Fifty Shades Invades Michigan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After placing our orders, I told Deb, "I'm enjoying your company."

She agreed saying, "Me too."

"I'm very attracted to you," I continued.

Deb smiled, "I'm glad. I think your good looking too!"

"I'm hoping that our date doesn't have to end, when the meal is over."

Deb nodded, smiled and asked, "Are your daughters at your house?"

"Yes. They're home for the night."

She continued, "I have two roommates. They usually work nights, but tonight is there night off."

"That's alright," I told Deb. "My best friend manages the Marriott behind the restaurant. I've arranged for us to have a private place tonight."

She was surprised at my answer, bit her lower lip, nodded and simply said, "OK."

I looked Deb in the eye and said, "I'd like you to excuse yourself, go to the women's room, take off your bra and panties and put them in your purse."

Deb took two deep breaths and quietly answered, "Yes Sir."

She stood and looked at me again, before heading for the privacy of the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later. Her hard nipples were clearly pressing against the light fabric of her dress, but her entire breast was covered.

After she sat and crossed her legs, I held out my hand and asked, "Please hand me your panties."

Deb nodded, reached for the purse hanging on the back of her chair, looked inside, balled the fabric up, before passing it across the table.

I placed the sexy boy-shorts on my thigh and under the table. "Very nice," I commented. I felt a great deal of moisture along the crotch and continued, "You're excited!"

She answered, "Yes. Very."

"Is your cunt shaved of me?"

She leaned in and answered, "Yes Sir. I shaved just an hour ago."

As I nodded to Deb, the waitress returned with our food. We ate and drank, while returning our discussion to more normal details of her life.

After we had finished our meal and the check was dropped off, I reached for my wallet and took out a credit card, along with a Marriott room card. I handed the room card to Deb and told her, "Please go to room 507. I'll be along within fifteen minutes. Please be naked, when I arrive."

Deb agreed and left the restaurant.

A short time later, I used the second room card to open room 507. Deb was standing across the room and directly in front of the door. She was completely naked and gorgeous. She had small "B" cup breasts topped with small erect pink nipples. She was slim, with girlish hips and athletic legs.

"Come and undress me."

Deb walked to me and began to unbutton my shirt. When she reached my waist, she tugged the shirt tails from my pants, unbuttoned the last button and took my shirt off. Grabbing the bottom of my tee shirt, she pulled it over my head.

After hanging the shirts in the closet, she returned and sank to her knees in front of me. She pulled off my left loafer and sock, followed by the right. She looked up into my eyes, before unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. I stepped out of each pant leg, as Deb pulled my pants off.

Deb hung up my pants and put the shoes in the closet. She returned to her kneeling position and took a few seconds to stare at my rock hard cock trapped in my boxers. She took a deep breath, reached for the waist band and pulled the boxers off.

"Oh fuck," were her first words as my cock bobbed in front of her. "It's so fucking big!"

She reached for me and circled her hand around my staff. I'm thick and her fingers weren't able to touch. I let her jerk on me for a couple of minutes, before instructing her, "take me into your mouth."

Deb mumbled, "Yes Sir," as she opened wide. She did a good job, after my plum size head entered her mouth, she pushed, until I reached her throat. She adjusted herself and I could feel her tight throat opening and my length sliding to the hilt. Deb worked slowly, but never backed off my cock and I was surprised after a few minutes, when my balls were bumping against her chin.

I reached out, took hold of the back of her head and fucked the last two inches in and out for a short while. When Deb gagged, I pulled from her mouth and let her catch her breath, as I wiped my cock around her face, covering her with her drool.

Once she was ready, I pushed back into her mouth, burying myself completely. Instead of fucking her with just two inches, I used my entire rod, sliding it all the way in and out. When Deb reached her limits and needed to breathe, I rubbed my cock around her face.

"Finishme, baby! Suck me good! Make me cum!"

Deb went to work like a pro. She bobbed her head up and down, tightened her lips around my thickness and deep throated me until I was on edge.

Deciding that I wanted to test her submissive nature, I reached for her hair, and pulled her off my meat, moments before I was going to explode. I held her head still with one hand and with the other jerked off, while aiming at her pretty face.

"I'm going to cover you Deb. I'm going to blow my nut over your pretty face."

Deb got into it and responded, "Do it. Cover me. Make me your cum slut."

My sphincter clenched as the first shot erupted. It landed with a splat against her right cheek. The second shot started at her cheek and covered her to her forehead.

"Open," I yelled, as I pushed against her closed mouth. The third volley puddle at her lips as she opened her mouth and I pushed back in. Deb milked me and my rock hard cock began to soften.

Looking up from her knees and without being told, scooped a glob of cum from her cheek and ate it. She did the same with the line of cum that ran across her face.

"Go clean yourself and meet me in bed."

Deb retreated to the bathroom, while I walked to the bed.

When Deb exited the bathroom, I was sitting up in bed. As she approached the bed, I told her to "lie across my lap."

She crawled onto the mattress and lay across my lap, with her ass directly in front of me. I had to admit, her ass was perfect. When I told her to "spread her legs," she spread them as far as she could.

"Open yourself for me," were my next instructions.

Deb reached back and with a hand on each ass check pulled herself wide. The bottom of her soaked pussy and pink anus were right in front of me. They were beautiful!

I spent the next thirty minutes tracing my fingers from her clit to asshole. My intention was to bring her to the edge of cumming, but not allow her too, as I recovered from my orgasm and regained my hard-on.

Every time Deb's breathing changed and I sensed that she was getting close to a cum, I left her clit alone and concentrated my fingers on her ass. Her back hole was slick and I was soon able to squeeze two fingers into her rectum.

"I don't have a lot of experience with anal," was her comment after taking two fingers in her butt.

"I can guarantee you'll have a great deal of experience after tonight."

"I don't think I can take your cock back there. You're way too thick!"

I just smiled to myself and continued to play with her holes.

After feeling myself recover from my cum and begin to get hard I said, "Use your mouth Deb. Get me hard."

Deb crawled between my spread legs, looked at me and asked, "Are we going to fuck, when you get hard?"

I answered, "Yes."

"Are you going to fuck my ass"

I answered, "Yes," again.

Deb whimpered and lowered her mouth onto my cock.

It didn't take Deb's talented mouth long to get me hard. When I was ready, I pulled open the bedside table drawer, and took out a tube of KY lube. I instructed Deb, "Hold out your hand." When she did, I squeezed a dollop of jelly into her hand.

"What's this for?"

I responded, "Lube your ass and get it ready for me."

As Deb reached behind her and began to work the KY into her butt, I squirted a second dollop into my hand and I coated my cock.

As I climbed off the mattress, I told Deb, "Lay on your back and at the edge of the bed."

When she shifted into the proper position, I continued, "Spread your legs and pull them back."

Deb hooked her legs around her knees and pulled herself open for me. Her wet pink pussy and tight asshole were open before me.

After rubbing my hard-on along her slit, I pressed it against her ass.

Deb moaned, "Ohhhhh fucccckkkkk," as she slowly opened to accept me.

Although she may not have had a lot of anal experience, Deb certainly had enough to know to breath. She took short deep breaths, as I pressed into her.

"Go sssssssslowwww. Please go sssssslowwwww!"

A few minutes later, she asked, "Are you all the way in?"

I chuckled and admitted, "I'm half way. We have another four inches to go."

Another two inches later, I told her, "Rub your clit. Play with your cunt."

Deb followed my suggestion and her moans of pain turned more positive. It took nearly fifteen minutes to get myself completely buried in her incredible tight back hole.

"Are you ready to get ass fucked."

She shook her head no, as I started a slow fucking motion, using just a few inches of cock.

"Keep playing with your pussy."

Deb resumed using her fingers. She circled her clit, rubbed along her pink pussy walls and occasionally dipped a finger of two into her twat.

"I think I might be able to cum!"

I laughed and admitted, "I know I'll be able to cum!"

I increased the pace of my fucking motion and was using six inches of cock. Deb was really turned on and was rubbing herself hard.

"I'm getting close Deb."

"UUUrrrggggg. Me too. Getting there. Fucking getting theeeeeere. Fuck me. Fuck meeeee."

Deb quickly buring two and then three fingers into her cunt and her left hand assaulted her clit as she screamed, "Fucccccking cuuuuummmmming!"

I pulled all the way out, for the first time and watched her asshole gap open, before plunging my entire length back in. "Me toooo," was my answer, as I pumped my second load into her tight well used ass.

Deb was completely worn out. I coaxed her into the middle of the bed, climbed in after her and pulled the covers over us.

"Am I staying the night?"

I answered, "I hope so. I won't be able to get hard until morning, and I'd really like a shot at your pussy."

Deb didn't answer, as I think she had already fallen asleep.

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. Deb was awake, on her knees and bobbing her face on my rock hard cock. When she noticed I was awake, she let my cock fall from her mouth and asked, "I think I remember that you promised to fuck my pussy this morning."

"I'll fuck your pussy under one condition."

She jerked me off and asked, "What's the condition?"

"The next time we're together, I will be restraining you."

Deb got a huge, ear to ear grin, licked around the head of my cock and said, "Bring it on, big boy!"

When I wake in the morning, I always have to pee. I knew from experience that I'd be able to fuck Deb long and hard and wouldn't be able to cum, until I emptied my bladder.

I turned Deb onto her hands and knees. Her ass was high and I noticed it was red and swollen from the ass fucking I gave her just a few hours earlier. Her pussy was wet, open and inviting, as I bottomed out on the first hard push.

I grabbed Debs hips and drilled her, my crotch slapping into her ass with every thrust. Deb's face was buried in the sheets and she was using her fingers to play with her clit.

She bucked and yelled, "Cummming," after just a few short minutes. Debs orgasm just caused me to fuck her harder.

I kept at a fast hard pace and a number of minutes later, Deb was fucking me back as hard as I was fucking her. I could feel her hole tighten around my cock. She convulsed and groaned, "Cummming again."

Sweat from all my work was dripping from my forehead and dripping onto Deb's back. I plowed her, until I couldn't manage another thrust. When I pulled from her and lay on my back, with my cock pointing into the air, she got the point. She mounted me and banged herself off for a third time on my piss hard-on.

Deb turned around and impaled herself back onto my rod and rode me in a reverse cowgirl. I spread her ass cheeks and watched my thick cock stretch her snug pussy. It felt like she wanted to hurt herself on my cock.

Her asshole looked sore, but delicious and I pressed a thumb into her hole.

Deb didn't flinch and kept riding me hard.

When she finally got tired of doing the work, I pushed her onto her back and mounted her in a missionary position. I went back to work, fucking her as hard as I could.

After another long hard cum, Deb pleaded, "I can't take anymore."

I fucked her for a short while longer, before pulling out and heading to the bathroom. I peed and when I turned from the toilet, Deb was standing in the doorway.

I leaned against the vanity and wagged my finger at Deb. She knew what I expect. She came into the bathroom, kneeled in from of me and deep throated my cock. Deb was a slut, as she gobbled me over and over. One hand played with my balls and with the other, she snuck a finger into my asshole.

I was quickly approaching my cum and decided to let her take it down her throat.

"Breakfast is coming, girl!" I announced, as my cock started pulsing and filling her mouth with my seed.

Deb and I showered together, got dressed and headed to work. Before parting, I promised to give her a call before the weekend.

I had a busy Wednesday and didn't leave my customers office until nearly 7pm. After getting back to the Marriott, I booted up my computer and opened my private Yahoo account. Barb had sent me an email during the middle of the afternoon.

It was titled, "I hope you don't disappoint me."

It started:

"Dear Chris, I really had fun at lunch time yesterday. It was exciting to be with you. I liked that you controlled everything and told me what to do. I will admit, that I was disappointed. I was hoping you would be rougher. Don't get me wrong. It was a wicked turn-on that I had to follow your instructions. I know we were in a public parking lot, so there was only so far you could go, but I just wish you were rough. I can't wait to see you again tomorrow morning. Please send me the address where we'll meet. I'll look forward to seeing you again and hope you can man-handle me a little bit more tomorrow. Barb."

I replied:

Dear Barb, I will expect you at room 507 at the Marriott on Eleven Mile Road. I have attached the address. Please wear a nylon track jacket, pants and sneakers. You can bring your work clothes in a gym bag and shower before you go to the office. Please arrive at exactly 6am. You won't be disappointed. Chris

I set my alarm for 5:30 and woke with another massive piss hard-on. I smiled to myself, thinking, "So she doesn't want to be disappointed? She wants it rough?" Barb didn't know what she was in for.

I was naked when she knocked at the door thirty minutes later. She smiled when I opened the door, held out my hand and guided her into the room. When the door shut behind her, took the bag with her clothes and layed them in the corner, pushed her against the wall, took hold of the bottom of her nylon top and pulled it over her head. Before her massive tits could stop jiggling, I knelt down, yanked off her sneakers and pulled off her track bottom. Barb was completely naked within thirty seconds. Leaning into Barb and pressing her against the wall, I told her, "Wrap your legs around me."

I picked her up and supported her weight, as she wrapped her long legs around my mid-section. With one hand, I pressed my raging cock against her soaking wet pussy and dropped her onto my cock.

Until this point, Barb hadn't seen my cock. She didn't know my length or width and she cried out when I buried myself into her tight married pussy.

"What the fuck did you put in me?"

"I answered, "That's my cock baby. Are you ready for some rough fucking?"

Barb groaned "Oh God," when I started fucking her into the wall.

I'll admit that I'm strong and in good shape, but after a few minutes of holding a woman, while fucking her, I was getting tired. I held Barb by her ass, and with her legs still wrapped tightly around me, I walked to the bed. We fell together and I started fucking her hard. As I pounded her pussy, I reached one hand around and fingered her very tight butt and after a surprised squeal, my mouth found her big nipples and I started biting them.

Her first orgasm was an explosion that nearly threw me off of her. I held tight and continued to take over Barb's body. A second finger worked into her anus, next to the first and I continued to move from tit to tit, biting her super sensitive nipples.

Barb's second orgasm hit a few minutes later. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" She begged.

"I'm giving you the fucking of your life, Barb. I don't want you disappointed."

Her answer was a groan and mumbled, "Oh God!"

Because my bladder was filled, I knew I could fuck forever. I climbed off the bed and stood at the edge. I muscled Barb into a doggie position and started ramming her from behind. She shrieked from the depth of this new position.

As I pounded her, I reached into the bed-side table drawer and pulled out the tube of lube. I squeezed a large dollop directly onto her exposed asshole and rubbed it in with my thumb.

With my cock banging her from behind, I prepared her super tight anus for my cock. I double fucked her with my thumb and cock. When my thumb had loosened her, I pressed my middle finger in and then added a second.

Barb was going wild, until I pulled from her pussy and pressed into her ass. Barb moaned, "No. not my ass," as my first four inches invaded her. I didn't give her time to adjust and started fucking her, pushing a little more into her upturned ass each time. In a few short minutes, Barb could feel my groin slapping into her butt, each time I filled her.

After some time, Barb started whimpering and begging, "I can't take much more."

I pounded away for a couple more minutes, before asking, "Is this rough enough for you?"

Bard grunted, "I should have kept my mouth shut."

I continued to ass fuck her and said, "I'm not going to stop fucking your ass, until you cum!"

I felt Barb move her hand to her pussy and clit and start to rub. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, but couldn't get over the edge. I let my hands fall from her hips and reached around to her swinging tits. I found her nipples with my fingers and squeezed hard. As Barb has already told me, her nipples are extremely sensitive and she loves to have them pinched. Her climax was powerful and almost immediate.

When she was done thrashing on my cock, I pulled from her ass and went to the bathroom. When I came out a few moments later, I was washing my cock with a wash cloth. When I had cleaned the mess from my cock, I pulled Barb to the edge of the bed, with her head hanging off.

I fucked Barbs face, as I gave her tits another work out. Barb couldn't come close to deep throating me as was gagging from my first penetration. I really didn't care and was close to cumming after all the fucking we'd done.

Barb was rubbing her pussy as I pinched her tits and pushed in and out of her mouth. Barb started to cum at the same time I did and she gagged violently, which was a huge turn-on.

When we were both finished, I let Barb clean me with her mouth. We rested in silence for a few minutes, before Barb got off the bed, retrieved her bag of clothes and headed to the bathroom, to get ready for work.

Barb came out of the bathroom, dressed and made-up. She looked great and I almost threw her on the bed for another round.

"When can we do this again?"

"I'd like to do it soon. I'll email you in the next few days and we can arrange a date."

Barb kissed me and headed to work.

As the door closed behind her, I made plans to be back in Michigan in the next few weeks for another round with Barb and Deb.

I also wondered if I should place a "Fifty Shades" ad in the Baltimore section, as I was going there next week.

12