All Comments on 'Filling the Position'

by Taxcollector

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nigga please

black man's cock aint shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

Could another installment be illustrated? The sight of an asshole and pussy from behind always gets me!

TheProdigalsonTheProdigalsonover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

It's true -- a sudden twist to a nipple will make a willing slut relax her asshole. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! My wife found it, and we both enjoyed it. I was only 20, and my wife 18, when we got married. I was on a partial scholarship with only two years remaining until graduation. So, I stayed in school and my wife got a secretarial job to help us make ends meet.

She is extremely attractive, and that probably helped her get hired. We had an active sex life. However, her boss was sexy, wealthy, and about 40 years old. He knew his way around young women, whether they were married or not.

After two weeks he was kissing her and feeling her up. After a month he had claimed her pussy and mouth. After two months her ass was his. The thing was, after each of his conquests, he would raise my wife's salary by about 25%. So after two months her salary had more than doubled. And she was loving the sex!

I got sloppy seconds, and became a cum eater, until I graduated and we moved out of town. My wife almost hated to leave that job. There really are men who know how to seduce just like the man in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous