Fiftieth High School Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moving pretty fast, aren't you? Heading to third base already?" she laughed.

"I just want to see how long it takes you to get wet."

"Not long at this rate."

They kissed leisurely, taking time to unfasten buttons and belt. When her bra was loosened he nuzzled a bare breast and kissed the nipple. "I like the way you've held your shape. You're almost as firm as when we first did this."

A hand inside her underwear stroked the outside of the vulva before entering the crevice. "You're wet now."

"Wet and ready. You're ready, too. I think I can feel almost ten inches here," she said as she reached into his underwear to hold him.

"We'd better move inside. The windows are fogging up."

Inside they finished undressing each other, and then spent long minutes caressing and teasing. She thought about what Mackenzie had told her as she used her tongue on him. Perhaps one day she would do it all the way, but tonight was for leisurely lovemaking. When he was good and hard he entered her and began a slow thrusting. She thought to herself that it took him longer to finish than it did years ago, but that the longer time actually helped her have a bigger climax.

She came with a moan but kept up her thrusting until he groaned and ejaculated.

In each other's arms they snuggled. She said "I'm glad we went to that reunion and rekindled memories of what it used to be like."

"Um hm. I like that we've started doing it more often. That book has been interesting, too." He caressed her face. "You know, I think you are still the prettiest woman I know."

--------------------

Alex and Carol cleaned up after the meal.

"Your first full meal preparation was a success. That calls for a celebration."

She led him to her bedroom and turned to face him. "Time for another step. Another lesson."

He swallowed hard. They had always been on the couch before.

"It's not so different, in fact it's a lot more comfortable. It also opens up new possibilities. You are interested in learning new things, aren't you?"

When he nodded she stepped forward until they were mere inches apart and began to unbutton her blouse. She stopped and looked at him, and he sensed she wanted him to continue. He enjoyed undressing her. He loved caressing her shapely legs. He loved the way she made him feel.

As the blouse dropped to the floor he kissed her and unclasped her bra. When her breasts were free he put his face between them and breathed deeply. The way she smelled was heavenly.

With her breasts in his hands he kissed her throat the way he had learned she liked, and kissed down to a breast, using his tongue on the nipple. She sighed and stroked his hair.

He unzipped her skirt, let it fall, and pushed her underwear down. Dropping to his knees he put his face between her thighs, turning to kiss them alternately. He caressed her legs, wrapping his hands around them and sliding his hands up and down. Her woman smell penetrated his brain and he put his nose to her and breathed deeply while opening her up to his touch and tongue. That was something he had been surprised to find that he liked. The warm fluid coating his tongue thrilled him.

She gently pulled him upright. "Don't I get a turn to have some fun with you?"

Eagerly she removed his shirt and kissed his muscular chest, tonguing the nipples. The belt was rapidly undone and his pants joined the growing pile of clothing on the floor. Before removing his underwear she took a moment to feel the hardness straining to be released. When it sprang up she held it, feeling it throb. How far he had come from that first time when he had shot off from her very touch.

She kissed the tip and took him part way into her mouth. She still didn't trust that he wouldn't come prematurely if she held him in her mouth for long, and she wasn't ready for that yet, anyway. Lifting his penis up with her hand she nuzzled his scrotum and sucked each testicle briefly into her mouth for a quick soft tongue massage.

Side-by-side on the bed they kissed and their hands roamed over each other. He said "You be on top this time. I like it when you do that."

She mounted him and paused to feel him inside. With her astride him he could easily reach up to fondle her breasts or reach out to caress a leg. There was also that special place to touch. He knew she liked it when he pressed on it while she was on top.

With her eyes closed she tilted her head back and enjoyed his touch. Her husband had never taken time to pleasure her and she soaked up the feelings.

She felt him erupt inside her and the pulsing caused her to come also. She liked the feeling that he was filling her, and when they finished she laid on his chest with their faces together, still joined.

When she rolled off she held his limp member and kissed it, licking a last drop that oozed out. "One day I'll do that for you all the way and you can really do it to me. I've never done it like that before, but we can learn together."

He caressed a leg. "I'd like to learn it with you."

He sensed her looking at him and turned his face toward her.

"Alex, spend the night with me."

He eyes widened. An invitation like that was a first for him.

"But dad will be home soon. What will I tell him?"

"The truth. I know he spent the day with Mackenzie and I suspect she is keeping him busy. I wouldn't be surprised if he took the opportunity to sleep with her."

"Do you really think they are...?"

"Get real, Alex. Haven't you seen them together? At the reunion Mackenzie thought I should get together with your dad and I thought you and Mackenzie would hit it off, but look at what has happened. You're with Mackenzie's mother and she's with your father. I'm glad it worked out that way."

"You are?"

"I'm afraid your dad is way more experienced than I am. I feel so comfortable with you. I don't feel I have to impress you."

"That's exactly the way I feel!"

"I don't know what will happen to our relationship once you go back to Atlanta. I feel like a new woman since we've been giving each other lessons. I've enjoyed everything, but I like the bedroom lessons best."

"Me, too."

"So where do we go from here?"

He put a hand on her face. "I don't know, but do hope it includes still getting together. Hey! I have an idea."

"And that is...?"

"After I graduate what if I happen to get something in this area. Maybe you could rent me a room."

"As if you'd ever use it!"

"That's the idea."

"What about girlfriends?"

"I've never had a real girlfriend, and don't see anything changing that."

"But your confidence is up."

"With you. It's never been up with any others."

"What would your dad say?"

"He'd probably like the opportunity to continue to see Mackenzie."

"Do you think anything will come of that?"

"Don't know, but he sure spends a lot of time with her. I know she's your daughter, but that's the way I see it."

"That's the way I see it, too." She laughed "Wouldn't it be something if you lived with me and she lived with your dad? What a crazy mixed-up world."

He skimmed a hand over her body and played in the triangle of hair. "I'll send dad a text about tonight. I don't care what he feels about it."

She stroked him back to hardness. "I don't think there will be any problem at all."

--------------------

In late September Chris drove to Wilmington to meet Mackenzie. Her roommate was gone for the weekend and he used her roommate's room to change into his bathing suit while she changed into her skimpy three triangles, and they took two surfboards to Wrightsville beach.

Chris practiced with the surfboard firmly on the sand until he knew the mechanics of how to paddle it and stand up on it. Then they were into the water. Mackenzie caught a wave and rode it in, then paddled back out to Chris.

"I don't know. I hope I didn't make a mistake trying this."

"I wiped out on the skis and you can expect to wipe out a few times here. You'll get the hang of it."

Chris paddled in front of what he thought could be a good wave and attempted to get up on the board, wiping out spectacularly, the board shooting up into the air.

Mackenzie paddled over to him to make sure he was okay. He came up sputtering but laughing. "Sure glad we're out here instead of on the sidewalk with the hover board."

After several more wipeouts he managed to get up and ride a wave somewhat unsteadily most of the way in before toppling off.

For the rest of the afternoon he made it up to ride about half the time he tried. She could have continued into the evening, but didn't want to wear him out for later. They washed the sand off their feet and headed back to her apartment.

He asked "Who wants first shower?"

"First? What do you mean first? There's no first here. There will be just one."

He raised his eyebrows but she crooked a finger for him to follow her into her bathroom. "We need to rinse the salt water out of these suits. I'll start the water and we can rinse them before we shower."

The tub shower was cramped with the two of them in it, and she took every opportunity to rub her body against his. When the bathing suits were rinsed and wrung out she draped them over the towel rack at the rear of the shower.

"Now us. Do you want to do me first or should I do you?"

"That depends on what you mean by 'do'."

She laughed. "Take it any way you want it. I have plans for tonight, so you'll need to decide if you want to do the doing right now or later."

"Are we having oysters for dinner?"

She clapped her hands together and laughed "You bet your ass we are. We're going to a place where you can get your fill."

"Then bring it on! You do me first so I'll have time to recover and take my time with you later."

"I like the way you think. Turn around."

She washed his back and legs, turned him around to do his chest, and then stared down. "Now, what shall we do with this? I think it needs special attention."

She soaped her hands and proceeded to 'wash' him, stroking and squeezing. Putting the soap down she kissed him and then bent over to kiss the tip of his erection and flick her tongue over it. She got on her knees and stroked him slowly with two hands, teasing the underside until it twitched.

When she stuck out her tongue she looked up at him, smiling at his obvious pleasure. She held him on her outstretched tongue for a moment before taking him in, keeping her eyes locked on his as he watched her slowly take it all. Just as slowly she withdrew him and licked. Several more times she repeated the slow in, slow out before picking up the pace. Sometimes she withdrew him completely and licked the length of him.

She enjoyed watching his reaction to each movement. When she felt him tighten she took him all the way in and then withdrew slightly, using her tongue on the underside until he came. He ejaculated and when he was finished he held her shoulders and kept up the thrusting of his hips. She held still and let him fuck her mouth. He moaned and continued thrusting for at least thirty seconds.

She felt him shrink in her mouth as he thrust, but it gave him such obvious pleasure she used her tongue again until he stopped. He finally leaned forward and propped himself on the wall behind her, breathing heavily.

"What was all that? You got soft but kept going."

"I just felt like it went on forever. I knew I was finished but I still felt it, like my climax continued even though I was finished coming. That's something new; it's never happened before."

She turned around and he washed her back. She bent forward to give him access to her vulva, but he slapped her butt and told her to turn around. He used his hands on her face, comparing it to how Susan used to look, and tended to her breasts. She almost purred when he 'washed' her nipples. After the front of her legs he attended to the outer part of her vulva. She opened her legs for him to explore, but he took his time on the outside.

With no soap on his hands he laid one hand over her, pressing gently. She gyrated her hips for some stimulation, but just as she had done with him he watched her eyes while he teased her. One finger slipped between the engorged labia and immediately became soaked with something other than water. He rubbed up and down the slit, touching the vaginal entrance but not entering. She thrust her hips forward and he sank his middle and fourth fingers into her, pressing his index finger and pinkie on the swollen outer flesh.

He kissed her and repeatedly curled his fingers inside her. Sometimes he kept the fingers curled but worked them in and out, but mostly continued the curling motion.

Lowering his head he took part of a breast in his mouth. He pulled back slightly so only the puffy nipple was between his lips. When he squeezed his lips together he massaged the nipple with his tongue. Without nipping at her or sucking he continued to squeeze with his lips and massage the nipple with his tongue. Her moans told him he had hit a sweet spot, and he switched to do the other nipple.

His curling inside her became faster and he pressed the heel of his hand against her. She thrust hard against him.

He released the nipple and went to his knees. Continuing to curl he fastened his mouth over her protruding clit and tongued it, causing her to squeal.

When he stood up again she looked at him with a wild look and he whispered in her ear "I'm saving that for later. I intend to play with that thing tonight."

She gyrated her hips against his hand and he worked the fingers inside her while attending to the nipples as before. Suddenly she threw her arms around his neck and jumped up to wrap her legs around him. He used one hand beneath her to help hold her up as she thrust violently against him. Since he could no longer reach a nipple with his mouth he kissed her.

She arched her back and came with a gush, blurting out "Oh FUCK. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!"

He felt her pulse around his fingers and gradually slowed his curling. She kissed him hard, rubbing her chest against his until she was spent. When she lowered her legs to stand her knees were weak and she still hung around his neck to steady herself.

With the water turned off she sat on the side of the tub for a few minutes. He laughed when she panted "There's nothing like an invigorating shower, huh?"

They got out and helped each other dry off, then dressed to go out to dinner.

The oysters on the half shell were just to his liking but she opted for fried. After eating they strolled the Wilmington waterfront and she led him into a small shop. "Best chocolate in town. I like the real dark kind," she declared as the clerk slid her purchase into a bag.

At the apartment she broke out the chocolate. "Now, what goes with a nice dark chocolate? Wine, of course! How much of an expert are you?"

"Not much of one, but I know what I like."

"I have a nice red I was introduced to last year. It's not 'Three Buck Chuck', but not unreasonable either. I've found it pairs well with good chocolate."

The rich dark chocolate followed by a smooth red wine made for a satisfactory dessert.

"So, Mackenzie, what do you have in mind for the rest of the evening? As if I didn't know, since you've been plying me with aphrodisiac foods all evening."

She grinned. "You're certainly right, but I have a twist in mind."

He raised his eyebrows quizzically.

"Let's sit on the couch."

She sidled up against him. "Here's what I want to do. I talked to grandma and she told me about some of your dates. She said you engaged in petting before you ever had sex, and said you started over the clothes and gradually progressed to under. I've read about petting back then, but want to know what it was like. I want to know what grandma felt and know what part she played in it."

He crossed his arms over his chest. "I've told you that you strongly resemble the way your grandmother looked back then. Just what exactly is going on here? The more I know you the less I understand you."

She laughed. "That's part of my mystique." Turning pensive, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "I guess I'm trying to connect more with grandma through you. It will help me understand her relationship with grandpa, too. He's not exactly up for talking to me about sex. I had to drag information about grandma's relationship with you out of her and I know there's a lot more she didn't tell me. Relationships today are so different. I don't often go out on 'dates', but more often just hang out, sometimes even in groups. It may evolve into going to a movie or even sex, 'friends with benefits' and all, but there's no pattern, no structure. Rarely is anything planned ahead of time other than 'let's have a party' or 'let's go to the beach.' For what? Whatever happens there just happens. Things tend to be more spontaneous."

"I'm afraid you are trying to make me remember about her. I don't know what good can come from that. I don't want to drive a wedge between your grandparents."

"I look at it differently. Me looking like grandma may bring back memories, but you need to exorcise those ghosts of the past."

"How old are you again?"

"You know the answer to that."

"You're twenty one, look like fifteen, and act like you're thirty or more."

"Interesting. You look like fifty, tops. If I act like thirty that makes us closer to the same age."

He laughed and shook his head. "You come up with the craziest ideas."

"Humor me. Show me what petting was like. I assume it started with kissing. You're a good kisser, by the way."

"Stroke my ego!" he laughed.

She laid a hand on his lap. "I'd rather be stroking something else, but let's build up to it. Whenever I've had sex here at school we usually just get naked and proceed from there. I know I'm asking to compress the whole process into a short time, but I still can learn something about what it was like."

He stroked her hair and moved his kisses to her neck and throat and she put a hand on his chest. His hands caressed her arms, up and down, and she rested her other hand on his chest. Eventually he put a hand on her leg, just above the knee and caressed up to the hem of her shorts. She opened her legs and he slid his hand to her inner thigh, still below the hem.

When he kissed her again she played fingertips over his shirt. Another kiss on the throat and her arms went around him, pulling him closer.

Once again he stroked up her arm, all the way to the shoulder and trailed fingers down to a breast, touching it lightly. When she made a little 'Mmm' he caressed the breast, gently kneading it through her clothes. His other hand dropped to her shorts, and a finger traced first the hem of the legs, then the waistband. He placed a hand on her mons and she opened her legs wider for him to slide his hand down and cup her through the fabric. She wiggled her hips and pressed up against his hand.

She untucked his polo shirt and placed her hands on his bare chest, rubbing lightly and he untucked her tee shirt to reach under and caress her bra-clad breasts. Her hands reached around him to his back and went up to his shoulders, pulling him closer still.

His hand on her shorts began to rub over the fabric, pressing down.

She pulled a hand out from under his shirt and put it in his lap, feeling for the bulge and squeezing it. He reached around under her shirt and unclasped her bra, releasing her breasts to his touch. She made a low moan of pleasure as he used a thumb to brush over a nipple. Her breathing became harder and he felt her pulse quicken.

When he unfastened her shorts and thrust a hand inside, over her underwear, he felt the wetness rapidly spreading, and she whimpered when he touched the slight bulge that he knew was her large engorged clit.

She undid his belt and the button on his pants to thrust her hand inside and feel the bulge in his underwear. He whispered "If you want anything later don't get too aggressive now. I don't recharge like I used to," and her hand withdrew.