafer and Mr. Henry M. Johnstone were both booked in Stateroom 1640, Deck 10, a junior suite. Any illusions that he might have had about Julie's faithfulness were destroyed, but those illusions were few anyway. He promptly booked Stateroom 1643, Deck 10 for himself. It was an inside cabin - no balcony, not even a window - which explained why it was available! However, it was almost across the corridor from 1640 and he didn't have claustrophobia - at least he hoped that he didn't!

A week later Mark walked into Jerry's office and announced, "Jerry, you guys did a lousy job of finding my wife's stateroom and who is going to share it with her! Look at this!" He handed him an in-house publication from the bank, The EB & T Bulletin that he had found casually left on his desk with a small notice encircled. "Julie Schafer of the asset management division and Mabel Synthron of the bond department will be attending a conference on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship Explorer of the Sea representing our bank. Lucky them!"

Mark laughed and said, "Your mistake caused me to doubt my wife's virtue. See, she's traveling with another woman and you told me it was with her boss, Henry Johnstone!"

"Gee, Mark, I'm sorry! I guess the official cabin assignment lists according to the cruise line must be wrong!" He paused, and continued, "You apparently got somebody worried enough to put a phony notice in their paper. I'll bet that Jon will be interested in this! He's a divorce lawyer, but he hates these slimeballs who seduce women and cause divorces. This may work in showing corporate acceptance of Johnstone's actions. You know, it also shows that your wife is concerned. She does still care about what you believe.

"Remember, people fall into traps and don't know how to get out. It's like the person engaged to be married and suddenly realizing that it's a mistake. They're in too deep to back out but they desperately want to. From what you've told me, it sounds like your wife has really been seduced by someone who expertly played on her weaknesses, in her case her desire for power and success."

"Well, you may be right, probably are, but it's too late now. There's no way I can stop her for going on that cruise with him. She discounts anything I say and she takes his word on everything. I can't stop it, but, by god, I'm going to make it as uncomfortable as possible. It may be juvenile and it's a lot of work, but, damn it, I've got to do something to punish her! For example, she has a closet full of beautiful clothes and a drawer full of sexy underwear that she plans to take and wear for him and I'm going to stop that. I'm going to switch suitcases. If he wants her to be real arm-candy, he'll have to buy new things for her!"

"Wow, that's mean - and really effective! He'll be dressed in his best and she won't! Neither of them will like that. Cool!" He stopped and thought for a moment and then, with a big grin on his face, he added, "Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow his suitcase didn't make the ship? He would have only what he had on and she'd have only what you gave her!"

"Gods, Jerry, could you arrange that! That would be perfect! I've never met him but what I've gathered is that he is something of a clothes horse. Not having his suitcase might really be a blow to him!"

"I'll work on it. Look Mark, Ed and Jon are both lawyers and have to toe the line. Every rule must be observed, no shortcuts. I'm not a lawyer, not an officer of the law. I try to be very ethical but I'll bend the rules, even do some judicious hacking, when it's necessary to get real justice. I said that Jon hates those slimeballs, but so do I. I'm going to look closely at ways to damage Mr. Henry Johnstone. I'll get back to you on that!"

For Julie those last three weeks before the cruise were eventful in a very different way, a difference presaged by a conversation he had with another bank executive, starting with, "Hi Henry, how are you doing with that little assistant of yours? Got her primed and ready yet?"

"Well on the way, Jim. I've got her pretty far along! Not much physical yet, but she's believing everything I say and is very impressionable. I'm her hero and her path to a great career. I told you before about that conflicting cruise but she has cancelled that so she really is committed! I've taken it very slow because she really is in love with her husband, but I've gotten her leaning on me and at odds with him now. Anyway, I've gradually started to work on her - kissing her and feeling her tits a bit. I'm going to start ramping the sex up this week so she'll be hot and ready two weeks from Sunday!"

"Man, you son of a bitch, you really hit it lucky! Your turn to take someone away for a 'business' meeting hits a week-long cruise while the rest of us only get three or four day conferences when it's our turns!"

"Yeah, that's the way it goes! You can think of me cruising the Caribbean - San Juan, St. Thomas, days at sea in the pool with a lovely little administrative assistant beside, or under, me!

The ramping up that Johnstone promised really began with a little over two weeks to go. He and Julie didn't have much time at the end of the day, only about a half-hour while he "mentored" her. The door was shut but people were around. The long, passionate kisses and hugs started to include running his fingers over her blouse and then fondling her breasts through it. She had been mentally seduced and, now, he progressed toward the physical side. She protested each step on the way but, bit by bit, she succumbed.

He did it slowly, letting each step move her along, but not so fast as to shock her into opposition. He felt her breasts through her blouse one day and two days later, worked his hand under the blouse onto her bra. The next day, while he kissed her, he got the blouse unbuttoned. He saw her bra and felt her through it and, a couple of days later, got it unfastened and saw her bare tits for the first time. Each step embarrassed her and she pulled away, but with a combination of his control over her and her own guilty excitement, she accepted the next step. By the beginning of the second week he was working on her bare tits, squeezing them and sucking her nipples. They were lovely, firm tits with young-looking pink nipples and matching aureoles. Only Mark had seen those tits in nine years, now she eagerly exposed them to Henry.

Halfway through that the second week Julie was conditioned enough that she came into the office at the end of the day, unbuttoned her blouse, unfastened her bra and presented her bare breasts to Henry without his urging. The guilt was still there, but his domination had been skillfully established - aided, of course by her own excitement. It was time for the next step in her seduction!

"Julie, let me see your panties."

"Oh, Henry, I can't do that! I...I can't just pull my skirt up!"

"Come on, honey! Lift your skirt!" This was more of an order than a request and, with a red face, she reluctantly reached down, took the hem of her skirt and slowly worked it upwards. It was fairly tight but, little by little, it advanced past her thighs until, finally, her pantyhose covered panties were revealed. She stood there, head down, horribly embarrassed at having to expose herself in such a way.

For Henry, it was a delectable sight, a young married woman standing before him, blouse open, bra hanging loosely, tits bared, holding her skirt up at his orders. The "at his orders" was most significant because it showed his complete control over her. He knew that she would be with him, often completely nude, on the cruise but it was good to be absolutely sure that she accepted his dominance before then. "You are very sexy, Judie, very pretty!" He walked over to her and, raising her face, kissed her very lovingly. Then, embracing her and hugging her close to him, he said, "I can't wait to see all of you!"

She was blushing profusely as he released her and she quickly worked her skirt down over her hips and let it fall into place. She fastened her bra, buttoned her blouse and, timorously complained, still blushing, "That was embarrassing. What if someone had come to the door?"

"Why, they would have seen a very lovely sight! However, I checked and there was no one left out there."

"Oh. Well, it was still embarrassing!" This was said with a shy, provocative, almost impish, smile, indicating that she really wasn't upset. "I've never done anything like that in my life before. You're mean!"

"I'm mean and you're lovely! Why don't you wear hose tomorrow?"

"Henry! For heaven's sake! I can't do that! I'm going home now!"

The following day, Friday, when she came in for her "mentoring" session, she checked to make sure that the outer office was completely empty. She came into Henry's office, calmly unbuttoned her blouse, released her bra and stood there with a smile on her face.

"Ok, Julie, show me your panties."

This time without protest or hesitation, she reached down and quickly pulled her skirt up high enough to show the lacy tops of thigh-high hose and a bit of the bare flesh above. Then, tantalizingly, she inched the skirt higher until, finally, a very brief pair of thin bikini panties came into view. Her face was flushed, but this time from excitement, not from blushing! "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"That's exactly what I wanted to see! Damn, you're sexy! Turn around." Julie obediently held her skirt up all the way around as she revolved to show her barely covered hips. "Perfect! As I said yesterday, I can't wait to see all of you!" He embraced her and reached down to run his hand over her pubic mound through the panties.

He did that for a minute or so before she pulled away and said, "I'd better go. I don't want to get home late and cause more problems. He backed off, she let her skirt fall, fixed her bra and blouse and, with another hard kiss, they separated and she hurried home - with, as usual, her guilt rising, once again, as she prepared to see her husband.

