Fifty Cent Piece Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled around a little more to see where Sara was. I assumed she was enjoying the show, waiting until he was utterly indisposed before emptying the till and making a run for it. Almost out of sight I saw a pair of legs, crossed, one over the other. There it was, a silver chain, dangling daintily from a slender ankle. My heart skipped a beat. It wasn't Sara, it was Anna. That meant the girl being screwed senseless over a table was Sara. I kept watching, hoping somehow I'd got the girls mixed up but, as the guy shifted positions, Sara's face and long blonde hair came into view. She looked round at the guy and gave him the kind of look she'd given me that morning -- one of pure lust and desire.

I felt like an idiot. I realised I'd fallen hook, line and sinker for Sara's story that morning. As if she was different! She and Anna were cut from the same cloth, I'd been sucked in by the glimpse of something that was never going to materialise. I was angry with myself for disregarding what was so obviously the truth: nothing either of them said could be taken at face value. I slumped down, away from the window and stared grimly at the falling rain. I couldn't be angry with either of them. Aside from telling me a pack of lies both of them were only doing what they did. I should have known, this came with the territory. Another text arrived:

Think he's getting close! Anna's so hot today!! Xx

I glanced through the window once more, just to check I'd seen correctly and now I could see Anna leaning against a counter, Sara's phone in her hand. A million thoughts ran through my mind. Was I right to feel jealous? Not really, but nevertheless I felt stupid. What the hell was I doing here? How had I found myself in this situation? Ripping people off, betraying people's trust. Another look through the window would give me my answer: two stunning girls with the loosest of morals. It didn't take a genius to work out. At least I knew where I stood now. There would never be anything meaningful between either of them and me, how could there be? That wasn't what they were looking for at all. One question remained: was the opportunity to sleep with the two horniest girls I was ever likely to meet reason enough to carry on with the roguery, to continue to erode my moral well-being? One part of me definitely still thought so, that was for sure.

Just as suddenly as it started the rain stopped and the sky brightened, the black clouds scudding away inland. The air felt different though; cleansed, freshened. The oppressive humidity had been washed away in a matter of minutes. As the water continued to spill from the overloaded guttering I tried to think. Anna and Sara had introduced me to a different world. I'd had the best sex of my life and, I had to admit, been given a thrill by their schemes. Now I knew Sara was no different to Anna, in fact possibly more willing to sell herself, at least I knew I couldn't really believe too much of what they told me. Thinking back I probably never should have. As much as I'd tried to ignore the fact that it was probably too good to be true, how could it not have been? I'd have to decide how much of what I now knew to be true to let on. There'd be no point in confronting the girls only for them to throw it back in my face. If I was willing to compromise for the chance to sleep with them again I could, but that was my choice now.

I stood to stretch my legs. My phone buzzed in my hand. I almost didn't bother reading it, thoroughly pissed off as I was. I turned it over to see what bullshit Anna was spinning now. At first I didn't register the different name of the contact. It wasn't Sara, or Anna, it was Amelia.

Hi babes, hope ur well. Sorry I've been quiet, just been thinking lots. I really miss u. Think I might have been silly not coming with u. Fancy a visitor? Phone me. Love u, A xxx

I stared at the phone, my mouth open. I hadn't heard from Amelia in weeks. I'd decided we were finished. I looked back through the window. Anna was emptying the till into a carrier bag; Sara was on her knees in front of the guy, her mouth full as she finished him off. I read the text again, making sure I hadn't imagined it. Amelia. Lovely, pretty, normal Amelia.

I was halfway to the van before I'd even realised it.