All Comments on 'Fighting Fate'

by SummerSphinx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good start

Pretty good first effort, though it's a little short. Looking forward to seeing where you take it. One suggestion: break up your paragraphs a little bit more. Big blocks of copy can be kind of intimidating to casual readers.Other than that, no editing issues. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good start. 14 is a bit young for Literotica, but skipping entire years is easy in fiction.

Whatever follows will be all that more effective with characters we can care about. Thank you for taking the time to develop personality and relationships first thing.

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
Excellent work

Dear Summer....Loved It, Keep Going, Let your soul FLY!! ...

There are so many places and things to look over in this story.... to your anonymous...constructive comments are always appreciated by the writers

Thank You!

SummerSphinxSummerSphinxalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

All of your feedback is really appreciated, and I'm glad this story has been well received. I started to write the second chapter, but the suggestion to skip years is a fantastic idea. I will be brainstorming as to the best way to do this while still trying to develop reader-character relationships. As for the length, because this was my first submission, I had no idea how many Word pages would equate to Literotica pages. Now that I have a better idea, chapter 2 will be longer. Thanks again everybody! I hope chapter 2 of Fighting Fate will be written and posted soon, and I hope you all continue to enjoy it! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous