All Comments on 'Fighting and Loving Ch. 03'

by JadeRose05

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow

this story is awesome. please let the next update be soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally

Thank you. Hope to read more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

I love it,!!!! I want more, FAST.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
YEA!!!!!!

I have been waiting sooooo long for this story to continue and I'm glad it has! I can't wait to read the next chapter!!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
H O T hot!

I would walk thru the gates of hell, for passion like that. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Waiting!

Please don't keep us waiting. This story line is too good for a pause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

Okay I just have to say that this story is one of the best I have read in a long time. I didn't review any other chapters because I just foung this story today and I wanted to finish reading all the chapters available before reviewing. Anyway, I love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

I love the electricity between Nic and Des and I can't wait to read the next installment. Great Job!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69about 17 years ago
I agree...we need more of Nic and Des.

Great story! Characters are very realistic and plot flows.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep it coming!

Don't worry about people being impatient for the "good part". You've been giving us the good stuff since the beginning. I really appreciate the fact that you're taking the time to develop the story and the characters, all the while including passion!!

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesabout 17 years ago
Progrees Right

It's called story development which you are doing at the right pace. Can't wait for the dinner date when their desires will be known.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More, please!!!

Ok, so when does the next installment come out? I think we'd all agree that it's been WAY too long already!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More Please!

I love the tension and build between nic and Des. Loving the characters and the flow of the story. can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
fantastic

you are great. fantastic work. i loved it. really. very good. very very very very good.

fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I love this story.

I'm in love with this story. Great job. Hugs.

phoenix_ray86phoenix_ray86almost 17 years ago
AHHHHH, Your're KILLING ME!

Please, Please, Please write the next chapter. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The sexual tension between Nic and Des is off the charts. Clearly you are one of the best writers on this site. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful

Just wanted to let you know that I've read all three installments and loved all of them. The chemistry between the characters is so well detailed. Waiting anxiously for the rest of the story. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm intrigued

Can't wait till the next installment, the first three chapters were marvelous. Great work. JV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!

Excellent! I hope the reason the story hasn't been updated and finished is because you're having it published. I really hope that's so because it makes me sad that I'll never get to read the ending. Such a wonderful story and so different from what I expected. Very original.

Please give your readers some closure by finishing the story. Or if it's being published give us that information.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
oh, please!

you absolutely cannot leave this story hanging. i would be undoubtedly devastated, no lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story!

I loved all your installments for this story. It's very good. I hope that you'll post an update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So um.... are you going to continue your story???

It is very good and I makes me check back in every so often to see if there is any updates. I just wondering if i am wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another great chapter

you write so beautifully. l'm loving this story. you can totally feel their tension.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
OHhhh

The tangled feelings of love wrapped around lust for each other.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Oh yeah! This is magical!

What a wonderful heart-burning/ warming story! Keep up the excellence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I came across this series by pure happenstance, but I'm enjoying every minute of it. The story is well laid out, the pace perfect and not rushed, grammar and sentence structure the best I've seen on this site and the plot very unique. This is all my obnoxious way of saying great job and keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter and other stories.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

I love their back and forth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous