All Comments on 'Fifty Things'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Repetitive crap

Like so many of your other stories. Wildly unrealistic things happen. The guy never fights back, hits anyone or bites anyone. They make a video that shows their crimes (they haven't edited it yet), she squeezes his balls (how many times are you going to use that plot?), he gets raped anally (again use that plot much?) and then never does anything. Like thrusting his hand into Harold's windpipe when he's right above him, thereby disabling Harold completely. At which point he calls the police and they go to jail. What's she going to do alone? Over power him? Your stories are getting worse and worse. Fewer people are reading them because they are so disgusting and unbelievable. Might want to reconsider your content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
alternate ending

As they let me up to "run", I pulled my Smith Model 915 out of the nightstand drawer. As a rape had already been committed, and the threat of further rape had been made, I double tapped Harold once in the chest, then once in the head. I quickly transitioned from him to her, again firing twice, this time both head shots, because she ducked just as I fired. I then turned to the hotel phone and called the police to report the rape and my self defense.

Once the police had Harold's tapes, it was an open and shut case. But, I don't know what I am going to tell my wife about this, or edrider73.

-10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please god please kill this horrible author / person

and god... do it slowly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He went right to the Police

Harold rolled over on her to gain a lighter sentence. Ronnie's lawyer's investigator found several other men she had raped and they all testified. They sentenced her to 15 years in prison. He lived a great life on her money since he sued her in Civil Court for damages and was awarded millions. That's one good ending. Another good ending would be a group of the men she has raped getting together and either torturing and killing her slowly or raping her over an extended period of time before selling her to a South American whorehouse for the rest of her life. Once again a disgusting story in which some spineless man takes it in the ass and never fights back. Just god awful, repetitive crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you are out of your mind, author

I have enjoyed many of your other stories but unless you are going to write a sequel to this in which the perpetrators of this crime get to be destroyed.

DELETE, DESTROY & REMOVE ALL TRACE OF THIS GARBAGE asap

It is not erotic to portray the destruction of a loving husband and father and by extension his wife and children.

If you think that he would that he would get over this without many years of expensive psychiatric treatment then please take yourself to the mortuary and kill yourself.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When they got to the bathroom

He kicked Harold in the balls. When Harold crashed to the floor, he took the top off the toilet and knocked him out cold. Locking the bathroom door, he relieved himself then went back into the room. He threw her out and called the Police. She and Harold were arrested and after they searched her house and found all the other videos a number of the men involved came forward and testified. She spent the rest of her life in jail. Nice plan you psycho bitch. The end to another Edrider garbage pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck all of you fakers! I liked the story edrider73 by the way

All of you people are talking shit about his stories but I don't see your stories. If you don't like his storie then why would you read it and to the other guy why read more than one of them. This person took time to write a story for others to read and all you fucking people could do is talk shit about it. Before all of you say any bullshit more why don't you get a fucking life and stop talking about his fucking story. Why don't you write your own story and post it. Actually if you posted a story and all the comments you see on it are bad I'm sure you wouldn't like it . TREAT OTHERS LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED!!!!! I have so much more to say but I don't have time to waste on you assholes. GOOD STORY edrider73 keep on working your heading in a good direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sick.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great

love giving you a 5 for your effort. Fuck you in your eyes annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She and Harold both signed their death warrents, might take time but she will die

that is after the rape charges are filed. The woman is very mentally disturbed, raping people because they didn't have sex with her. He could never have sex with his wife again because Harold and she are sexually bareback with numbers of people;.

The likelihood of STDs and HIV are simply to high to chance infecting someone he loved. So why not kill them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

and it is. I agree with anon, they have signed their death warrant's. eventually they will release him, and just as eventually they will have to check out. everything in time, as such, he will have time to prepare, scheme, and plan a beautiful end to their escapades. one I hope will leave them with every disease known to man, beaten, scared, mutilated beyond recognition, and left for the buzzards to pick apart, hopefully still alive, and of course recorded for all they had their way with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic and cheap like that author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is only brain sick and needs professinal help!!! His stories are boring and always the same crap. His protagonists are criminals and he suggest that they can go away without be punished by the law. Idiotic like himself!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*****

goo shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
-5* It Sucked

One of the worst I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think this story is simply fabulous

It practically oozes repressed homosexual desire. Take it up the butt, ed. You wild closeted freak.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Yuck

Ugh, another nice guy gets reemed.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Sick well writen very KINKY Shit, Not gay not a submissive but no way to pass on a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous