All Comments on 'Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 04'

by SteveLee1146

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
Quote: "I don't see why Mark would go through all of this trouble"

You said it yourself. Why bother with the bullshit.

I'd have served papers the first day she dissed the marriage.

I know it's tough to come up with novel plot lines but for some reason this one is getting tedious. Maybe it's just me :-)

3*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Where's the emotion

It's really a very good, strong storyline... but the writing style is painfully clinical. Mark going on the cruise to continually harass them so they really don't enjoy it makes sense. Assuming he got a partial refund on the anniversary cruise, the money had already been spent anyway. So sure, he'd be miserable at home, so why not go on the offensive?

But back to style, I don't feel invested in the characters. I want to hate Julie, but Mark hasn't shown enough emotion for me to have enough sympathy for him, to hate her. All things considered, he went light on the harassment. That last day, a bulletin, or the anniversary card, could have used a frame from the cabin video. Mark also could have used San Juan for web access, sending pics and video to Julie's family and friends, and select people at the bank. Those people would have most of a week to work themselves up to really being pissed at her.

But for now, I want to read the conclusion.... do they see Mark during debarkment? How far off the grid will he stay, since he already has an apartment? If there is a reconciliation, does he make her sign a post-nup protecting his stock options? Ch 5 can't be the end.

HTW2HTW2almost 7 years ago
Is this the ending?

If this is the ending it's probably one of the most awful non-ending endings! Needs resolution! I'm not usually a BTB fan but Julie and the boss need to be burned. All her family and friends need to know what they've done, both need to be fired and the bank sued for big bucks.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 7 years ago
For the Victor Comes the Spoils

The end of Henry and others at the bank..goes without saying. A law suit ends in a BIG payoff for Mark. Julie quits because she wants to try to salvage her marriage and realizes she has no career worth more than Mark. Much will be needed to rebuild the marriage, BUT only if Mark realizes he is better off with Julie than without her. Again though, Mark has to begin the cleansing using a counselor to stop Julie from being a submissive and start a new life far away to raise a family because they want a fresh start with no reminders. Maybe Mark has to finally visit Henry. Oh YA.

luvhair1957luvhair1957almost 7 years ago
Can't be the end!

I have hated/enjoyed the story thus far. I want Henry to pay, as well as all involved at the Bank. I sympathize with Mark and, to some extent, Julie.

Marriages have survived this type of thing, especially when both truly love each other as these two seem to. The way this has been left leaves me hoping for a true resolution, even if it is the end of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think the is so long winded that he got tired of the story

I think you have some good writing skill, but need to not be so redundant. You don't keep the story moving with your redundancy. Your reader are looking for some resolution. It seem you want a reconciliation, but I don't see how. Finish the story properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
final harassment does not necessarily mean the end

Or does it. The story seems incomplete. I read it 2x.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Cant be over right?

This could be one quarter as long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't be over.

Is the author trying to set up forgiveness for the wife. She has done all of this intentionally and deserves whatever retribution he decides to visit in her, Henry and the bank. Dump her harshly and get the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
COULD IT BE....

that Julie is either stupid...or does not equate set with the boss as a threat to her marriage. (A few story lines have the wife sleeping to the top and are surprised when their husband dumps their ass.) Not sure what the husband will do in Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

WOW!! ""Well, whoever is doing it has succeeded! I...I know that this is adultery and I have hurt my husband horribly and being reminded of it like this is awful. But I deserve it!" Finally, she blotted her eyes and gave Henry a timorous smile. "Well, at least there were no provocative pictures with this one! My new suit kept my tits and hair hidden! LET'S GO DOWN TO THE THEATER. IT'S EARLY AND WE CAN GET GOOD SEATS. I DON'T FEEL LIKE STAYING HERE.""

So much for any kind of remorse!

This story is just TOO incredulous!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Sorry

Julie is about as sympathetic as mold.

You've written her as an idiotic simpleton slut with the emotional depth of cabbage.

Why would anyone desire this wretch? Why would a husband betrayed by this filth find her desirable unless he was a brain damaged cuck?

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

The husband is defintely a GIGANTIC SLOPPY VAGINA. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous