Fill 'Er Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time, the only sound in the room was their heavy breathing, occasionally broken by a pained whimper from Mel. Liam let his eyes flutter open, and had a perfect view of the redhead's gaped pussy leaking his cum onto the floor. His sensitive cock protested mightily, and he snapped his eyes closed.

Mel muttered something, but he was to out of it to make out anything other than the honey at the end. He kept his eyes closed in post-come lethargy as he heard her moving around.

Eventually, he did open his eyes. Mel was sitting splay-legged on the desk in front of him, swabbing up the cum still dribbling from her with a wipe. The moment she noticed his eyes open, she dropped the wipe in the trash can next to the desk, and dipped her fingers into her pussy instead.

Liam stiffened and shivered as she tasted their mingled juices from her fingers, and moaned.

"You really filled me up, honey," she said while retrieving another wipe.

"Fuck," he groaned, still not completely recovered from the intensity of his orgasm.

"I know I'm going to regret it for a few days, but it was worth it. Good for you, honey?"

The smug look on her face said that she knew the answer from the amount of cum he'd blasted inside her, but he gave it anyway. He nodded his head, and said, "Oh yeah."

Mel spread her pussy lips, gave them a wipe, and when no more welled up, she slipped off the desk. He took a few wipes from the box she held out to him and steeled himself to clean up. He gasped from the first touch of the cold cloth, then got down to business. The redhead knelt down in front of him, turning her attention to the mess on the floor.

She stood at about the same time he decided he'd accomplished all he could without a shower. Mel took the wipes from him, tossed them in the trash, and then finally pulled her blouse back down over her tits. After grabbing her purse, she reached out, ran her fingers through her hair, and said, "Need to go make myself presentable."

He grinned when she turned, flipped up her skirt, and gave her ass a spank before heading for the door. She peeked out, and then hurried into the hall.

Liam looked at the mess they'd made of her desk, and the papers scattered all over the floor as he stood to pull up his pants. He chuckled, feeling a tingle between his legs as he remembered making that mess. The spontaneity, danger of discovery, and coming inside her bareback easily made it some of the best sex he'd ever had.

Dressed and fully recovered a little while later, he was thinking about heading out himself when Mel returned. She'd fixed her hair, makeup, and settled her breasts properly in her blouse again.

"Do you think anybody heard?" he asked.

Mel shook her head. "I think we're safe." She then walked over to her desk and retrieved her panties.

He made a quiet sound of approval as she stepped into them, and started to slide them up her legs. The sight was enough to start blood flowing back into his cock. Though it was a little numb, with a tinge of soreness, it just kept swelling. He had to reach down and adjust it as it hardened.

Mel smoothed out her skirt, and caught him pushing his hardening cock into a more comfortable position. "Are you getting hard again? Already?"

He shrugged and grinned.

The redhead strutted over to him, and with no hesitation whatsoever, stooped down to see for herself. Her touch and her cleavage in his face hastened the process.

"Maybe we shouldn't have bothered getting dressed," he hinted, and grabbed a handful of her breast.

Mel shivered, but said, "Oh no. I'm going to be walking bowlegged for a week as it is, honey. But..." She paused, fixing him with a sultry stare. "If you don't mind pulling a double shift, I'm sure Abbie would love a fill-up."

"Guess I'm still on the clock."

****

Hope this little quickie hit the spot. As always, please vote, because the feedback is what keeps me coming back for more. To those ends, adding me or the story as a favorite, and leaving comments is a nice boost as well.

12