It was a long weekend for Julie. Up till then the conference cruise seemed far away, but now it was almost here. There was no way that she could pretend to herself that she wasn't already being unfaithful considering that she actually had deliberately worn hose because Henry told her to. She was shocked that she was being so submissive, doing things that her conscience abhorred, creating the omnipresent guilt that enveloped and clouded her mind and undoubtedly was revealed by her face. Mark continued his pattern of artificial normality, but the house was very quiet both days.

By Monday, Julie had asked herself, "What am I doing? How can I let Henry do these things to me? How can I get out of this trap?" By then she was in far too deep - their fifth anniversary cruise was cancelled, her cruise with Henry was virtually here, and she was lost! Still, Monday morning, filled with self-reproach, in a small revolt, she wore regular panties under pantyhose, determined to get some control over the situation.

That revolt didn't last long. She came into Henry's office and he immediately embraced, hugged her and gave her a hard, seemingly passionate kiss. Her reluctance melted away and her weekend insurgency ended as his thrall over her returned. At the end of the day she was back in his office, blouse undone, bra unfastened and her tits exposed. At his orders she lifted her skirt and lied, saying, "I had to wear pantyhose because Mark saw me dressing." Her little mutiny was truly over as she apologized for not dressing as he wanted.

"That's ok, Julie, I understand. No problem." Then, without hesitation, he calmly knelt down, reached in and grasped the waistband of both her panties and her pantyhose and easily pulled down onto her thighs. As she stood there, unmoving, stunned by his sudden action, her dark triangle of curly pubic hair was revealed. He smiled at her, saying, "Very pretty! I love a woman with a neat mound of hair over her cunt!" Assuming her complete cooperation and acceptance, he ran his fingers through the hair and between her legs, briefly letting his finger slip into her.

Julie was shocked into immobility as he felt and probed her. Her mind was frozen and she didn't react to this totally unexpected invasion. The exploration was very brief as he pulled his hand back, saying bluntly, "Damn, I can't wait to get into your cunt! I don't want to do anything here in the office, but you look and feel wonderful! We'd better get out of here now."

Julie reached down and pulled her panties and pantyhose up, was hugged and kissed goodbye and headed to her car. She knew what had happened, but she was still dazed and bewildered. She never had conceived of doing such a thing - or having it done to her. She had been in a sort of fantasy world, knowing what was going to happen on the cruise but relegating that knowledge into the theoretical future. It hadn't been real, but now it was! He had pulled her panties down and looked at her. He had seen and felt her, even penetrated her with his fingers!

Then, with great assurance, he said that he couldn't wait to get into her cunt! He was going to fuck her! Again, suddenly it was real, not a hypothetical probability. Then, too, he had called it a "cunt." She always thought of it as her "pussy," much more delicate, more...well, more refined. Still, as she drove home with conflicting thoughts ricocheting through her mind, she realized the coarser word "cunt" seemed appropriate and its use caused a flash of heat to go through her.

By the time she got home her thoughts were still a wild mixture of sexual excitement balanced by intense feeling of guilt. It was guilt that dominated as she entered the house and she tried, with minimal success, to hide it from Mark. The evening was awkward as she had a hard time conversing with him as today's infidelity - and that was the only way she could see it - preyed on her mind as she looked at the man who still was her beloved husband. She was glad when bedtime arrived, but sleep was hard to come by. It was hard, probably impossible, to reconcile the love for one person and the illicit excitement of the other. Actually, there was absolutely no doubt which way the decision would have gone except that the illicit excitement was bolster by an inordinate desire to move up in her career. As it happened, those two things outweighed love and fidelity.

Henry had been assiduously working at seducing Julie for several months but doing so slowly and delicately. Now, however, he was closing the deal. Each day there was a step up in the sexual activity, moving toward what now was inevitable. So, on Monday, as just described, he reached in and pulled her pantyhose and panties down her thighs and played with her cunt. Then, Tuesday, while he fondled her and finger-fucked her, he drew her hand toward him and put her fingers on his hard cock through his trousers. He held her hand there as he said, "That's what is going into your cunt this Sunday."