Fiftieth High School Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off the tee shirt and shorts she was wearing and prepared to jump in the water.

"Holy crap, Mackenzie. What are you wearing? Or should I say not wearing. I didn't know they made bathing suits that skimpy."

She turned around for him. "Do you like it?"

"I find it very distracting. How can I instruct you when I keep waiting for something to..."

"Fall off?"

"Something like that."

"Well, deal with it. It's what I wear. And it's never came off. Well, not often." She laughed and stuck out her tongue.

He closed his eyes when she bent over to go down the ladder. She quickly discovered that putting the skis on wasn't as easy as it looked, but eventually wrestled them on.

"Now, hold the rope and keep your feet out in front of you. When you're up you can stand up and lean back. Keep your knees bent a bit as shock absorbers."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it. I'm ready."

The first time he eased the throttle forward she immediately caught a ski tip under the water and pitched forward. Three more times she almost made it up, each failure accompanied by curses.

At last she got up and managed to stay up for about thirty seconds before tumbling again. The next time she managed about a minute. He made slow, easy turns. Eventually she hit a wave and crashed again.

She climbed up the ladder and collapsed onto the deck. "Shit. I didn't know it would be this hard. I thought it would be like the hover board. My legs feel like I can't stand up and my arms...ooh."

He laughed and handed her a drink. She directed him to a small cove she knew and let down the anchor.

"Before we eat, I realized I didn't put on any sunscreen. It's shady here but we'll need it if we are going to stay out in the afternoon sun. Help me on with it."

She handed him the bottle and stretched out on her stomach on the cushion of a bench seat. As he started to apply it to her back she reached around and untied the top. When he did the backs of her legs she untied the bottoms, too.

He swallowed and blew out a breath as he spread the lotion on her butt cheeks.

"Make sure you get it everywhere."

"Umm, okay. If that's what you want."

He finished by rubbing some between the cheeks.

"All done."

"Not quite."

She rolled over and the top fell aside. The bottom held onto one leg by a string.

"You can handle this part yourself."

"I want you to do it. I end up not putting it on evenly because I can't see all of myself."

He slathered it on the front of her legs and her torso.

"I want it everywhere. I took things off so I don't get tan lines. I hate tan lines. You don't see any tan lines on me, do you?"

"Umm, no. No I don't."

"Well, make sure I don't get any today."

She laughed at his hesitation. "What's the matter? Never seen tits before? I thought you were a stud."

"I, uh, well I've certainly seen my share, but not under circumstances like this."

"Don't be shy like Alex. Oh, and I don't like tan lines down there either. I hate a sunburned pussy."

He gulped as he massaged the lotion into her breasts - nice soft handfuls with puffy nipples. She pulled the remaining cloth away and he was faced with a clean shaven vulva. He saw her watching him, so dribbled some lotion on her and rubbed it onto her inner thighs and labia. Something else was already there, poking out. He knew what it was and wondered how putting on lotion had made her aroused.

"You have nice hands. I like how you put it on. Some guys look at it as an excuse to grab my tits and stick a finger in my pussy. You have a nice, soft touch. I like it. I really like it. I bet you can tell, too."

"I can tell." He quickly changed the subject. "There are sandwiches in the cooler."

She sat up. "First there is something we need to take care of. That must be uncomfortable for you. Since you haven't tried anything, I'm going to reward you. I'm going to put some lotion on you. Let's get that bathing suit off so you won't get tan lines either."

"But..."

"Don't be such a wuss. I've seen a cock before. I'm not a virgin. You don't have anything that I haven't seen or that will shock me."

He untied his suit and stood up. She yanked it down and his erection sprang free.

"Very nice. Let's save that for last."

She hummed a tune as her fingers glided over his back and legs. She poured some lotion into her hands and rubbed them together to spread the cool cream over his chest.

"You know, for someone the age of my grandfather you are in good shape."

"I've got some equipment in the basement. I work out."

"It shows."

Rubbing lotion on her hands once again she got on her knees before him. "Hmm. How should we approach this? I know, relief first, then lotion."

She rubbed lotion already on her hands on his inner thighs and his scrotum, then began to stroke him. She took him in her mouth and used her tongue on the underside. She took him deep and pulled him out to lick.

He moaned. "Mackenzie, you'd better be careful. Or else. It's been a long time and I don't think I can take much of that."

"Or else what? I get a mouthful? Or maybe I get a faceful? I'll just proceed and whatever happens, happens. I can take it."

She continued taking him deep, licking and taking him shallow for tongue swirls. It was on one of the tongue swirl moves that he erupted. A little escaped her mouth, but she swallowed several times. When he was finished she milked out the last few drops.

"Now we can put on lotion. We don't want this to get sunburned, do we? Then we can have lunch. Of course, I just had a head start on that with an appetizer."

*****

Alex came through the front door. "Dad? Are you here?" He read the note Chris had left on the kitchen table. What in the world was his father doing with that girl? Waterskiing? Really?

He decided to check it out and drove over to the address his father had noted on the margin of the paper.

When he knocked on the door Carol answered. "Why Alex! What a nice surprise. What are you doing here?"

"Um...is my dad here?"

"As a matter of fact, he went off with Mackenzie. She wanted to learn how to waterski. We have a boat and he, apparently, has the ski equipment. She said to expect them back around four or so. She has her phone with her if you need to reach them."

"Oh, no. I was just wondering. It seemed so unlikely."

"Won't you come in and have a cold drink?"

"Okay. I hate to bother you."

"No bother at all. I like having company. Come on into the kitchen."

"Something smells real good in here."

Carol laughed. "I'm baking a cake for a bake sale. It will have four layers, alternating vanilla and chocolate."

He shook his head. "I always wanted to learn to cook. Dad is an okay cook, but it all gets kind of samey after a while. We go out a couple of days a week or bring in takeout. It would be nice to be able to have a real home-cooked meal and a dessert. Mom was gone before I could ask her to teach me."

"What happened to her?"

"She just ran off. Said she wanted to see the world. Last I heard of her she was in France somewhere. Dad doesn't talk about it much, but he thinks something happened to her. She was in a car wreck when I was a baby and was never the same afterward. Dad loved her and I think she loved him, but...well I really can't imagine what it was. The doctors couldn't explain it either."

"I'm sorry."

He shrugged. "That's life, I guess."

"I tell you what. I'll teach you some kitchen basics and we can start with this cake. I'll show you what I've done and you can help with the chocolate part of it."

"I'd really like that."

"Well, the first layers are about ready to come out. While they're cooling you can help me with the rest."

Alex enjoyed being next to Carol, and paid attention to what she showed him. She gave him a small notepad that he could use to jot things down.

When the cake was finished he looked at it with pride. It was something he helped to do. He didn't even mind helping with the cleanup.

She took off her apron and they took cold drinks into the family room. When she plopped down on the couch she patted the seat next to her. As at the reunion, he found it easy to talk to her, and they made each other laugh. He loved how her eyes sparkled, and thought her to be one of the prettiest women he had ever known. He supposed Mackenzie had inherited much of it, but Carol was so much easier to talk to. Mackenzie was -- scary.

"I really appreciate you teaching me things in the kitchen."

"I work during the week, but maybe we could arrange for you to come over on some weekends if you're free. I have some easy recipes I can share with you."

"Dad would probably like some different things to eat. You can only enjoy so much pizza."

Carol laughed "Can you ever get enough pizza?" He loved her laugh.

"Um...it's none of my business, but you're divorced, aren't you?"

"It's no secret that the prick ran off with his secretary. I hope she gave him a disease."

It was his turn to laugh. "Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No harm no foul."

"That's something my dad says when we shoot hoops in the driveway."

"I played basketball in high school."

"Seriously? Maybe you'd like to join us."

"Oh, no, no, no. I'm far too rusty and out of shape for that."

"You're teaching me to cook. How about I get you back into basketball? You look to be in decent shape."

She started to dismiss the thought out of hand but reconsidered. There was something about him she liked. "Maybe so. Yes, I think I'd like that."

"If we're finished in the kitchen we could go right now. There is some leftover pizza in the 'fridge we could have for lunch."

"I was going to say maybe next weekend, but if you have pizza I actually like cold pizza."

"Me, too!"

"Give me a few minutes to change."

"I'll drive. Dad rode with Mackenzie, so she'll have to come back to the house to drop him off. You could ride home with her."

"Sounds like a plan, Stan."

He laughed at her colloquialism.

In twenty minutes she came out wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

"Wow. You look good."

"Thanks."

On the drive he found it hard to concentrate on the road because he kept stealing glances at her legs. He parked on the street and opened the door for her, feeling a strange stirring as she swung her legs out and stood up.

"Let's go in and have some of that pizza."

They sat at the kitchen table and he started each of them with a slice. Whenever she looked away while they ate he couldn't resist looking at her legs.

After lunch they practiced tossing the ball back and forth a few times to warm up, then began to shoot around from close range. He made every one of his but many of hers went off the rim.

"Guess I really am rusty. It's been twenty-some odd years since I had a basketball in my hands."

She began to take some two-handed shots and make them and then surprised him by driving to the basket for a layup.

"Hey! No fair. You've been sandbagging me."

She laughed. "You never forget how to make a layup. Let's see if I can make any free throws."

He positioned himself under the basket to retrieve her shots, but was amazed at how many she made -- more than half.

"I've never seen anyone shoot underhand like that."

"A lot of us learned it that way. I don't understand why college and pro players want to shoot one handed. Underhand is easier to control and doesn't take as much strength. I used to make nearly eighty percent of my free throws. Boy, this has been a real workout. I'm not used to all this exercise."

"Then let's go inside and cool off."

She indicated a preference for a beer and he brought in two cold bottles. "Tastes good after a workout. I had fun."

"Me too. It's nice to be with someone other than dad."

"So, I'm a substitute?"

She laughed at his blush.

"I...I didn't mean it like that."

She put a hand to his face. "I know you didn't."

He caught her hand and held it to his face, closing his eyes and sighing "I like that."

She cocked her head and looked at him. "What's going on here? I've seen you looking at my legs."

He blushed again. "I'm sorry. It's just that you...you are so...attractive. I mean, Mackenzie is a beautiful girl, but she's...well, I'm not comfortable around her."

"Why is that?"

"I don't know, but I don't see you as her mother. I see you as someone who I enjoy being with. I'm comfortable with you."

"You are an unusual young man. Truth be told, I enjoy being with you, too. I liked having you in the kitchen and had fun shooting hoops. I don't know what to make of it all."

"I had fun and yes, I have been looking at you. You do have great legs."

"I haven't been told anything like that for years. Thank you. I saw you looking at them in the car and watching me shoot the basketball. Here's a confession. I like the attention. It makes me feel something I haven't felt for years. If only you were older..."

"What's age got to do with it?"

The casual remark stunned her. What, indeed, did age have to do with it? He behaves like someone older than his age.

She slid over closer to him and crooked a finger. "Come here."

He leaned over and she put a hand behind his head and kissed him, just to see what it felt like.

The kiss took him by surprise and he tried to kiss her back but felt failed miserably.

"I'm sorry. I don't have much experience with...kissing and all."

"Do you mean to tell me that you've gotten me all worked up and won't kiss me?" she teased.

"Please don't think that. I...I...I'm...worked up, too. It's just that I don't know what to do about it."

She momentarily crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, then. More lessons may be in order. First lesson -- kissing. Let's try that again. Open your mouth a little more."

He leaned over for another kiss, and felt it was better.

She whispered "Now use your tongue."

"What? How?"

"Follow my lead."

The next kiss was heavenly as their tongues played and he kissed her harder.

"You're a fast learner. What do you want to do with your hands? Go ahead. I won't bite you."

The next kiss he held her face in his hands and caressed her cheek.

"Mmm. I like that you didn't grab at me like I expected. You are definitely trainable. Let's try that again."

He held her face as before, but her hands roamed over his chest. She untucked his shirt and played her hands under the shirt over his bare chest.

He broke the kiss and looked at her, breathing heavily.

"Oh, my. It looks like we may not get very far today. Put your hands on me anywhere you want."

They kissed again and as she rubbed his chest he tentatively squeezed a breast.

His breathing came in gasps and she knew he wouldn't last. "Oh boy. It's been a long time since I've done this. I can see the evidence that you are aroused. You know what? I am too, I will take some time to peak, but I fear you're ready to explode. I guess for a first lesson I shouldn't expect perfection. Let's get you some relief."

She untied the drawstring on his shorts and motioned for him to stand up. She yanked down the shorts and underwear in one motion and a very hard, red, throbbing erection popped out. She had him sit while she considered what to do, but as soon as she grasped him in her hand he shot out all over his legs and her hands.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that. I couldn't help it. I...I've never done this before."

She pulled off his shirt and used it to clean him up.

"How old are you? Twenty? I seem to remember things about being twenty. I seem to remember that guys can recharge pretty quickly. Now that that's done how about we proceed with the lesson. Where did we leave off? Oh, yes. You were doing something with my breasts. I like that, but be a little gentler."

She leaned over and they kissed once more. His hand gently caressed a breast. She pulled her shirt out of her shorts and pulled the front of it up. He took the hint and began on the lacy fabric, but paying more attention to the swelling above the bra. Her skin was heavenly to touch.

She paused to remove her tee shirt and bra. He gulped at the sight of real breasts. Not something seen on the internet, but the real thing. She nodded and he caressed one. They kissed again, but she pushed his head down and he correctly interpreted that as indication she wanted him to kiss there. He hungrily kissed the soft, yielding flesh and sucked on nipples. With one hand she ran her fingers through his hair and with the other she stroked him back to full hardness.

She pulled back and said "You like my legs, don't you? Why don't you give them some attention? You may need to take something off of me to get the entire leg."

He stared at her, but her glance down to her lap told him to go ahead. He caressed the exposed flesh of her thighs before tentatively grasping the waistband of her shorts. She lifted her hips and he pulled the shorts down. When she kept her hips up he realized she wanted him to take off the briefs also. With trembling hands he slowly lowered them past her knees. She kicked off the shorts and underwear and he stared in amazement. Here was a woman. A real woman. A real woman offering herself to him.

He kneaded the flesh of her thighs and stared at the brown thatch, glistening with some sort of moisture. He swallowed hard and massaged her thighs all the way up to the crease with her body, but wasn't sure what to do with what was hidden to view.

"You can touch me there. In fact, I'd like you to. I'll guide you to the touches I like."

At first he could only brush over the hair, but something became visible, two sort of flaps of skin that looked a little like lips. He touched them and she sighed with pleasure. He became bolder and rubbed over the mound and found a crease between the two odd lips. Her motions and sighs led him to insert a finger between them. Hip movement led him to slide his finger up and down, wondering at the warm fluid that seemed to engulf it.

"Put it in. Put it in."

He guessed she wanted his finger inside her, but wasn't sure where that was. He pressed his fingertip and moved his finger around until he found a yielding place and his finger went in easily. A vagina! He had found a vagina! His finger was in a vagina!

She began to whimper and pulled his head in for a kiss. His free hand caressed a breast.

Her whimpers became louder and he felt something around his finger, like it was being squeezed. It felt like his penis was going to hurt if it got any harder.

She continued to kiss him, using one hand on his penis while the other caressed his scrotum. He felt the feeling he had felt earlier, like he was going to explode.

He thought she was angry at him as she pushed him away, but she stretched out on the couch with one foot on the floor and the other leg bent against the back of the couch.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him down to her. He recalled that the man often laid on top of the woman, and tried that. She guided his penis to her waiting vagina and thrust her hips up to partially insert him. He got the idea and pushed the rest of the way in, further excited by the feeling of wet warmth and the pressure squeezing him. She pulled him down the rest of the way and they kissed while he kneaded a breast, surprised at the cry of pleasure when he accidentally rubbed a nipple with his thumb. Her hips moved in a rhythm and he tried to match it. The feeling inside him built once again. For some reason he wanted to thrust harder and she matched him. With a groan he emptied again, the feeling of ecstasy heightened by the pulsing he felt around his penis and her moan of pleasure.

They laid together with him on top of her, both of them panting.

He eventually rolled off and sat on the floor with his head leaned back against her. She combed fingers through his hair. "I never realized how much I missed that. In future lessons we'll see what else we can do."