All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Sheila'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I like above all this writer's sense of humour...

I like above all this writer's sense of humour...This story is easy to read , funny and with the necessary twist in the end...4*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Too good to be true , too true to being good.

Well told . It niggles at me the wife didn't trust the husband . Maybe an hour of unconditional surrender was a bit much .0 to 50 shades is a bit of a leap. The next level story involves role play , safe words , silk handkerchiefs and timer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Apparently I did not get this story.

It sounded like the husband was disappointed he didn't get to humiliate and abuse his wife? She made herself available to him as a wife and lover, but not as some submissive brainless sex toy. But brainless submissive sex toy is what he prefers?

Sorry if I missed the plot, and the point. Really sorry for the wife if this is what her marriage has become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HA....4*s

HA, Ha, Ha....

Can't breathe........inhale!!!

Laugh quietly to myself.

I swear you wrote my wife in that story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Re. Apparently

Nope, you didn't get it. Not even a little bit. Just move along to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fifty shades of stupid

From a couple that supposedly talks about everything to people who play BDSM games? I don't think so. It was obvious from the temperment and personality you gave her that she wasn't going for his game. And I felt the end would have been better served had he just turned around and went back to work when she refused. Too obvious, not clever and sure not entertaining. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wanted to vote * * * * * [5 stars]...

...but the voting is turned off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was great!.....

....because it was all in my head....

Cheap shot and a real let down from a fantasy high.

But if I could score it, I'd give it 4 stars.

Very, clean writing. You put us inside your character's mind with his internal dialog and led us along a very interesting experiential path.

Sadly, it all came to a halt, like a record player arm being pulled across the record with that characteristic "zippers" kind of scratch. Everybody stops, looks at the Di and and asks, "what?".

And like them, I feel slightly cheated. But it's good story telling....so I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pure unadulterated garbage

If you're going to write BDSM stories at least put them in that category. This was just awful.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Shades

Don't care much for spanking and such , but at least there was no cheating. There's that.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
50 shades

50 shades of not hitting on much in the lump story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1327 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...