Fighting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did it. Pain cut through my knees where they were grazed from the other night. I bit my lip. "It hurts," I said.

"I don't care," he said, kneeling behind me and placing his hands on my ass. Squeezing. "I've been wanting to squeeze this for so long," he said. He squeezed harder, rough. I gasped. I liked it.

"Yes," I said. "Yes. Do me."

"Do you?" he said. I felt something press against my pussy. The tip of his cock. His hands pulled my legs wider. My knees scraped on the floor, and I felt stinging pain again.

"Yes," I said. "Yes. Please."

His hands pulled my hips back a little and there it was - I felt it enter me, just the head.This is it mum, I thought.This is it. "Yesss....." I hissed.

"Deeper?" he whispered.

"Yes."

He slid it in. All the way. In deep, so deep. Yes. So good. I looked over my shoulder at him. His white hands on me. His white cock in me.

And then he started to pump. Started to thrust. Out, then in. Out and in. Faster and faster. Each time sliding almost all the way out before it reamed back inside me. "Oh fuck yes!" I said.

"Shh," he said, grunting. "Shh. Your mother."

My mother.Oh god. And that was enough. Another orgasm coursed through me. My head sank to rest on the floor. But he didn't slow the pace. With each thrust my knee wounds tore themselves open a little further and the pain coursed through them....up my thighs...and mingled with the pleasure in my crotch to run up my spine like nothing I'd ever felt before.

I was going to come again. "I'm coming again," I said as quietly as I could. Felt one of his hands reach down around under me and press hard against my clit. Rubbing vigorously over it, fast. I heard his breath as he thrusted ever deeper. We went over the edge in unison. His cock buried deep in me as he leaned forward and pushed me to the floor with his weight. My vision smoked over and my back spasmed with the pain and pleasure.

We lay there dazed for a second, before he withdrew, and stood up. I rolled over onto my back. Looked down. My knees were covered in blood. The floor too. His come was oozing out of me. Trickling out of my pussy. A line of cum was hanging thickly from the tip of his cock - and his cock was wet with my juices. I kneeled up before him and buried that white dick in my mouth, sucking it, licking it....tasting myself and tasting him, mixed.

"Your mother never does that," he said, grinning.

I bet she doesn't I thought.Bitch.

When I'd finished sucking his cock clean he picked up his pants. "Clean this up," he said, pointing at the floor. "It would never do for your mother to find it."

"No," I said. "That would never do."

Veni, vidi, vici.

12