Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her reaction was to blush furiously and gasp out, "Oh, Henry, you shouldn't say things like that! I...I'm a...a married woman! We shouldn't be doing these things! It really was a silly comment under the circumstances, but she genuinely was shocked."

"Now Julie, don't be upset! This feels good, doesn't it?" As he said that his fingers were working actively between her legs, stroking her clit. In addition, her fingers were captured between his as he held them against his cock. "You and I are a great team and we work well together, now and in the future!" It probably was that last comment that effectively ended any resistance on Julie's part. It was not as graphic or explicit as, "You put out for me and I'll promote your career," but the implication was there. Julie's conscious mind would have been rejected such an idea, but it played to her obsessive drive to succeed!

Wednesday saw was the same except that the cock was bare and in her hand while she was explored. At his "suggestion" she grasped it and ran it through her pubic hair and between her legs but with no penetration - that would wait for the ship.

It was on Thursday that Henry began the final step in her pre-cruise submission. Her breasts were out, her skirt up and her panties were down. He embraced and kissed her with his very hard cock pressing into her stomach. He rubbed against her, repeating again the he couldn't wait for Sunday. Finally, he pulled back and looked into her eyes with a smile on his face. Then, without saying anything, his hands on her hips, he gently presses downwards. She had a sort of lost expression on her face, not understanding his intent at first. Suddenly she knew and her legs buckled as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

She knelt there with Henry's cock projecting toward her. It was no longer than Mark's cock and maybe a bit thinner, but right then it looked enormous. Finally, surrendering to what she knew was inevitable, she opened her mouth and took it in and started sucking. She was very good at cock-sucking - something that she and Mark had enjoyed at Penn State when they had no place to lie down. It didn't last long, however, for Henry was satisfied to move it in and out of her mouth a few times before pulling her to her feet. This time there were a few people in the outer office and he didn't want to take the time or risk having her actually suck it with people nearby, but he had her ready for the final conquest!

Even so, it was a major step for her, and she was positively shaking when she got in her car afterwards. Her panties were wet and her heart was pounding with both excitement and that inescapable and crushing guilt. She sat in her car for ten minutes after getting home, trying to get her emotions under control. Nonetheless, when she walked into the house, her face was like a red beacon screaming, "I did something awful today!"

Friday started like a repeat of Thursday, but ended differently. The outer office was empty and Henry was ready for the final pre-cruise capitulation. Actually, it was the completion of yesterday's cock-sucking. This time Henry enjoyed Julie's talents with considerable pleasure until he felt his balls pulling tight and his climax coming. At that point he held her head between his hands and began to fuck her mouth, the head of his cock going into her throat. Suddenly he ejaculated, sending a jet of cum over her tongue, filling her mouth as she was able to pull back to prevent choking. She had known what was coming and, as a result, she was able to swallow it down her throat just as the next spurt came in. There were four or five emissions, each smaller than the others, before he finished.

Julie knelt there in that subservient position until Henry lifted her to her feet. For a man, having a woman, particularly a pretty, young married woman, kneeling at his feet, sucking his cock, is an exhilarating experience that really boosts the male ego. For the woman it often tends to make her feel submissive and meek, under his control. It certainly worked that way in this case! Julie had been completely seduced!

This final seduction of Julie was, obviously, very significant, but that last a week was a busy one in other ways. Mark met with Jerry at his office again and received some welcome news. "Ok, Mark, I think that we have everything planned out pretty well. Johnstone has arranged to be picked up by a limo service on the 17th. They will then pick up your wife and head for the Cape Liberty cruiseport. We have arranged with the driver to stop where our man will be located. Our man, dressed like all of the other baggage handlers, will take the suitcases out of the car. Your wife's suitcase will go with those being loaded onto the ship; the other will never be seen again!

"Johnstone will be angry but will cool down as he knows that he will be able to buy everything they need at their first port. Unfortunately, he will find that all of his credit cards have been reported as lost and new ones will be sent to his home address or his office! He'll be able to buy some things on the ship since he'll be able to charge things on his account there but there will be a limited and very expensive selection!"

"Jerry, you're making me very happy. I have a feeling that a lot of hacking has been done, but all in a good cause. They are going to be two very unhappy cruisers!"

"OK, good so far. We have arranged with our friend on board to install two very small cameras in Stateroom 1640, Deck 10. They will be motion activated so they will record a lot of the room attendant moving around, but you will get the important stuff too. It will be video with sound. The cameras are connected to power, not batteries, so they will operate until removed. Now, I told you to get a room on the same deck so you can get to 1640 easily. I'm going to provide you with a small laptop. You'll walk down the corridor when it is empty, pause by the door and push two buttons on the laptop, one for each camera, and the material recorded by the cameras will be downloaded. An icon will light up. When the light goes out, you just walk away. It's a fast download so you won't be there too long. You're a techie - do you think you can handle that?" The last was said with a broad grin."

"Wait a minute! There's something which I never mentioned because I didn't think that it mattered. I started to choose a regular cabin further down the corridor in the stern of the ship, but I ended up getting an inside cabin almost across from them, number 1643! Those cabins are cheap but everyone wants a balcony or at least a window so several were available. Anyway, I won't have a long walk to get to their room."

"Now that is interesting! Here, let me bring up the deck plans on the Explorer. Deck 10, room 1643 you said? Oh yeah, here it is - wow, that's perfect! I imagine that you can download the video without even opening your door! No sneaking around late at night and risking being seen. I'll have an audio bug put in too and you'll be able to listen live if you want to! I assume that you don't have claustrophobia."

"I thought of claustrophobia, but I've never minded small places like that. I spent a lot of time in a dark room developing prints - man, who does that anymore? A separate live audio would be good. It would let me know what they're doing and what they're planning which would be very good. I won't be going out at the same time that they are. Yeah, that will be very useful!"

"Ok. Now, let me show you how this laptop works. These are the buttons I mentioned that do the downloading. Here are the controls to watch the videos - the same as with regular computers. This is the control for grabbing a still picture. The software will let you insert text on the picture for identification or comment."

"That's perfect. I have an Epson Work Force wireless mobile printer that I use with my iPad or laptop and I intended to take with me. I had already planned to harass them by leaving messages about Julie and Mabel Synthron as if they were being sent from The EB & T Bulletin. I've already prepared the first one, but pictures will make it much better! Wow, if I can take some pictures of them around the ship showing Julie and Henry together it should shake them up! That would have her looking over her shoulder worrying about being watched! The only problem is that it would tell them that I must be on board and they could find out my cabin number. Is there any way to keep my presence secret so they can't be sure or, at least, can't find me?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. The ship is required to have a complete list of all people on board, passengers and crew. However, that list is not made public. There always are passengers who wish to be incognito, like movie stars and other celebrities who want to avoid fans and reporters. Occasionally there are undercover police or agents tracking passengers. I'll just put in a request for you and your name will not be available to anyone except necessary authorities. I'll make it a security issue. If someone asks about you they will be informed that you are not on their passenger list."

"Perfect! I'll be a ghost haunting them! Ok, one last thing. That's a damn big ship and I need to be able to find Julie. Is there something like telephone or iPad trackers so I can locate her?"

"That's easy too. Wait here." Leaving the office and returning a few minutes later, he handed Mark a small thin credit card size object and said, "Put this in something she will have with her, like her purse or her wallet." Handing Mark another small item, he continued, "This is the tracking part. Push this button and the arrow will light up pointing toward where she is. I will get brighter as you get nearer to her - you'll have to play the old 'hot or cold' game. Its range is about 100 yards so it should be enough.

"Now, there's something else. You're planning to take pictures to haunt them. Do you have a camera?"

"Sure, my phone. It takes good pictures - four pixels I think."

"That's what I figured. That's not a camera, that's a toy! Wait a minute and I'll get you a real camera." Returning in about five minutes, he said, "I should have thought of this right away. These days everyone, particularly those of your generation and younger, thinks that their phone is a camera. It's good for standing in front of someone to take a snapshot or for a selfie. You can't walk up in front of your wife and her boyfriend and ask them to pose for you! Now, here is a real camera, a Nikon P530 with a 45X optical zoom lens!

"With this camera you can be 50 yards away and have an excellent close-up of a face. More important, on the ship you can be a hundred feet or more away and they'll never notice you taking their picture. It has an artificial clicking sound that tells you that a picture was taken, but I've turned that off so it won't give you away if you are close to them. It is bulky and relatively heavy, but it's just what you want to get intimate and surreptitious photos with them never knowing that you are there."

"Wow, that's perfect. My god, you guys have everything! Jon certainly connected me to the right people! Now, there is one final thing which I was going to handle myself, but I realize that I can't do it and be on the ship. I want to be moved out of the house before she returns but, while I can get a lot of my stuff out without her realizing it, I can't get it all and I won't have time afterwards before she gets home. I've got an apartment lined up starting next week. Any ideas?"

"Once again, you underestimate us! We don't do that work ourselves, but we have a very secure connection that does. They are very good in moving stuff when the owner isn't present. They even do moves for people who are in witness protection programs. As you can imagine, they're not in the yellow pages. Will you be home tomorrow afternoon? Ok, I'll have one of their agents come to your house around 2:00 and they will handle it very discretely."

"My god, Jerry, whatever it costs, you guys are worth it! I'm going to make this a very uncomfortable cruise for those two! As I said before, I can't stop what Julie is doing, but I damn sure can add some stress and cause her to worry. Maybe that is petty and I should just get the evidence for a divorce and let it go, but I would love to make this the cruise from hell!"

The next day Mark had a long meeting with his lawyer. "All right, Jon, I want you to draw up a petition for a divorce based on irreconcilable differences and another for adultery. I'll decide which to give her. I wanted it dated August 23 and I may have it delivered to Julie on the ship on that day. On the other hand, I have an anniversary card I may give her and keep the divorce form until we get back. Regardless, nothing will be filed until then, anyway. Either the card or the form should shake her up. By then I should have incontrovertible evidence of adultery, but I probably will hold back on that as a lever to get her to sign the "mutual consent" variety of divorce. Any problem with any of this?"

"Not if you are convinced that divorce is the right course. That is your decision. Now, I have another situation which I would like to handle while you're gone. I had Jerry and his guys do some real investigation of what has gone on there. They found evidence that there is a lot more than just one guy seducing your wife and I want to do something about that.

"I think that Jerry told you about my feeling about slimeballs, as he calls them, who break up marriages by seducing women. I've been a divorce lawyer for many years and have seen hundreds of heartbreaking cases like this. Anyway, from Jerry's investigations, it appears that what Johnstone did was nothing new at that bank. They found six other cases which were very similar - a talented young woman who is due for a promotion is selected by a supervisor who appears to be giving her a questionable break. She is properly appreciative, particularly when he is very helpful, acting as her mentor. That relationship, protégé and mentor, seems to appeal to women.

"Then, after she has been properly primed, she is assigned to attend a meeting or conference of some kind with him and an affair results. Four of the other women were married and three ended up in a divorce. They even used Vice President Devon the same way they did with your wife. Obviously he's a party to the whole mess. Disgusting!

"Anyway, Jerry's guys have recording from seven officers from the bank talking casually about the way they operate. His guys posed as envious administrators from another bank curious about how it worked and they really got the low down in those conversations. That shows that there is a pattern of behavior that is a gross violation of the bank's rigid morality code. That it is no secret among officers of the bank makes it a corporate issue. I would like to prepare a suit against the bank corporation, but I need someone with standing, i.e. an injured party.

"Actually, the suit would be a scare tactic to have the mess cleared without going to court. I know the CEO, Sidney Ballard, personally - we went to school together - and I think that we could reach a deal to clean up the mess without it going public. He is pretty straight-laced himself and he would be horrified to have his bank involved in a sex scandal. I'm sure that he would want to fix things, but it's always nice to have a threat, like a potential suit, behind you to focus attention on the issue in a case like this! I would like to get some financial compensation for the victims, but my real desire is to punish guys like Johnstone and Devon. Because you definitely have standing to sue, I would like to have your name on the suit. The problem, of course, is that if we do have to go to court, your wife's name will come up and that won't make her any friends or help her career at the bank."

"I'm torn about this. I would love to see Johnstone and the others fired, but I just can't throw Julie under the bus. Bluntly, I hate the way she's acted and what she intends to do on the conference cruise, but all of that is because of her overwhelming desire to advance her career. It's everything to her, apparently more than me and our marriage. I still care too much for her to take that away from her." He paused and thought for a moment, before continuing. "If you think you can make a deal with the CEO without going to court, I'll definitely agree. However, if it does go to court I would want a written guarantee that Judie can keep her job and that she would be granted any promotion she normally would earn. I'd want a significant money penalty included if that agreement were to be violated."

"I promise that I would insist on that being a condition before any settlement would be reached! In addition, I'll try to keep her name and those of the other victims under court seal so their careers will not be impacted. Thanks, Mark, I really appreciate this. I'll need your signature on some papers giving me power of attorney to represent you in the suit and I'll have a private meeting with Sidney Ballard. It may even be over before you get back!"

That afternoon the agent arrived at the house to plan the move. After a discussion he summed it up. "All right, Mr. Schafer, everything in this room which is your guest room and everything in your office will be moved to your new address. Any of your clothes will be moved no matter where we locate them. I am now going to take very detailed pictures of the rest of the rooms in the house, including the basement. I will deliver 9" x 16" prints to you and you will mark on them everything that you want moved. Try to put household items like pots and pans, kitchenware, etc. in a cupboard and mark it on the photo. Everything will be in your new apartment within three days. We will arrange things as well as we can. Any questions? No, ok. You can contact us through Rodger's Security if there is a problem.

These discussions and arrangements filled the time leading up to the last days before the cruise departure date. It had gotten tense at home as that date approached, coming to a climax on Thursday, August 14 when Julie, as she left for work, reluctantly asked Mark, "Honey, could you please get my suitcase down. I can't reach it." It was a very poignant moment and both faces were sad as they recognized that life would never be the same again. That request, simple as it was, signified the end of the time during which they could pretend that things were normal.

Mark simply replied "Of course." There was no kiss goodbye and there were unshed tears in their eyes as she departed. Suddenly it was real!

Mark did not work from home much that week, getting things arranged at the company office so that his "vacation" wouldn't disrupt anything. Consequently they ate out more and that night he and Julie met in their favorite Italian restaurant rather than going home. This was a place in which they always had enjoyed together, but this was a very somber, quiet meal with very little conversation. For Julie the day was one of real mood swings. In Henry's office she had been soundly kissed, her tits fondled and her nipples sucked. That was the day that she had been on her knees with his cock in her mouth for the first time. When she left the office she was up, sexually aroused and eager for more. However, as soon as she headed for the restaurant, her high vanished and was replaced by a sinking feeling of loss.

Mark reaction was been similar. The last two weeks had been interesting, even exciting in a way. He had talked to a high powered lawyer and made plans and commitments. Then he was involved in schemes with a James Bond type security agency, talking about surveillance cameras, hacking, surreptitious night time downloading of videos, etc., but now the movie-type fun was over. The doom that had been behind the reality show was here. The final stab wound came when they got home and Julie's suitcase was waiting, physical proof that the time had come.