Fighting For Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eureka I must have found it because Sara came with an intensity I had never seen. She cried out and arched off the bed with her stomach muscles clenching at the same time as her pussy.

"Oooh Sam, Sam, I love you! Oooh shit! Damn!"

It seemed to go on and on for quite a long while. I know she loved every minute of it but so did I. Giving her sensual, sexual pleasure had been a goal of mine and I had accomplished it but in doing so I discovered I genuinely enjoyed making her happy this way.

"Sam, Sam I don't know why or how but just let me say right now that was the most incredible experience of my life and I will never forget it. You've always been my number one man but now you are number one with a bullet because I think you just killed me."

"It's okay sweetie. I know we haven't had the greatest sex life up to now and I want that to change. We have never really talked about our sex lives either present or in the past. In my case I just didn't have very much experience and needed to educate myself so I could bring you more pleasure."

"And what was the name of this other woman that educated you?, Sara said. But she gave me a smile that lit up the room when she said this so I knew she was only kidding.

"Sara, there is now and never will be any other woman for me but you. I feel like I won the lottery and discovered the perfect woman for me all rolled into one. I don't ever want to let you down in anyway. I always want you to want to be my wife, my woman, the love of my life."

"Well Sam if I am going to be the perfect wife I better do something about that thing you have sticking up in the air. So come here babe and I will see if I can't help you out with that."

She then proceeded to move on down and suck my cock straight down her throat on the first try. Damn! Did that feel good! But not as good as it felt when she started to move her mouth up and down my shaft while at the same time running her tongue around and around. Then she moved up for a while and stopped the up and down movement while teasing and tickling the head.

There was a really sensitive spot on the underside right beneath the head and she would hit it just enough to really get me going. So I was ready when she sucked it all down and started the up and down movement again. I felt my excitement growing and could feel a sensation start down below my balls that slowly worked it's way upwards.

When it got to the top I erupted and started spurting forth my seed in volume. My head blew off to the top of the ceiling and I hoped I could find it later. There were jolts of electricity pulsing through my body like I was a light bulb going on and off. All in all the most incredible thing I had felt up to that time. And the whole time, Sara was looking up at me with a loving smile and swallowing every drop.

Lying on the bed nearly unconscious I felt Sara get up and leave. A minute later she came back from the bathroom with a warm wash cloth and proceeded to wipe off my face and then my cock. As I watched with one barely open eye, she went back to the bathroom and wiped herself and then came back to bed.

She wrapped herself around me cuddling while giving me little kisses.

"Sam my man", she said over and over. What a great feeling that gave me.

Then the kisses started southward and ended when they found my limp cock. A couple of minutes later it wasn't limp anymore and I moved between her legs and entered her. We started off with a nice slow rhythm and gradually got more excited and speeded up.

Because of the blow-job I think I was lasting a lot longer than usual and had time to try different angles and speeds. I would slow down and then speed up again. Pull it almost all the way out,pause, and then slam it back in again.

Most of this was coming from my new found book education but some of it was just instinct and was made up in the moment. Since we were in the missionary position and I could reach her tits, I bent down and sucked a bright pink nipple into my mouth and sucked and tongued it. When I switched to the second one I also moved my right hand over to her clit. At the same time as I stroked her clit I bit down lightly on a nipple and pulled it away from her body.

Oh yeah, she took off like a rocket and started moaning and screaming even. Her pussy just clamped down on me so hard that I ended up joining her also. I pushed my cock in as deep as I could get it and just held it there as I poured out into her womb.

"You've destroyed me", Sara moaned some minutes later when she got back the ability to speak.

"Well if I have it was so I could put you together again and join you with me even closer than we have been."

"It worked", Sara responded as she snuggled into me. "I didn't think I could love you anymore than I already did but now I know I could and I do!"

That night started a new phase in our relationship. I had much more confidence in my ability at sex now and as a result I wanted to do it more. Sara had become much more affectionate and was always willing to accommodate me. In fact she even started to take the initiative and bought sexy clothes and lingerie to seduce me from time to time.

When I introduced new things I had learned from my book, she was eager to try them out. We went from having sex twice a week to five or six times. And each session had many more orgasms for both of us. Well many more for her that is. I went from only one before to two and sometimes three. I made sure she always had four or five, mostly as a result of oral sex, but as my bag of tricks increased, in lots of other ways also.

But you know how it goes in these kind of stories and in real life also. When things are so perfect you couldn't ask for more, life rears up and slaps you in the face and says get serious. There are always problems and pain in life. It's just the way it is.

In my case it started when Sara got curious about my books. She started to read them a little bit before I got home in the afternoons. I knew something was up when all of a sudden Sara wanted to try a weird new position we hadn't done before.

When I later asked where that had come from she admitted that it came from the Kama Sutra and she had been looking at it sometimes before I got home. This bothered me more than I wanted to admit. I know it was selfish but my ego had gotten used to me being the repository of sexual knowledge.

My being the dominant leading one in this regard had accomplished good things by raising my confidence and self esteem which needed doing but it had gotten out of hand. I now thought of myself as some sort of sex guru who could coax orgasms from Sara almost like magic. It was childish but I didn't want to let this go.

In addition all those early morning workouts at the gym had achieved results I hadn't even thought about when I started them. When I looked in the mirror now, I saw a muscular, well built man. No longer the skinny dweeb that I used to be. Sara had commented on it also and had praised my new body as being very manly and sexy.

Of course, I was still nowhere close to being in Jim Jackson's league. He was still a problem and was in my mind as a threat to Sara and my relationship. Nothing overt mind you but still someone I wasn't comfortable with Sara being around.

Luckily with Christmas rapidly approaching, they hadn't had anymore after school work sessions. In fact they had agreed to put off any more work on the project until after the new year. The kids at the school were putting on a little school play for the parents and were being taught Christmas songs to sing. That took a lot of time and energy and left little time for anything else except regular school work.

After the play it was time for two weeks vacation and they shut the school down and Sara was at home while I was at work. She loved putting up the tree, decorating the house, baking cookies and getting into the Christmas spirit. When it was time for her school's Christmas party for teacher's and staff, I also found out she took time out to go shopping.

The party was to be held at her principal's home on the Saturday before Christmas. I got ready first and then was sitting in the living room watching a little tv while waiting on Sara. When she came out I nearly passed out.

She was wearing the sexiest dress I had ever seen her in. In fact about three or four times as sexy as I had ever seen her in. It was just one of those simple basic black evening dresses that all women have. The difference with this one was that there just wasn't very much of it.

It was extremely short and didn't even reach mid thigh. In addition, it also had a very low scoop neck that showed some of her cute little titties. Later I was to learn that she wasn't wearing a bra with it and her panties consisted of a very small thong. Three inch black pumps, a strand of white pearls for a necklace and a small glittery silver purse and her outfit was complete.

"What the hell was this", I wondered? Did I dare ask?

"Gee honey you look incredible! I didn't even know you owned a dress like that."

"I didn't until this week", she replied.

"Uhmm, isn't that look a little bit too much", I asked. "I mean you have never dressed like that before."

"Oh I don't know Sam. You've just made me feel so sexy lately that it just seemed natural to dress a little more that way."

A little more! She had to be kidding. This was about ten times sexier than she had ever dressed since I had known her. Shit! The thought just had to come into my head didn't it? Was she doing this to attract Jim Jackson? Boy was I really looking forward to this party now!

I knew better than to say anymore at this point since my emotions were off the chart. So the ride over to the party was made in almost total silence. Sara chatted a little about who would be there but then she seemed to catch onto my mood and she stayed silent also.

The principal had a fair size house and when we arrived it looked like there was at least twenty people there. The house was one of those two stories where the floor plan had a nice large living room and kitchen on the ground floor along with the master bedroom and bath. The upper floor had three bedrooms and two baths.

Their children ordinarily lived in two of the bedrooms with the third one being a guest room. Because of the party the principal had shipped off the kids to relatives for the weekend. It was a good thing it was a large house as more people kept arriving after we got there.

Sara was an instant attention getter and I was separated from her as her female friends gathered around exclaiming over her dress and how great she looked. Of course the men had noticed her too but for now they were forced to keep their admiration at a distance.

My nervousness and anxiety were now peaking and I desperately looked around for where the booze was so I could get a drink and maybe relax a little. With that in mind I wandered into the kitchen and took a look around. Ah, good, the counter was filled with every kind of booze imaginable. In addition there were two large ice buckets. One had cubed ice and the other crushed. There were also all kinds of sodas and mixers on another counter.

I grabbed a large cup, filled it with crushed ice and then made myself a very stiff Rum and coke. The first sip went down like a shot of reality and I sat down and tried to think about what was happening.

What was Sara doing dressing this way? I had started all of this emphasis on sex to draw us closer together and now she was bringing it out of our home and into the public. Just like her reading my books and taking the initiative had taken away some of my self confidence; her new self confidence at dressing like this in public was shaking me to my very core.

My plan wasn't working out like I had expected it would. In my panicking mind it seemed like all that I had accomplished was to have a much sexier and more attractive Sara in a room with Jim Jackson. How had I gone wrong? It seemed I didn't know my wife nearly as well as I thought I did.

When I went back into the living room, I had another panic attack. I didn't see Sara anywhere. Where had she gone? I walked around the room thinking she might be hidden from sight by some of the other people there but I still didn't see her.

Not seeing anywhere else to go, I went into the master bedroom. There she was but oh my god she was talking to three guys and one of them was Jim Jackson. They didn't notice me for what seemed to be a couple of minutes but was probably less than thirty seconds.

"Oh honey, there you are", Sara said. "Where have you been? Come meet some of the people I work with."

"This is Oscar Marshall", she says. "He teaches fifth grade and has been at the school for five years." He was a short hairy guy with a mustache and a heavily receding hairline. Nothing to worry about there.

"I believe you met John Samuels before. He is our principal and this is his home." Why yes I did remember meeting Mr. Samuels. Older man in his fifties with a shock of unruly grey hair and the kind of wrinkles one only gets from worrying about other peoples children.

"And here is my partner in research, Jim Jackson. He is our vice-principal and is also the one with whom I have been consulting with so that we can write a paper for our school board."

"Oh yes, I believe I have met Mr. Jackson before or at least seen him around. He looks very familiar. How are you sir?"

"Why yes, now that you mention it Mr. Johnson you look familiar to me also. But please call me Jim. Oh wait, I know now. I have seen you working out at the gym in the mornings."

"Yes by golly that is it isn't it Jim. Call me Sam as well. It is nice to know you formally now so that we can say hello and chat a little in the mornings. Sara speaks highly of you so I know we can be good friends."

Well a lack of honesty in this situation was really not a bad thing. All's fair in love and war and this might turn out to be a little bit of both. So I put a brave smile upon my face and traded small talk with all the gentlemen for ten minutes or so. Then Sara wanted to take me around and introduce me to some other of her co-workers.

I tried to pay attention when Sara talked to me and especially when she introduced someone I had never met before but my mind was in a whirl. My rum and coke might have had something to do with that also. I just wasn't much of a drinker and was not used to so much so quickly.

When we made it round to the kitchen, I made Sara and myself a rum and coke but much weaker than my first one. After that the whole party became somewhat of a blur. If you have been to one of these types of parties then you know what I mean. You talk a while with this group and then either you go onto another one or they drift away.

Somewhere in there Sara and I went our separate ways but I don't think I was even aware of when it happened. A couple of guys had put a tape on of their high school football team and had coerced me into watching it with them. From time to time I would spot Sara out of the corner of my eye flitting around the room like a social butterfly.

She seemed to be having a great time. I noticed that she always had a drink in her hand. In fact one time I saw someone take her cup from her and go into the kitchen where I assume they had refreshed her drink. God I hoped no one had put anything into her drink! Just the alcohol alone would make her very susceptible as she was just as much a non drinker as I was.

Of course, she always had two or three men hanging over her shoulder. I suspected they were trying to get looks down the front of her dress. If she leaned over a little I imagine they were getting treated to the whole show.

When the high school football tape finally came to an end, I tried to get away. But I was these guys best friend now and they hustled me out to the front porch and one of them produced a joint. As it went around the circle, I had to pretend that I was partaking also. Well maybe every once in a while a little bit would get inhaled. It was hard to fake it without actually doing it a little.

Soon enough it was time to go back inside and I broke away from my new buddies and started looking for Sara. That was harder to do than it sounds as I was now truly looped. Everything was a bubbling mixture of color and sound. Someone had put some loud music on and couples were dancing to it. I even found myself moving around to it some as I stood on the fringe and tried to spot Sara.

The joint had made me thirsty so naturally I had to go into the kitchen for another drink. Sara wasn't there either although the rum and coke still were. I assure you that the drink I made this time was almost all coke with very little rum. Enough damage had already been done.

My mind seemed to have a mind of it's own now, huh? wha?, and I was walking up the stairs to the second floor. There was the smell of the nefarious weed up here also. I found Sara in the second bedroom and surprise, surprise, she was talking to her favorite adonis.

At least she was just talking. There were two other couples in there and they were making out hot and heavy. Although they were fully clothed, one couple was laying on the bed with the man fully on top of the woman. The other couple was standing up but his hand was all over her butt as they kissed. I looked at Sara and she was so sexy and pretty, so sexy and beautiful. She was radiant with a light shining out of her eyes.

I knew I had to get her out of here and away from him. Somehow I needed to reassure myself that nothing had gone on and she still loved me. At least that's what my mind that had a mind of it's own was telling me. So I grabbed her hand and pulled her out into the hall without even a word to Jim or her.

Down the hall we went until I spotted one of the bathrooms. Pulling her into there I closed and locked the door behind us. Sara started to sputter and get indignant with me but I just looked at my petite goddess and drew her into my arms and gave her the kiss of my life. At least it felt like it was at the time.

I feverishly drank her soul in and let my hands wander everywhere. Then I nibbled her ear, kissed her on her neck, rubbed her nose with mine. Hell I was doing so many things I couldn't keep count of them. I was overcome with emotion, lust, rum and weed. All I knew was I loved this woman and wanted her to be mine forever!

The front of her dress was easily pulled down and I feasted on her tits. I licked, teased, and sucked until they were standing up with an eager intensity. Where was this coming from? I was out of control!

Next her dress was pulled up and that oh so little thong was pulled down. I spun her around, leaned her up against the sink, unzipped and plunged like a plumber unstopping her drain. Roto Rooter had nothing on me. If there was any blockage in there I was going to destroy it. I don't think my hips had ever moved that fast or powerfully.

How long it lasted I have no idea. It wasn't Christmas, it was the Fourth of July and bombs were bursting everywhere. Never had I felt anything like this before. Sara seemed to be enjoying it also. She pushed back just as hard as I thrust and grunts and moans were issuing from her that drowned out the dance music from below.

As we fucked, I ran my hand down and rubbed her clit. This really set her off and when she started to spasm I slid both hands up to her nipples and pinched and pulled. She was my own little five foot volcano and she erupted. Hold on cowboy! Don't give up yet, ride, ride!

And then I rode my own geyser to ecstasy as Old Faithful didn't let me down. Hot steam seemed to be coming out of my ears and nose and my heart was moving like a jackhammer. I flooded her cunt like a hurricane at high tide. When it was done I felt totally drained and spent. Nothing left to give.