Fifty Steps Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked slightly bothered now. Not too bothered, because nothing really flusters this man.

"Ok good. I'm relieved," he had decided it was safe after all, and I could see him relax a bit. "So what did you guys talk about?"

"I don't know. General stuff. I told him about my time in Rome, he told me some places to go see. He told me about Milan. We talked about work. And we danced for a bit."

"Danced?" Alan raised his eyebrows to me, intrigued now.

"Yeah, do ya expect a gal to sit here by herself when a jig comes on?"

"No, of course not." He looked at me.

I gave him my poker face. I wanted him to go on.

"So did he come up to your standards as a dancer?" he gave in.

"He did." I gave him my most winsome smile.

Alan leaned forward and took a contemplative sip of his drink. I could see he was torn between wanting to know more or dropping it and moving on to another line of conversation. I'm ashamed by the cliché, but one of our favorite playtime stories also began with us going to a club and me making out with a guy on the dance floor before a threesome, and I could see he was caught between wanting to stroke the fantasy and fear of offending me. Alan's bedroom threesome talk had become so regular at one point that I had wondered aloud, somewhat sharply, whether he found me alone sexually attractive anymore. He had been cautious about it ever since, delicately skirting around it at times until he could see I was in a frame amenable to that angle that night. Little did he know that I was very amenable to that angle this night.

"Well, I hope he was a gentleman," he probed.

"Well, it depends on what you define as a gentleman. He did invite me up to his room." I told him.

"What? When did that happen?" Alan looked surprised. But not angry, I noticed.

"After we had danced a bit."

"And what did you tell him?" He was hooked. He didn't know if I was telling the truth or just messing with his head.

"I told him I was waiting for you, and you would be back anytime soon," I was ready with the response.

"And then he backed off?"

"Yes, but he told me he would be honored if you would share me with him."

"Wow, you've been busy this past hour," he said, twirling his straw around. I noticed he still didn't look upset.

"You know what happens when you leave a girl alone at a bar," I played along with him.

There was a moment's silence as Alan reflected silently, contemplating what he had just been told. I sat there, my heart pounding so loudly I was surprised he couldn't hear it, waiting for his next sentence. It could go either way.

He took a big swig of his drink, then wiped his face and spoke softly. "You know, if we are ever to do the threesome thing, it would be now."

"Are you serious?" it was my turn to ask.

"Yeah, there's no chance of running into anyone we know. We're in Rome. And we have been talking about it long enough..."

"Yeah, but what if it makes things weird between us? What if you seeing me having sex with another man puts you off me?" I genuinely needed this reassurance from him, and so I needed Alan to be the one to make this call, to think about this clearly so that he would know he was in control.

Once during our makeout sessions I had asked Alan if he could ever see any of the girls he knew in a session with us. After thinking about it for a while, he had finally named an interior decorator we knew who had been married at the time to a friend of mine. She was a tiny girl; about 4' 11" and Alan didn't remember her name but called her Tiny Decorator. Unlike most small girls, everything about Nadia's body was perfectly in proportion and he had always confessed to me about an unfulfilled small girl fantasy since all the girls he had ever been with were reasonably tall, but I thought he had poor taste because Nadia had bad skin. She didn't, he argued. He then asked me if there was a guy we knew she could visualize in a threesome with us and had seemed a little put-off when I had immediately picked Jordan. Jordan was a former national-level volleyball player who trained at our gym, and he was hot. All the girls drooled at him, and ogling him was a running joke. He was actually a really sweet guy too. A couple of times I had had a smoothie or a decaf with him after my workout, come back home to Alan and been really giggly about it, calling it a 'date' and teasing Alan by exaggerating the intimacy of the meeting. So when I pulled out Jordan's name immediately, Alan looked a little unsure. It had been a momentary thing, but a little later during the post-sex pillow-talk confessional, he admitted that he had felt a little insecure about actually having a threesome when I had mentioned someone real, because what if I seemed to enjoy fucking Jordan more than I enjoyed fucking him.

"You're my guy, I'm yours and I love your cock, You need never worry about that," I had continued stroking him as I slithered down his body, "but if I am fucking someone," I swirled my tongue around his head, "you would want me to enjoy it wouldn't you? I would be so hot knowing you were watching me and getting turned on" I gave him another wet lick as I continued to run my hand around his balls.

"Yeah," he had groaned as I took him back into my mouth, "I want to see you getting fucked."

He had mumbled on incoherently about the things he would have me do to another man until he had exploded all over my tits. I was in no position to say anything more because I had my mouth full, stroking his cock with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

That moment had passed but the conversation had lingered on in my mind.

Back to now. Alan continued smiling at me. I could tell he was in a good place.

"Do you find him attractive?" he asked suddenly.

"Yes, I do. I think he's very sexy," I admitted.

"What if I hadn't come back?" he took a sip before he said this.

I could take a sip too. A longer one, since I was drinking water. I did.

"I guess we'll never know," I gave him my evil smile, "now come here and give me a kiss."

He leaned across the table and kissed my lips. I put my arm around his neck, kept him from going back, and prolonged the kiss, dragging my lips across his, sending my tongue darting through them before I released him. He sat back in his chair smiling.

"Well, that was sexy." He said.

"I'm feelin' sexy," I declared.

"Does that mean you're up for it?" he persisted.

"I don't know," I hesitated, "I'm really worried it may mess things up between us."

"Why would it do that?" he was the one convincing me now, "You are the sexiest woman I know, and you know I've always wanted to watch you."

"But what if I like it? Will you be ok with that?"

"Baby, I would want you to like it. I want to see you in a state of sexual abandonment, being touched and kissed and fucked by both of us. And I know you're turned on by that thought too."

There was no point trying to deny that, so I didn't.

"Yes, I am. I want to suck your cock while he watches. Then I want to ride you while I suck him off. I want to tease him, make him beg, while you watch," my voice was low as I said these words. I could feel my pussy tingle as I imagined Marco's cock in my mouth, "But I'm scared too."

"Don't be," he reassured me, "I'll be there." He took my hand and squeezed it, before raising it to his lips and kissing it gently.

"I don't know. What if you don't like my being turned on by him and that makes things weird later between us," I still wasn't convinced.

"Trust me. That's not going to happen. If anything, the memory of your sexiness will make me want you even more."

"I'm worried about that too." I smiled, "You're horny constantly as it is. What if after this you get even hornier. Then where would I be?"

"Come on baby. Let's do this. It will be a one-off thing as we've talked about. And I'm sure if there are any issues, we are strong enough and open enough to talk about them and sort them out." Alan was nothing if not persistent now that the actualization of his fantasy was in sight.

"Ok, but you manage it. You set it up." I finally gave in. I couldn't drag this out any longer. Marco would be back from the washroom any time now and this had to be concluded before he returned.

"How do I do that?" he asked me.

"I don't know. You're the executive. Figure it out." I saw Marco entering through the door on his way back to us. "But hurry up, he's coming back."

Marco smiled at us as he took his seat. There was a moment of awkward silence while both Alan and I reflected on the talk we had just had. I can tell you I was feeling very satisfied at the direction in which I had managed to steer the conversation and its outcome, and I guess Alan was considering his next move now that I had put the onus solely on him. As I looked at the two men, I imagined lying sandwiched between them, turning my head to one side to kiss Alan while Marco had his fingers in my pussy, my hands slowly stroking two hard cocks. I could feel my nipples harden inside my bra and my heartbeat got slightly faster as I wondered how Alan would broach the subject with Marco.

We sat there for a few seconds, all deep in our individual thoughts, but all thinking about roughly the same thing. There were only about half a dozen people left in the bar now, and they too were quickly finishing their drinks before heading out.

Alan picked up his glass and drained the last of his rum and Coke.

"Well, it looks like they're about to close and go home. What do you feel like doing?" he addressed Marco.

"I guess I thought I'd go back to my room and sleep. It is pretty late now." Marco responded. It was almost 4 am now, the club's closing time for weekends.

"Well, I missed a lot of drinking time, so I'm planning to go back to our room and have a couple more drinks before I call it a night. If you don't have an early morning, you're more than welcome to join us. We're at the Hotel de Russia, just across the street."

I was impressed. This was direct but discreet at the same time. Marco was being invited back to our room, and I knew he was smart enough to understand that Alan and I'd had some sort of conversation about him by now.

"That would be great, if Lucy doesn't mind," he smiled at us and tried to catch my eye to see I was sending him any silent signals.

"No, no, that's fine with me. It would be nice if you joined us. I'm not sleepy right now anyway." I added my consent but didn't meet his gaze, "Plus if you guys are chatting away and I want to pass out, I can always go lie down in the bedroom."

"Okay then, let's go," Marco too finished the rest of his drink.

"Let me just close our tab and get my card," Alan walked up to the bar, giving Marco a moment to be alone with me while Alan had his back turned away from us.

"What's going on?" He asked in a low, urgent voice.

There wasn't enough time to explain what I had said to Alan, so I quickly mumbled that Alan seemed game but that I didn't really know what he had in mind. Marco nodded, then sat back to wait. It only took Alan a minute or so to sign our bill, and he returned smiling at some joke he had shared with the girl at the bar who had charged his card.

"Let's go," he said.

My mouth was dry as we walked out the elevator into the Waldorf lobby. I had managed to retain control thus far, but how things would go from now on was anyone's guess. It was mostly in Alan's hands now. We were still largely maintaining the fiction that we were just going to the room to have a drink, but my pussy was now beginning to throb at the thought that I'd soon be touching and being touched by these two handsome men walking on either side of me.

12