Fighting For Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A drained noodle had more backbone then I had at that moment. I held Sara against me for as long as I could and then my cock slipped out and I slid to the floor. Sara must have felt the same way because she ended up right beside me. We both had nothing to say for a minute or so and then she turned around and took me in her arms and kissed me.

"Where is my husband? What have you done with him? What planet are you from? Oh my god did that feel good!"

"Whoever I am I love you sweetheart. I am so scared I am going to lose you. I have seen Jim in the showers at the gym. I know I can't compete with someone who looks like that."

"What? You think I have something going on with Jim? Honey, didn't I tell you? Jim is gay sweety. He definitely isn't interested in me. Now you are a different story. All night long he has been telling me how buff you have gotten from working out and what a hard worker you are at the gym."

"I have noticed Sam. I should have told you how impressed I was before tonight. You didn't have to change to get me to love you. The reasons I married you had nothing to do with your body or sex. You are a wonderful, sweet, kind person and that is who I fell in love with. I will admit that I have definitely enjoyed our new sex life and your buff new body but don't ever think that you had to do those things to keep my love. If we never had sex again, I would still love you!"

My mind that had a mind of it's own now began to feel really stupid. How could I have doubted this woman. Had I gone totally paranoid or what?

We both must have fallen asleep for a little while. When I woke Sara up she looked at me sleepily and started kissing me again.

"My man! Are you going to stop feeling so insecure now? I really love you, you know. The sex with you tonight was the best ever"

"Okay sweetheart I will try to stop. I know you love me."

But as she turned around to the mirror to start redoing her makeup before we went back out, I heard her mumble, "Besides size isn't everything."

Huh, how does she know that Jim is so large? All my self confidence just crashed.

Was it time to put phase three into action?