All Comments on 'Filling for a Friend'

by AZDV

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Um, so what was the point here?

...it was a scene, not a story.....and you got the wrong category.

Jeez, did you think this would be well received?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Billie was an intern for a popular local magazine and because they had to share the space.

I got as far as that, 'and because???' Makes no sense the way you've written it, or did you leave something out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What was this?

What was this? Not a story for sure...Maybe school's break time? Who were these characters? Who cares? Where was the "friend"? Did the writer draw the category randomly from a hat? wasn't it better in "Non-English" category? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
This wasn't the worst story, I've read

But it comes close. I couldn't figure out what was going on or why you would post it in Loving Wives.

chennai_rakshasanchennai_rakshasanover 7 years ago
Keep Writing

Don't get disheartened by uncharitable comments. Your first attempt is reasonably good and you seem to have the stuff to get better and better. Keep going. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your poor grammar, verb tenses and spelling were distracting

Next time, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What did I miss?

This is a slut doing a porn flick, why is this in L.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trolls

The website has many trolls, take the time to ignore those who simply criticize with little input. This work shows potential and some skill, you developed the story a bit and kept the plot stable and flowing. Character development is I believe your next task.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

To many little boys here that complain about all stories.Grow up and let the adults enjoy the sex.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
A good style

I think we need more of your stories.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Wrong category

automatic 1*

PrfsrPrfsrover 7 years ago
Editor needed!

Way too many errors, let alone being a poor story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Cute story

Great way to break in. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope you keep on writing!

The story provided a very great surprise for me. When I got to the end, I found the comments superbly entertaining - keep it up folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A fun short story but is she married?

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
When the first sentence is nonsensical .....

Why bother to read a story when the first sentence makes no sense. Ok. I splurged and read the entire first paragraph. It matched the first sentence.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
Huh?

One business is a local magazine. OK! The other is a soft porn magazine (sometimes) and a video porn videographer (the rest of the time!) First, that is actually an unlikely combo. Our (married?) Heroine apparently works for the first business, but was, in the start of this tale, assisting some models. What kind of 'local magazine' uses models? Advertising agencies use models, and provide material to local magazines!

Our Heroine, without much question, agrees to fill in for an unknown (not a friend, despite the title) actress for the OTHER business - at the request of HER boss! There is some blushing, but NO real concern about stripping to her undies for a porn video, then changing into other undies while the cameras roll, then having sex with a total stranger (whom she ends up respecting!) Not even any discussion if this will be just another aspect of her job next-door, or if she will ALSO get the 'acting fee.'. Also, no question about the distribution of her face, tits and ass in her community.

IF Our Heroine has worked in the pirn arena before, WHY is she blushing? If NOT why would she blush about appearing scantily clad, then not blink about fucking and sucking a stranger a few minutes later?

2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And just whose wife is Billie?

I don't know, and apparently no one else does either, not even the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY?

Why is this in "LOVING WIVES"? What do you need to do to get a degree in English these days? (apparently not much)

Commoncore graduates need to have an editor Help them!!! (if you insist that your story is written in English)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can you improve?

It takes guts to write something and put it out for the vultures to pick at.

Maybe Literotica should have a "New Authors" section.

You need a coach, which is what a good editor does. The editor would have pointed out the logical disconnects and helped the story to have a more defined shape. The story does need a lot of work, but that doesn't mean stop writing. You have a different voice that might be interesting with some more experience and help.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

I don't know if this story laid or layed an egg, or if you're or your needing a little help with your English. But I don't think I've seen anything this bad in a while.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Laughably fucking stupid, from start to finish this was the literary version of a wet fart.

And this

Can you improve?

It takes guts to write something and put it out for the vultures to pick at.

Betting that anon walked into traffic while looking at nude men on his flip phone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous