All Comments on 'Filipina Maid'

by TheEnglishWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun story

Many Filipinas get white guys to marry. They act very innocent and naive but know a lot and how to feed egos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice one

Would be nice to hook up with a filipina. I hear their cunnys' are tight and they love to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I fucked my maid too

She is not beautiful but she is hot and loved to be seen in public. Used to finger her while driving with her pants down her ankle

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Filipina maids, oh my. I was in the hotel, I slept in, I heard noises and moved out to the small service kitchenette. It was one of the Filipina maids, she was bent over cleaning the small tiled floor service, on display was her rather fat, round tights covered ass. naked, my cock reacted slightly to the sight. She stood and turned, she looked surprised, oh sorry sir, your service maid, I have cleaned kitchen. She was older, definitely, 50+, round smiling Filipina face. She looked at me, I make bed and I watched her go. She first went into the small ensuite, I made a coffee, then sat and watched her in the bedroom, when she leaned over I had to look twice, gone were the tights and I could see her naked pussy and ass under her short skirt. She called me in, all done, is there any other service I can offer reaching for and stroking my cock, I did not move, she knelt, taking my rising cock in her mouth, I let her, then held the back of her head, she kept sucking, my cum rose and shot into her mouth, she gagged but still swallowed it. I let go, she jumped up and knelt on the bed, her legs spread. I moved behind and pushed my still hard cock into her wet pussy, not that tight but she pushed back taking me, moving back and forward on my cock, she seemed to be enjoying it, pushing back faster, my cock very wet. I pushed a finger slowly into her anus, she kept pushing back on my cock. I held her hips, removing my cock up to her ass and slowly pushed forward, entering her, much tighter and soon was fucking her, I felt her hand at her pussy as I fucked her ass and then her ass really tightened as she orgasmed causing me to spill my second load of the day. We fell forward, my cock shrank and I moved away. She went into the ensuite, came out back in tights and brought out a warm flannel and washed my cock. Yes, I did tip her and yes, she came back the next day, when she entered she came straight into the bed room and we continued where we left off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Main Character in the story

Sheryl, 18 years old, high school girl, Asian, shy virgin, dark black hair about 5'2 significantly taller in high heels, slim, c Cup.

You have just arrived home from your office job and now are sitting down having your dinner. Your wife is out of town for the weekend on a business trip. You hear the door bell. Just about to carve your steak, you curse subconsciously at being interuppted. You open the door to see two high school girls. It is your daughter Evilene and she has bought a friend home today.

The girl she has bought home is Asian looking, has long shiny black hair, wearing a white school blouse with the high schools pleated red skirt. She seems to be 5'6 at the most with her heels on which could undoubtedly supplement another four or five inches onto Sheryl’s actual height, she still stands a few inches shorter than Evilene. You still tower head and shoulders over the shy school girl Sheryl at 6'3. What is it about girls and their high heels you think? Then your eyes investigate her more methodically she has a provocative shapely ass, curved hips, an incredibly youthful innocent looking face, she is probably a C cup but then again she is Asian you think and her hips and curvaceous body more than compensate for that. You never really were a fan of huge breasts anyway.

https://chyoa.com/story/Your-Daughter%27s-Friend.2126

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wasn't a fan of the skat & jizz ending, but overall I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was very us empire like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous