Fifty Shades of Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,330 Followers

"You don't speak unless spoken to, slut," I reminded her. She responded with a noise that sounded like a cross between a whimper and a howl. I kept the vibrator lightly pressed against her clit. She kept trying to push herself toward it, and I kept moving it away from her. She was always teasing me by walking around the house half-naked. It was nice to tease her for a change.

I took the vibrator away and removed the clothespins. I then unlatched her wrists from her ankles and ordered her to crawl over to the bed and climb on top. It was time to unveil my proudest purchase. I read about this online, and when I saw the photos of women actually using this thing, I just had to have it. It's called a "spreader bar," and it's basically just a long iron rod. It's three feet long, and has iron loops in the middle and at both ends.

I flipped her over so that she was face down on the bed. I placed the bar at her feet, and took a moment to appreciate the slutty red heels she chose to wear for this occasion. I secured both of her ankles to the middle of the bar, and then ordered her to hand me each of her wrists, which I secured to each end of the bar. She was now face-down with her ankles together, and her arms locked behind her back, forcing her delicious ass to be raised high off the bed. She didn't look very comfortable, but she sure looked good.

I spanked her ass with my open palm, and she gave a high-pitched squeal. I caressed the spot, and then gave the other cheek a good, hard spanking. I reached back into my bag of tricks. Not everything in the bag was purchased. Some things I just found lying around the house and figured they would be fun to use for this occasion. I twirled the ping pong paddle in my hand and gave her backside a firm smack. The sound it made was a little scarier than I imagined, and I immediately thought I had gone too far.

"You like that, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

I couldn't believe it. She actually enjoyed this! I administered a few more whacks with the paddle, turning her ass cheeks bright red. I gently rubbed both cheeks, and let my fingers wander between her thighs. She was absolutely soaked. I guess she was enjoying this after all.

At this point, I discovered something about myself that I never would have guessed: I actually enjoy spanking my wife's ass. I know this because I was sporting the world's fullest hard-on at that point. As I mentioned earlier, I'm usually a one-and-done kind of guy. I haven't been able to go twice in an hour since my early twenties. But on this day, gazing at those two reddened cheeks and that glistening wet pussy, I just couldn't resist hopping up on that bed, spreading those cheeks, and sliding my cock right in there.

From the noises she made, I honestly thought she was going to pass out. I fucked her good and hard, and when I sensed she was about to cum, I told her, "I want you to cum. Right now, slut."

What I felt next was an out-of-body experience. She howled like a wolf, with the sound muffled by her face buried in our mattress. Her entire body tensed, and I could feel her pussy muscles contract and expand around my shaft. I buried myself inside her and just left it there, as deep as it would reach, while she continued to spasm and howl. I had turned my wife into a freakin' animal.

When she finally stopped shaking, I took my cock out and unlatched her wrists and ankles from the bar. "Flip over," I ordered. She moved so slowly, I almost felt sorry for her. But I looked at the clock, and we still had fifteen minutes. I wasn't done with her yet.

I placed a few pillows under her ass to raise her hips off the bed. I then secured both her wrists and ankles to the ends of the bar, forcing her to be spread-eagled in front of me. I plugged in the vibrator to the outlet beside the bed and turned it on. The humming noise alone made her squirm.

I placed the vibrator's head on her clit at the same time as I entered her. The expression on her face was one of sheer ecstasy. As I fucked her slowly and methodically, I took an inventory of my masterpiece. I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks, colored a bright red. Her tits were nearly the same color red, and her nipples protruded from her chest like a couple of birthday candles just waiting to be blown out. Her pussy was soaked and swollen, and her face was covered in dried semen. This woman was a completely worn-out, used and abused, hot mess. And she loved it. She loved every minute of it.

"We only have a short time left," I said. "Let's see how many times you can cum before we finish."

It's difficult for me to tell sometimes, but I believe I counted three more orgasms before I had another one myself. I filled her dripping cunt with my second load of the hour, feeling proud of myself for having such an ability at such an advanced age. I finished with only a couple of minutes to spare, and used that time to remove her bindings and allow her to relax in the afterglow with her blindfold on and cum pouring from her well-worn pussy onto the bed sheets.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her as the clock struck three.

"Yes, Sir," she responded. "Very, very much. Thank you, Sir! Thank you."

That is how we spent an hour on a Thursday afternoon. At least, that is how it all went down in my imagination prior to two o'clock that day. What really happened is that I entered our bedroom at precisely two and found Sheila lying under the covers in our bed. My heart sank.

"Does this mean the answer is no?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yeah, I'm not doing all of that," she said. "You think I'd let you abuse me for an hour? I wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

Judging by the look of pity on her face, I must have looked like a little boy who had just lost his best friend.

"We still have an hour, though," she said, and lifted the blankets to reveal her naked body. "You gonna fuck me or what?"

Of course, I took her up on the offer. I'm not a fool.

swingerjoe
swingerjoe
1,330 Followers
12