All Comments on 'Fifty Steps Ch. 02'

by lucylusty

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Kendo24ukKendo24ukalmost 9 years ago
Very enjoyable read

Enjoying this so far. Well written and not disparaging or disrespectful to the husband. I'm not into the cuckold submissive husband stories, preferring those with either secure couples or cheating stories where the husband stands his ground. This is right up my street so far and I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To be expected

Lying, cheating, disrespect. She couldn't be honest. He's even willing to have a threesome. But she cheats first, lies about it continuously, and tries to get her husband to allow a threesome with the man she cheats with. She has no respect for her husband, and none for herself.

She is typical of the women so many write about here. Heartless, brainless, soulless, driven by nothing but her cunt. It would be nice to read about real women for once, not these artificial, idiotic caricatures of one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Toss the Bitch

Nuff said

eroticman61eroticman61almost 9 years ago
Loved Part 2

You are keeping me on edge.

The rest of you assholes should go elsewhere with your nasty, useless comments.

S

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
First the cheating...Then the deceiving!!!

First the cheating...Then the deceiving!!! She first cheated and then deceived her husband to make him think he was the one deciding the threesome...The question is: "Are these the actions of a wife that says she loves and respects her husband?" I don't think so...If she was so sure of herself and sure about their love, why didn't she confessed to him her weak moment? Just because she knew what she had done, and then she decided to behave even worst...I can understand that single people like this story...They should think if they were married would they liked to be in the husband position? Another deserved 1*

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 9 years ago
Clever writing.

Part one was erotic but left a huge dilemma. Part two addresses that issue and gives us a better clue into the emotions and psychology of the situation. I like to understand the mindset of the cheaters or swingers and see how they got to that point. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like the Story but....

Really did not like the lying and the manipulation. As hot as this is it still shows a total lack of respect for hubby.Basically fool the fool to get what I want.Can real marriages survive in this type of environment. I think not .Still look forward to the rest.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Not too late

This woman really deserves to suffer. Don't let me down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still a liar!

The agreement to share now doesn't change how she has both cheated on him and now compounded her unfaithfulness by lying to the man she supposedly loves.....with a scheming spouse like her who needs an enemy, what underhanded thing will she do next to him, after all she just proved herself to be totally untrustworthy and self centered....consequences for lying ang cheating please, the marriage doesn't have to crash and burn, but things should get difficult for the lying spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit, this fucked up slimeball is still submitting this garbage?

Quit writing and go away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and you are still reading them dear annony!!

God you are a scum bag fag! I bet you have cum drip[ping down your face right now. I gave it a 5 for content and effort and for pissing off the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annony!

Annony Join to the Struggle for an Independent 1. Cuck and 2. Marriage Strife Hubs in Lit Free Civil Movement! Do not read cuck-fag stories but click on them to give 1* without reading!

Untill this Annony, to try to write BTB/Consequence or Reeconciliation stories!

(I saved this text on my PC and Annony if you wants a hub without Willing Cuck stories you should save my text and to copy to the comment section of cuck stories!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I hate sneaky cheating pigs and she had no reason knowing that her hubby might try it once. More than the fucking is knowing she conspired behind her husbands back after fucking a stranger on a trip that his hard work took them on . I hope in the process of all three enjoying them selves that one slips and hubby finds out and ends it right there. Putting a potential divorce on the wife for cheating. The story would become a lot more interesting.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 9 years ago
Doomed

Decent depiction of a flawed plan by this slutwife, Doomed to fail in long run, the two liars will give away their fraud to hubby at some point, u can't successfully swing and lie if u are going to maintain the original relationship. Crash and burn thus couple, a confession? But don't ignore the flaw in her plan by having Hu by be a retard, lust may be confusing him for now but that will clear just like beer google.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Annony!

Wow, you saved rambling gibberish to your PC. What do you want, a cookie? No matter how many times you post this mess, it's still garbage, especially the part about targeting Annony! in an anonymous post. I mean, really, are you THIS fucking stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
From Annony

I am curiouse about it how an average man reats a cheating wife and after divorce how he finds newer woman in a good story. If the cuckolding stories were an independent hub and the marriage strife stories were another independent hub the cuck story fans and the cheating wife story fans could not mix in a common hub.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Obviously this is turning into just another cuckold tale.

I really do wish the author had put cuckold in the tags before I had to read 3 pages to find out. She's a manipulative slut, he's a willing cuck...gee, where have I read this before?

It's fairly well written but I won't be reading on. What's the point?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
She opened Pandora's box, but hubby put the box in her hand.

It's both their faults. She wanted more thrilling sex. He wants more thrilling sex. She got what she wanted so far by lying and cheating. He is going to get what he thinks he wants by allowing another man to fuck his wife. Even if the threesome is a disaster, she now knows that cheating sex is thrilling and exciting, and she will want more. And if the threesome is good for both husband and wife then they will probably continue to pursue more of it. What might be interesting is how she responds when the next threesome includes another woman. I do expect that she will continue to secretly audition men before presenting them to hubby for a threesome. Maybe that's how she will be caught, when she says or does something while getting fucked that indicates she has experienced the third man before. "Oh God, now do that sideways move, but slower!"

Either way this marriage is now over. They may continue as if they are still married, but she has already betrayed her husband, and he is getting ready to betray his wife by giving her to another man about whom he knows almost nothing. So regardless of how this relationship plays out, we have two shallow stupid fools playing with gasoline and matches. It will be very ugly and sad when this all goes up in flames. Trash a deep loving relationship for a few minutes of illicit fucking. How stupid and short-sighted can you get?

The story is well told. Your characters suck as human beings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh man!

Couldn't even finish reading this. Same old same old. Not unique nor particularly well written. Cuckold. Did you really write this about yourself? It sounds like you're the woman and after the first chapter you thought "oh crap I make myself sound like a bitch,cheater,liar,and a slut. Hmm how can I make people thins better of me? Oh I know "fantasy threesome". (cough) Cuckold (cough). Sorry dear author didn't work.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Very well written

loved the little insights into the wife's thinking. She is a manipulative little thing, but more in the normal smart wife way than evil cuckolding bitch way. She is about to get her fantasy.

It struck me a little odd how she threw her vows aside for the romp earlier, seemed so out of control, but I suppose it could happen.

Really enjoying the dialogue and pace-also everything seems very believable (excepting her consumation of her lust for Marco sans husband). Carry on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@patillie:

Ah, but she is an evil cuckolding bitch. What better way to cover up your cheating, than by manipulating hubby into a threesome with the guy you betrayed him with? That way she's nicely shielded from any consequences, even if hubby finds out. I do give her points for being very good at what she does. I just hope she crashes and burns. Somehow, I think she won't...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
@patillie P.S.

Sorry, that was a little harsh. I don't want Lucy to really crash and burn, but I do want her to have to fess up to her betrayal and have some consequences -- like maybe a get out of jail free card for Alan. She keeps saying how much she loves Alan, and cheating and manipulation just aren't loving behaviors.

I do think throwing aside her vows was realistic for her: note that she doesn't even mention the 'threesome' fantasy until she's already in Marco's room, fulfilling her 'tall, dark and handsome' fantasy. That's why I think the threesome is a cover-up, as well as a chance to have Marco 'legitimately.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmmm.....

If you can find away for her to fess up to the husband about her lying and manipulation then you "might" have just written something very close to the perfect couples story. The question is how ? You have given her opportunity and didn't take her there.....yet. The problem you have is you can't have one half of your couple being deceitful and getting away with it. Time to pile on the guilt I'd reckon that might just push her back on the path. Damm well written too !

Blacksword404Blacksword404almost 9 years ago
Greedy slut.

You cheat and then maneuver your husband into another bite? I doubt she'll be faithful again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this slut needs a divorce.

Than she can earn a honest living on her back, what a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Excellent buildup for the middle part of a trilogy. Usually that is the weakest part, but this really did build the female fantasy. This was a good job by a writer that seems to have disappeared after this story. It is too bad that we seem to have lost a good author, but this story is well worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous