All Comments on 'Fill 'Er Up'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, I'd work a double.

Nice bit of sex writing. I'm taking notes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bring on Part 2

Let's hear about Abbie too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks ....

.... for the memories of great sex with my busty redheaded wife. Plenty of room here for more fun with Abbie, Flo, and Jen. Sequels, please!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 6 years ago
WELLLLL - THAT started a good tale!

There definitely needs to be a chapter two - I agree that Abbie needs a fill-up; BUT - What about when he starts college? He is going to need a break time and summer job, too.....!!!

ashleycooperashleycooperalmost 6 years ago
looking forward...

...to Abbie! Fun, quick story; 5 *

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Needs Chapter 2

Fantastic story and Really enjoy the “Going Away” present that Mel provided to him. I’m sure Abbie also has a going away present to make him remember to Come Back Often! Thank You and Hoping for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Quick, hot, and dirty! Wonderful! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Confused

Great story, but a bit misleading.

Great because you have the women enjoying your handsome husband.

Misleading because I really thought men would also get to enjoy him.

Reluctant, probably.

But it's part of breaking in and training your husband to the Joys of Infidelity.

Let's chat separately and I can share some ideas for you, Mother, and your husband.

Five stars

TrollTureTrollTureabout 5 years ago
You really must be ...

... confused, "Anonymous 08/22/18", since your comments have nothing to do with this story.

Why would any men have sex with HIM? The story's called "Fill 'Er Up", meaning "Fill HER up".

Who's husband are you talking about?

Infidelity? As far as I remember neither one was married?

I thought it was quite hot and well done. Thanks to "RejectReality".

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
Fabulous

A really great short story. Well-written and very descriptive.

What a great boss!!

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 2 years ago

LOVED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

A busty horny early-40's woman with her tubes tied, a redhead to boot!

and a horny 18-19 yo that just best sex of his still-young life...sure he's getting hard again!

and trying to keep quiet makes it that much stronger/sweeter...a fuck neither of them will ever forget

lucky Liam and lucky Mel!

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Damn that was HOT!! Sex at the Truck Stop that's telling a good story. Thanks for sharing.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great story. Sexy women co-workers what a deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...