All Comments on 'Fighting and Loving Ch. 05'

by JadeRose05

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
theognistheognisover 12 years ago
*****

Very well written.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!

I have loved this story for a long time. Thank you.

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

... and a fabulous return, indeed. I was so excited to see this new chapter. I hadn't exactly given up, but this was a most pleasant (and hot) surprise. I hope your name will be a regular occurrence in the New Stories line-up... Pretty please? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

great wonderful i cant wait 4 more!!

msbkxmsbkxover 12 years ago
more

well written! hurry with the next submission pleeaasseee

lucianloverlucianloverover 12 years ago
Oh crap....

discovered this chapter,read all previous chapters only to realise that your next submission may be in 2-3yrs time!!!!Oh CRAP!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YEEESSSS

so happy to see you back!!!!! Loved it and please don't make us wait that long again :)

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyover 12 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammm!!!! This story is hot!!!! Please please update soon another 3 years waiting for an update would be torture. Been looking some months now for a hot interracial story... Thank goodness I found this one....Des is soo hot!!.. Please keep it up.. I just need to know what happens when they get home!!On the edge of my seat now... Girl you are a great writer..

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
New & Old Discovery

I found this story last month and later noticed that it hadn't been updated in a few years.

Normally, I feel disappointed and wish that I hadn't wasted my time on a wonderful story that had no ending and too much time passed to hope that the author would come back and complete the tale.

However, this story was so fantastic, not derivative, tense and passionate I was glad and happy to read whatever chapters were posted.

This surprise chapter is like cherries and whip cream - desserts don't need them but they add something special.

Nic & Des both deserve a completed story.

Thanks!

FloribundaFloribundaover 12 years ago
oh god damn!

On the one hand I'm so happy that I only just found this brilliant story and therefore didn't have all those nail-biting years in between chapters 1-5... and on the other (yes, I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to say!), I'm feeling gutted that I might have to wait for years for the next.

Please - kind beg - fall at feet (lol!)- update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I give up, too long between chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm curious, but not that curious

Like so many others, I have longed for the conclusion to this story. However, I can't bring myself to read this chapter because I don't want to find myself waiting and wondering for years to come. Nevermore, Nevermore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously

How many years has it been? I was actually about to delete this from my favorites, and just had to check it one last time. Girl. Let me tell you. Don't. Wait. Another. Year. I will delete this for real and it will be a wrap. Damn on second thought...

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Thank

You for Finally updating the series, I look forward to more on them SOON!!!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
Hm as a Bookworm

I'm one of those people that read so much that years between updates mean nothing to me. If it takes you a year to update then so be it, I'm not complaining. IF I aint dead by then (praying I won't be LOL), I'll still be around to read your next chapter.

This story is totally made of win btw...whenever we get another chapter, please make Des and Nic fuck the shiotz out of each other! After this chap's steaminess it'd be pointless to expect anything less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

You have a crisp, clean, writing style with flowing dialogue (spoken and thought) that keeps the reader glued to the page... uhm, I mean screen. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Baby.....when we getting to.......

I found this then I lost it....found it again and did two re-reads.

I am like a family member sitting down to a holiday feast. I'm looking for the wish bone in the turkey....when is she going to fuck this dude???? He is clearly hotter than July for her. She needs to ride that bronco and be done wit it !!!!!!

I'll be checking back from time to time. You have a nice writing style with very few technical errors. Keep up the good work..............but sooner!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
When u gonna finish?

WONDERFUL STORY HURRY UP AND FINISH IT GURL.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Fuck my life NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You must update quickly please! LOLz! Ain't to proud to beg now! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

TalyniaTalyniaover 11 years ago
You're in timeout for making us wait so long

Jade, I request a yearly update. I've been reading this since you posted it and I will somewhat patiently wait for you to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

But I just realized u started this in 06. By the time she sleeps with him it'll be 2015. Kinda wish I never started reading in the first place, thanks for the chapters so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish!

I nearly cried when I realised there were no chapters after the 5th. It is so good! Put us out of our misery!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my gosh!

You've got to finish this! It's just so hott. I can't wait to see what you have in store in future chapters. Please update! and Keep up the awesome writing :)

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
wow

That was so hotttt. Wow i think that was the hottest love story ever n it only before the main course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

I think this is my favorite story. I've been rereading for years. Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?

Lovely story; you are coming back to complete it, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where are you????

Aww shit.... Please tell me you working on ch. 6

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You can't be serious

You got to be flipping kidding me; how can you write 5 freaking chapters and leave YOUR readers hanging like this. Why even start a story if you CAN'T FINISH IT.

tjdhall2tjdhall2about 4 years ago
Update

Man, please update!!!!!!finish this or something

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous