All Comments on 'Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 07'

by Northern_One

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get Checked Before Amelia

Guess I'm surprised that Sam really believed that Sara was different. If he hadn't spied he would have believed the line she strung him. Given all the different men that Anna and Sara had been screwing and blowing, it is quite possible that they contracted some kind of SD since the previous mark and passed it on to Sam. Sure hoped he had himself checked out before he climbed back into bed with Amelia.

Otherwise, a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wishes

I so wish a little more time was spent on the ending, if only to experience a fraction of Sara's and Anna's reaction at Sam's desertion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is such great writing

Loving all your stories. This ranks with the best I have read on Lit. Thank you and I hope you willl be back to writing here soon.

tangledweedtangledweedabout 5 years ago
First class look into how a normal person can get into trouble.

People like to make moral judgments about things that they have never experienced, but if they haven't had to face down the worst temptations when they were at their weakest, can they really know how they would have responded? Sam was the proverbial frog in the pan of boiling water as things went from sexy times to breaking the law, even though he knew something wasn't right all along.

Very good bit of storytelling that reminded me of more than one noir thriller in how the seduction led a man to do wrong, albeit with a much milder crime spree.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthern_One@Northern_One
At long last there's a new story awaiting publication which I really hope you enjoy! Please do leave me feedback - it's always gratefully received. Thanks! Northern_One ;-)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES