Fiftieth High School Reunion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Future lessons? You mean there's more than this?"

"Oh, my dear boy. There's much much more. But for now we'd better get dressed in case Mackenzie and your father come back, although I think she would be secretly glad for me."

"And I think dad would be happy for me."

"Next weekend for more cooking lessons and shooting hoops?"

"And the other, too?"

"And the other, too."

"Want to shoot some more hoops while we wait for the others?"

Mackenzie and Chris finished lunch in the gently rocking boat.

"We can go swimming here. Nobody will see us. This land is owned privately and the owner lives out of state. He is just keeping it until the price of land goes up enough that he can sell it at a profit. There are no roads, and the place is full of 'No Trespassing' signs."

"Aren't we trespassing here?

"We're not going ashore. It's like our own little private cove."

"Skinny dip?"

"Of course! What's the purpose of your own private cove if you can't skinny dip?"

They splashed around and dunked each other, Chris laughing like he was back in high school doing something naughty.

Back in the boat they dried off.

"Water ski some more?' he asked.

"Maybe in a little while, but right now come sit beside me."

He sat down, but she scooted over so their hips touched. "You know what else is fun to do on a skinny dip?"

"Refresh my memory."

She kissed him and stroked him while she looked down at her hand. "Why, I think you may be coming back to life."

"I'm not sure I can sustain it."

"Then how about you just eat me? I'm ready for something."

"You constantly surprise me."

"Try to surprise me with how good you are at eating pussy. If you even know how."

"Of course, the best way to get what you want is to dig at a guy's ego."

She leaned back and opened her legs.

"The only thing that gives me pause is you look so young. Are you sure that's a real ID you have?"

"I really am twenty one, dammit. I guess one day I'll be flattered when people think I'm younger than I really am, but right now it's a royal pain in the ass. Are you going to eat me, or what?"

"Bear with me. I have my own way of doing it. Don't pitch a hissy fit; I'll get you there eventually."

"Now you've piqued my interest."

He caressed her face and kissed her, noting her strong tongue response. One hand trailed down to her chest and fondled a small breast, gently squeezing a puffy nipple. He kissed down her throat and neck while his hands went up and down her sides, brushing against breasts. He kissed puffy nipples, drawing one into his mouth so his tongue could swirl around it while his hand caressed the other breast. Back and forth he went from breast to breast -- mouth -- hand -- mouth -- hand. When he glanced up her eyes were closed.

He kissed down to her navel and swirled a tongue in it while his hands squeezed her butt. She lifted her hips in anticipation, but he kissed back up to her breasts. With one hand he played fingers over the outside of her smooth vulva, and felt inner labia protrude. He rubbed each one between thumb and forefinger and felt the growing moisture. Exploring the crease he found the surprisingly large clit he had observed earlier poking out from under its hood. Gentle pinching made her squeal.

One hand continued playing with the smooth, hairless vulva while the other continued with a breast, gently pinching and pulling on a nipple. He kissed her hard and she responded with serious tongue wrestling. The fingers between her labia found her vaginal opening and two fingers slid in. He curled them and worked them in and out as she began to writhe beneath him.

He kept up the manipulations until she made a loud moan and came, pulsing hard around his fingers.

Her eyes popped open and she glared at him.

"Trust me. I'm getting there. Just enjoy."

He kissed down her chest, kissing circles around the breasts to avoid nipples that could still be sensitive from her orgasm. This time he continued down to the lower lips. His tongue slid between them, and he massaged them with his tongue. His mouth found the protruding clit and he tongued it. He shifted position and thrust a tongue into her, then withdrew it and made long, slow laps up between the labia to the clit. After several passes he noted her quickening breathing and felt her racing pulse.

Leaving off the vulva momentarily he went back to using his tongue on her nipples -- dragging it over them, sucking them into his mouth and swirling his tongue around them.

She glared at him again, but he smiled at her. "Ready?"

"Dammit, I was ready ten minutes ago."

He laughed at her impatience. In a quick move he positioned himself between her legs, threw her legs over his shoulders and lifted her up by the bottom, pulling her up to his mouth. Lowering his head he began to furiously attack her vulva. He sucked hard on labia and nipped at them with his teeth. He thrust his tongue into her and pulled it back out, then lapped up the flowing fluids as he worked up to her clit. He fastened his mouth over it, nipped gently at the hood and sucked hard on the nub.

She bucked beneath him and pulled his hair, but he didn't let go. He sucked harder and she let out a loud "Son of a bitch!" Fingers went back inside her and worked furiously until she began to spasm hard. Her body shook. She tensed, arched her back and then released several times, each one accompanied by strong contractions. He withdrew his fingers and moved his mouth to her vagina to catch the orgasmic fluids.

When she was spent she went limp in his arms and he gently lowered her to the seat cushion. Her chest heaved and he watched her breasts rise and fall. He kneeled on the deck beside her and kissed her, stroking her hair until her eyes opened.

"Satisfied?"

"Hell yeah."

"Want some more?"

"Maybe in a few minutes."

She eventually sat up and stared at him. "I guess you do know how. That ranked up there with the biggest ones I've ever had. In fact you gave me two."

He continued to stroke her hair and looked into her eyes. "You have beautiful eyes."

"These eyes see something. They see that you've become hard again."

He laughed. "Getting hard and being able to 'perform' are two different things. It will probably be tomorrow before I can come again."

"But will you stay hard?"

"I suppose, with the proper stimulation. It was never a problem when I was younger."

"Let's test that. Now it's your turn to lie down. I think this seat is just about long enough."

He stretched out on his back and she studied him. She grasped him and stroked. She took him into her mouth and swirled around the tip. As before, she took him shallow and deep. She licked him from base to tip.

"That feels so good."

"Let's see if we can make it better than good."

She stroked him while she licked his nipples and kissed him. She teased his navel with her tongue. She took him in again and again.

"How's it goin' for ya?"

"Better than I expected. I don't know if anything will happen, but I definitely have the feeling."

"Good. Now let's fuck." She straddled him and sat across his thighs while she rubbed his erection between her labia. "I'm still really juicy, so I can get you lubed, too."

He didn't care if he was lubed or not, but it was erotic to watch himself disappear and reappear from between her labia. Eventually she rose up, guided him and lowered down herself on him.

She rocked back and forth, side to side and pumped up and down. He couldn't resist reaching up to fondle her breasts and nipples. Her motions increased in tempo until she switched exclusively to the up and down pumping. He used one hand to hold a finger on her clit as she pumped.

Eventually he did feel something. He groaned as the feeling of emptying overcame him. As he died away she became frantic in her pumping until she came with a moan and he felt her pulses around him. She collapsed onto his chest, breathing heavily for a few minutes.

She rolled off and held the now limp member in her hand and kissed it.

"Cripes, Mackenzie. I think I may have actually come again. Probably only a dribble, but the feeling was definitely there. You know quite a lot about sex for someone so young."

"I like it and do it often. If not with a guy, then with my roommate. Does that shock you?"

"Somehow it doesn't."

"I learned about good pussy eating from her, but you have experience and it shows."

"I think we need to get back into the water to get cleaned up and cooled off. Then we can decide about more skiing."

"I think I'm done skiing for the day. Another lesson next week?"

"That works for me. I'm not sure I have enough energy left to ski any more today, either. You know, it turns out the marina you keep your boat is also where I keep my sailboat."

"I'd love to learn to sail. What can I teach you in return? Hoverboard?"

"I'll pass on that. How about you teach me the latest dances you do?"

"Deal. I'll teach you to twerk."

"Whatever the hell that is. I'll show you the sailboat and you can decide if you want to ski or sail next week. Or both. Maybe ski before lunch and sail in the afternoon."

Back at the marina they unloaded the boat and transferred the gear to the car. He led her down to the other end of the marina and pointed out a sailboat bobbing at its mooring. She studied the boat, with a furled sail and a small cabin visible.

He read her thoughts. "It's cramped, but it sleeps two, and there's a head and a tiny galley, not really enough to cook much. You know what's fun, though? A moonlight sail. There's nothing like gliding through the water under the stars."

"Ooh, I think I'd like that. If you gave me sailing lessons in the afternoon maybe we could just stay out. Would overnight work?"

He laughed. "Oh, you're a naughty one. Overnight has been known to happen in this boat, but not for quite a while now. It's really primitive without electricity and the cabin is very cramped. It's also easier with a water hook up. Maybe one day I'll get a generator, although that would add quite a bit of weight. Right now I only have water and electricity when they are hookrd up at the dock except for a battery to run the navigation lights. I try to keep that charged up."

"We could anchor in my secret cove for the night and fuck until we can't move."

He laughed and wagged a finger at her. "There are others to consider. Let's just leave it open and see what happens."

"Oh! I know what else I can teach you in return! I can teach you to surf."

"Maybe I'd like to try that. I guess it's a bit like skiing. A surfboard doesn't scare me as much as a hover board."

"You could come down to Wilmington some weekend during the fall semester and we could go to Carolina Beach or Wrightsville Beach, depending on surf conditions. Maybe I can introduce you to my roommate. Or maybe not, now that I think about it. I don't want her to get jealous. I know! We can plan for a weekend she's not there and have the whole apartment to ourselves."

He cocked his head. "I really don't know what to make of you."

When they pulled into the driveway they were surprised to find Alex and Carol playing basketball. Carol pulled her shirt out of her shorts and used the hem to wipe her face, exposing her bra in the process.

"Glad you two showed up. I haven't had a workout like this in years. Gosh it feels good to hold a basketball again."

Mackenzie stood with an open mouth and Chris laughed.

Carol, breathing heavily said "This has been so much fun. I'm going to teach Alex some kitchen magic and he's going to get me back in basketball shape. He's worn me out today."

Mackenzie said "Well, Chris is teaching me to water ski and sail and I'm teaching him to dance like I do and to surf."

Chris leaned back against the hood of the car. "Who knew what would come from attending a fiftieth high school reunion."