All Comments on 'Filling in for Dad'

by LostinLust

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Close

Maybe it's just me. Mom was too easy. Should have taken her to the beach first. Accidental exposure, other men looking, groping in the water, etc.

Dinner in something else she wouldn't normally wear, drinks, and now maybe we fuck mom.

Dad took things pretty well too, all things considered. Oh, it's my fault I haven't been fucking you enough so I'm not really pissed off that my son has been boning his mother, my wife.

Great for Dad that Mom quit fucking her son, but hey, a great piece of ass? Guys don't give up that easy.

On the other hand maybe it's just me. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This is a fresh, innovative and sizzling hot

contribution to the genre and thus much appreciated. I have added it to my 'all-time-favorite' list and look forward to anything this author my contribute in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GOOD

good one. The incest episode ended in a happy note. After the characters straying away from social norms, they came back again. It is a good stoty

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Writings

When are you going to write more?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A hot story

Too bad that the two men couldn't share her. I'm sure she was woman enough to keep them both fucked out.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There are no words to describe what I felt the instant my hard cock slid into my mother's extremely wet pussy. It was a feeling I never experienced, not even with my wife. The joy I felt was so great, all I could do was lie there on top of her, not moving

That's how boys usually feel the first time they fuck their own mother. Sure, a guy'll have sampled lots of cunts, just as Joey has in this excellent story, but there is just something about his mother's cunt that puts all those others to shame. He thinks to himself, "Fuck, this is where I lived for nine months safe and protected, this is my own damn birth canal, this is where I came into the world from--and now I'm back up inside it with my big hard cock!" It's the best feeling a boy can ever have, his cock surrounded by warm wet loving mommy-twat. Suddenly he realizes exactly where he is, his young mind is overwhelmed and his body feels like it's glowing. He's harder by far than he's ever been before, like diamond-hard, and his balls are practically bursting to give his mother what's boiling inside them. Mom is cumming like crazy, then finally, with one fierce lunge he unloads his hot young balls and shoots his creamy sperm up the twat of all his boyish dreams. He's become a proud young motherfucker, an honor he'll carry for the rest of his life, one that no one can ever take away from him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous