Fiftieth High School Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He traced the waistband of her underwear and slipped his hand under it, playing over the bare vulva with the protruding clit. He pressed a finger between the lips and teased the clit before he massaged her labia between his fingers, feeling her gush with each move.

He kissed a nipple and slid a finger into her, working it in and out. She almost forgot his admonition and started to go under his underwear, but remembered and stopped in time.

They kissed hard, sucking on lips and tongues. He kneaded a breast and played with a nipple as his other hand explored below. His inserted finger worked in and out rapidly until she gasped and gripped his back as she came. When her pulses died away he removed his finger from her vagina.

She rested her head on his shoulder, breathing rapidly and he rested a hand on her bare mons, feeling the heat.

"I'm sure you can guess what the next step would be."

"And that's going to happen right now, isn't it?"

He laughed and refastened his pants so they wouldn't fall down on the way to the bedroom, but she left hers undone. He scooped her up and headed to the bedroom as she kicked her legs and squealed with laughter.

When he placed her on the bed he indicated for her to stay in that position.

"I'm going to finish undressing you now, as if it was the first time ever."

He removed her sandals and caressed her legs up to her shorts, eventually pulling them down slowly. "These are rather wet," he observed as he reached for the waistband of her underwear. "I think they need to come off."

"Damn right they're wet!"

He looked at the bare vulva. "Mm, mm. That looks yummy. But first we have to see what other treasures you may be hiding."

She laughed and raised up enough for him to pull off her tee shirt. The bra was already unfastened and easily removed.

"Well, here's something else interesting," he said as he caressed a breast and kissed a nipple.

"Before you get too far here, it's my turn to pretend it's the first time. On your back."

He stretched across her king size bed and she proceeded to remove his shoes and pull off his polo shirt. "I'm saving the best for last."

She made a great show of unfastening his belt and pants. He lifted his hips and she slowly pulled the pants down and off.

"Hmm. Seems to be something hidden in here. I wonder what it could be."

He lifted his hips again but this time she yanked down his underwear.

"So, this is what was causing your pants to not fit correctly. That situation must be corrected."

"My turn first."

She rolled over on the bed, stretched out with her arms over her head, and bent her legs. He kissed her feet and then slowly kissed up the inside of her legs. She threw her legs wide open and he took advantage to suck and tongue labia, leaving the clit alone for the moment.

Up her body he kissed, tonguing her navel and taking as much of each breast as he could into his mouth for his tongue to play with the nipple. He proceeded up to her throat and neck, ending with her lips.

She turned her head to speak between gasping breaths "You said you were going to play with something."

"Indeed I am. Have patience."

He kneaded one breast and teased the nipple of the other with his tongue. She writhed on the bed and threw her legs as wide open as they would go. He released her breasts and held her legs wide apart as he licked the crease between legs and body while she struggled against him in an effort to move his mouth to another place.

Eventually he kissed the outside of the bare vulva and licked the outer surface several times before thrusting a tongue into it. He squeezed the clitoral hood between his fingers and used his tongue on the large protruding nub. She thrashed and grabbed at his head to press it against her. He tongued the vaginal entrance but did not enter, licking his way back to the clit, lapping up more and more fluid as her intensity rose.

With his lips and tongue he teased the clit until he felt her about to come and then backed off, kissing her heaving abdomen.

"ARE YOU GONNA FUCK ME OR WHAT?"

"Is it time yet?"

"IT'S TIME! DAMMIT! IT'S TIME!"

"If you say so."

He gave the clit one more squeeze between his lips and moved up to kiss her mouth. He guided himself in and began to thrust. She bucked under him, thrusting hard.

All the foreplay had him more ready than he would have liked and he tried to slow down, but she became wild under him, clawing at his back and whipping her legs around him.

Her back arched and her body went rigid several times, each accompanied by a strong contraction around him. Then the rhythmic contractions began and he came inside her. As happened before, when he was finished he kept thrusting and his own climax prolonged to match hers as it slowly died away.

He briefly collapsed on top of her but soon rolled off and brushed matted hair out of her eyes and off her sweaty brow.

"Damn! Fuck and damn! Whoo. That was a good one."

"For me, too."

"So that's what it was like to pet your way to sex."

"More or less."

"I think we need to rinse off."

"Take turns this time?"

"Yeah. I don't have the energy to play anymore right now."

They took turns with quick showers and prepared for bed without bothering to put on any clothing.

She curled up against him in bed. "Chris? Why did you and your first wife split? It certainly wasn't because of sex. Or maybe that's too personal."

"We got together because of sex. We dated in college and the sex was great. We were naïve and thought the sex would be the glue that held us together. But we drifted apart, discovering we wanted different things out of life. My stint in 'Nam probably changed my priorities even more. We didn't have any kids and parted friends. It's not like we had a lot of money or stuff to split up."

He sighed. "I guess I was part of the generation that tried to 'find yourself.' After years of trying to find myself I realized that I knew who I was all along. By then I was pushing forty. I loved my work as a travel agent. Of course, travel agents back then still got some benefits from resorts, cruise lines and the like, so I did get to travel a bit. I had one client, a cute young woman just graduated from grad school, not much older than you. Had a bit of money from a trust fund or something and wanted to travel for the summer before beginning work in the fall. We sort of hit it off and went out a few times, gradually realizing that we had something between us

"We got married the next spring and everything was great. Alex came along and we were happy. Then came the accident. A truck ran into her one evening after she had attended one of her ladies so-called book club meetings. The car was crushed and she almost died, but modern medicine brought her back. At least we thought so, but she was never the same again. Something changed. She became forgetful and distant, often muttering about having to go somewhere. Her moods became more and more dark. The doctors had nothing for her. One day she said she wanted to go to France and learn to paint. She became obsessed with it until she just packed up and said she had to go. She quickly signed divorce papers before she left. We kissed one last time and that was that. The last I heard of her she had taken up with a French art instructor.

"Alex was devastated. He was only about five at the time she left. I've raised him myself as best I could, but he became shy and introverted around children his age especially girls. I didn't date, so wasn't much of a role model for him. From birth we had taken him with us when we visited with friends so he always has been comfortable with adults. Raising him alone I took him wherever I went."

"Hence him and mom."

"I suppose so."

When they awoke there was some morning sex followed by breakfast. Chris looked across the table at Mackenzie. "How long can we keep this up?"

"I'm comfortable with it as it is. I really don't see us as so different." She added in a lighthearted tone "Hey, we could get married."

Chris almost spit his mouthful of coffee through his nose.

"Well, it worked once."

"There's a difference in marrying a woman your age when I'm forty-five and when I'm sixty-eight."

"Is there? Just wondering."

"You really are a complete mystery to me. Why on earth would you even consider such a thing?"

"Because you're not like any man I've ever met. You know how to satisfy me."

"And how long do you think that will last?"

"Isn't that why they have Viagra and Cialis?"

"I don't have any bathtubs in the back yard."

It took her a moment to realize his reference to the commercials, and then she laughed. "I've always wondered how if they want to have sex they get in different tubs. They are holding hands, so maybe it makes you have sex through your fingers. I don't think that would be very satisfactory."

She cleared the table and leaned back against the kitchen counter. "Seriously, Chris. I'm willing to ride this wave as far as it goes. I like what we have. Not just the sex, which is great, but the way we do things together. I like the waterskiing, sailing and basketball. I like sitting with you and talking. I like the way we curl up together in bed. We could just live together if you don't want to go all legal and all."

"You have no idea what it's like to be married, or even live together."

"I know a little bit. I've had a roommate for nearly four years and we get along fine. The occasional sex there is good too, but not as good as ours."

"I know what you are doing. You're just trying to kill me. You're trying to wear me out until I'm nothing but a blubbering idiot."

"Hey. Use it or lose it. You don't want to lose it do you?"

"I can't even imagine what your family would say."

"They'd say I've always been a headstrong girl. Let me deal with grandma and grandpa."

"You're serious, aren't you? We've only spent one night together here and a couple of nights on the sailboat. That's not enough time to make a decision like this."

"I guess you're right about that. Look, everyone knows you're here this weekend staying with me. They know, or at least suspect, we've been having sex, so it shouldn't be any great shock to anyone."

Chris shook his head in wonder and she continued.

"Okay, how about this? I'm finishing school here in Wilmington in the spring. Alex is in Atlanta although I wouldn't be surprised to hear a similar plan from him and mom. You come down some weekends. We can surf. We can rent a sailboat sometimes. We can browse the waterfront shops. I like to do that. In nasty winter weather we can just stay inside. Let's give it a try, what do you say?"

He arose from the table, wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. "Whatever am I going to do with you?"

She sighed. "What you're doing right now will suit me just fine."